You want to know how I got my skin, how I look this way? she asked a Zoom room filled with starstruck editors a few weeks back. 2. Courtesy . It comes in four shades: pink champagne, rose gold, warm bronze, and rich bronze. Yeast-derived ferment, known for its antioxidant and smoothing properties, leaves skin feeling silky soft. $39 at SEPHORA JLo Beauty Firm + Flaunt Targeted Booty Balm $65 at JLO BEAUTY It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara $26 at SEPHORA Director:. Gives a velvety, smooth complexion. The hero ingredient in the line is olive oil, which Lopez says is a family tradition and beauty secret passed down from her grandmother and mother for healthy and shiny hair, skin, and nails. The line includes a serum, cream, gel cleanser, tinted complexion booster, eye cream, moisturizer with SPF, and a skincare set. By combining Lopez's special complex with other skin-loving ingredients, the actress and producer has created a brand fans are anxious to get their hands on. ), you can get early access on December 8 by signing up on the website. Jetzt mit neuen Dften. That Blockbuster Wonder Cream is a powerhouse for skin. And while she's hardly the first celebrity to dabble in beauty (hello, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga), we have no doubt that, just like her Super Bowl performance, the line is sure to make a splash, especially considering the world's collective obsession with Lopez's anti-ageing secrets. Check out the brands pore-clearing and resurfacing formulas. 3-Piece Set 133 $64.00 ($105.00 value) JLo Beauty Smooth + Seduce Contouring Body Cream with Caffeine 131 $60.00 New JLo Beauty That Limitless Glow Sheet Mask 305 $18.00 - $49.00 JLo Beauty Firm + Flaunt Targeted Booty Balm 188 $65.00 For those who are particularly keen to get their hands on the goods (with a glow like that, who wouldn't? JLo Beauty - Live Makeup Tutorials | Sephora Get Loud. UPC : 850021123109. The actress swears by the JLo Beauty That JLo Glow Serum for moisturized and youthful-looking skin, which is . Buy It! JLo Beauty by Jennifer Lopez | Sephora All eight products are available at Sephora and Amazon, and prices start at just $18. Everything You Need To Know About JLo Beauty | British Vogue That Overnight Hustle - AHA + BHA Facial Resurfacer | Jlo Beauty Jennifer Lopez swears by this anti-aging serum for 'perfect' skin and it's on sale. In one of the two teaser campaign videos for JLo Beauty, Lopez acknowledges her signature brand of 'glow', defining it in a way that leans into a skincare-meets-self-care arena. Releasing the first look at her long-awaited line to the brand's Instagram page on December 3, Lopez gave her followers a glimpse of the products' chic packaging and broke each one in the collection down by name, listing them as: THAT JLO GLOW Multitasking Serum THAT LIMITLESS GLOW Multitasking Mask THAT BIG SCREEN Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer THAT BLOCKBUSTER Wonder Cream THAT HIT SINGLE Gel-Creme Cleanser THAT FRESH TAKE Eye Cream THAT STAR FILTER Complexion Booster. Shop JLo Beauty at Sephora and Amazon That Limitless Glow Sheet Mask, $18-$48; sephora.com and amazon.com That Hit Single Gel-Cream Cleanser, $38; sephora.com and amazon.com That JLo. My mom used to say that olive oil was the cure-all for everything, Lopez reveals, explaining the concept behind the JLo Beauty Olive Complex, a blend of nourishing and soothing squalane, fermented olive oil, extra-virgin olive oil, and olive leaf extract at the heart of her new line. STAYCATIONDeine Wellness-Beauty-Routine wartet auf Dich. While Lopez only announced her impending line in late 2020, it's actually been quietly in the works for quite some time. come to mind. jlobeauty. JLo Beauty launched on JLoBeauty.com on January 1, 2021 and will launch at Sephora, Sephora.com and Amazon on January 14, 2021. This multitasking formula is specifically designed to tighten complexion, increase hydration levels, and promote a gorgeous glow. But with price points ranging from $38 to $79, questions like "what's good?" Lass Dich vom Beauty Board inspirieren und seiner Community. Make sure to allow it to fully absorb and dry before moving forward with applying moisturizer. What is it:That JLo Glow: surface tightening + lifting you can feel instantly meets next-level glow. However, when you buy something through our retail. Cutting-edge technology combines with powerful AHAs and BHAs, like glycolic acid and willow bark extract, to help gently resurface and exfoliate skin overnight. Smooth. After months of anticipation and mind-blowingly stunning selfies, Jennifer Lopez has officially released the entire JLo Beauty collection. That Blockbuster Wonder Cream is a rich night cream packed with peptides and hyaluronic acid to plump skin right away, while That Big Screen SPF 30 Moisturizer is light and dewy, perfect for applying under makeup. * Discover the full benefits of the Sephora app! The J.Lo Beauty founder dressed up for a surprise visit to Sephora in Beverly Hills. Tighten. Eine Abmeldung ist jederzeit mglich. Julia Guerra is a contributing beauty/style and fitness writer for Insider Reviews. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. And while I dont think this product offers anything you cant get elsewhere, I will say that its a solid, universally appealing pick for all skin types. While I'm no stranger to the mask's ingredients, this particular mixture has an almost medicinal smell. JLo Beauty - Live Makeup Tutorials | Sephora To use That JLo Glow Serum with Olive Complex, apply the formula to dry and clean skin in the AM and PM. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. Others can't stop talking about That Hit Single Gel-Cream Cleanser, a mild cleanser containing rice bran and glycolipid to soothe skin and refine pores. JLo Beauty That JLo Glow Serum with Olive Complex. Buy Glo Skin Beauty at Sephora. Star ingredients: The moisturizing component is a hydration. It's designed to "visibly tighten and lift," hydrate, and brighten. Best Sellers Rank: #164,723 in Beauty & Personal Care ( See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #2,941 in Facial Serums. Tighten. Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals. What Else You Need to Know: Experience JLo Beauty in a 4-Piece kit. Connect with her via Twitter@j_guerra27. That Star Filter is JLo Beauty's makeup-skincare hybrid. Bitte aktiviere Javascript, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu knnen. Sve to morate znati o novom beauty brendu Jennifer Lopez That Blockbuster:Next-Jen hyaluronic acid, with more water-binding and continuous hydration power than the classic version, delivers that plumped, dewy, pillowy look of dreams. Alle Preise inkl. Can be worn alone or under makeup. If you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our partners. Jennifer Lopez - My JLo Beauty Morning Routine - YouTube ", With the launch of JLo Beauty, Lopez hopes women embrace their beauty from the inside out at every age. This sculpting JLo Beauty booty balm that sold out immediately is What are JLo Beauty's best-selling products? But the truth is Lopez has always had "pretty good" skin, as long as she keeps it hydrated. That sentiment is multiplied tenfold with this cream. "For years, the number one question that I have been asked is what do I do for my skin," Lopez says in the clip. We operate independently from our advertising team. LIMITED-TIME OFFER Unlock A Free Gift Get JLo's cutting-edge sheet mask as a FREE GIFT with That JLo Starter Kit. That JLo Glow Serum with Olive Complex, $79$118; sephora.com and amazon.com, Buy It! JLo Beauty That Inner Love Dietary Supplement - Kohl's If you want to give your eye area some extra attention, look no further than JLo Beautys peptide-packed eye cream. GALLA. I still have the fine linea nod to that other s (sano), which instead of quick fixes relies on eating well, exercising, drinking lots of water, and of course taking supplements (yet another s). And as described, it also tightened the skin a few seconds after the serum set and created a visible glow. Bringing Anastasia Home. "In the Bronx, it was very cold for most of the year. Visibly smooths and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Shipping & Returns Same-Day Delivery Buy Online & Pick Up Focused on firming and hydrating the booty (and other body parts) while minimizing the appearance of stretch marks, this seems like the biggest draw for a super-fan. Sorry we missed you! This is the only product I received in a glass bottle (the others are plastic), and its pretty mesmerizing what one thin layer can do. However, if you missed your shot to pick one up the first time, the cream is finally back in stock at Sephora. Bronze. Jennifer Lopez on Instagram: "My favorite color is neon anything Did JLo Beauty That Hit Single Image Source: jlobeauty.com That Hit Single ($38) is a gel-cream cleanser formulated to help brighten and soothe the skin while removing dirt and makeup. Eine perfekte Beauty-Routine mit erfahrenen Marken und ihren innovativen Hautpflegeprodukten: Clarins, Fresh oder GlamGlow fr einen frischen Teint zum Beispiel. This proprietary, antioxidant-rich blend addresses 2 major causes of aging oxidative stress and dehydration and is clinically shown to deliver* INSTANT + LASTING GLOW ALL-DAY HYDRATION VISIBLY SMOOTHER, PLUMPER SKIN *Based on a clinical study WITNESS THE GLOW-UP herself, the secret lies in her $98 JLo Beauty serum, which is currently on sale at Sephora, thanks to the Beauty Insider Holiday Savings Event. JLo Beauty That's what you can count on when my name is on something.". Australia; Now Reading 8 Skin-Care Products Coming In Hot From JLo Beauty . Wir bieten Dir fr Dein Traumhaar reparierende Behandlungen an, die perfekt auf alle Bedrfnisse abgestimmt sind, vom mythischen Christophe Robin bis zum essentiellen Bumble & Bumble. Star Power Duo | 2-Step Serum & Moisturizer | JLo Beauty Tap the 'Card' tab and follow the prompts to set up the Afterpay Card & add it to your digital wallet. **Mit dem Klick auf JETZT BESTTIGEN stimmst Du der Verarbeitung Deiner personenbezogenen Daten zu. Hyaluronic acid works to plump and hydrate while grapeseed oil supports natural collagen production . It's a joy for me to be able to share that. Wir verfeinern Deinen Look mit einem himmlischen Duft. Every item on this page was chosen . Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her Favorite Anti-Aging Facial - Prevention "A whole body line is coming next.". A Conversation about Hispanic Beauty in Partnership with JLo Beauty. Yes, JLo Beauty is a 100% cruelty-free brand. Glo Skin Beauty | Sephora Australia Let absorb completely and dry down before moisturizing. While there isnt a face oil in this collection, this cream alone will give you a J. Lo-worthy finish. 507 ratings. Download the Afterpay App. Please try us again later. Jennifer Lopez swears by the JLo Glow Serum as 'the fountain of youth The formula is sheer enough that you just look lit from within, as vitamin E and the olive oil complex build a moisturizing foundation. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES. And if you have sensitive skin or are averse to fragrance, these items contain the faintest to no aromas. "JLo Beauty is now available for pre-order, and promises us our very own 'J-Lo glow'," said Dr Armour. The consistency is odorless and extremely lightweight, and while many serums I use tend to pill (especially when combined with other products), I dont have that issue here at all. shop now ADD TO BAG - $33.15. Sneak a peek behind the scenes when I popped into the @sephora Beverly It's a gel-cream cleanser with a thick consistency, and a little goes a long way. I attempted the same process on my TikTok, and I was able to achieve a professional-level bronzed glow with just my fingers. Lopez was decked out in head-to-toe Gucci . Lo glow, as they say)and a desire to learn more about the rest of her line. Lopez defines ageless beauty, so a skincare line from the superstar centered around inner and outer glow just makes sense. **Mit dem Klick auf JETZT BESTTIGEN stimmst Du der Verarbeitung Deiner personenbezogenen Daten zu. JLo Beauty, Jennifer Lopez's beauty line, is now available at Sephora I didn't know it then, but now as I look and I've been doing it for 25 to 30 years, I go, 'Wow, this was one of the secrets that I didn't even realize I was doing,'" says Lopez. Eine Abmeldung ist jederzeit mglich. Amazon.com: JLO BEAUTY: Shop All Yes, Sephora carries a wide variety of JLo Beauty skincare products. It may brighten up dark circles and. How to shop online with Sephora using Afterpay Msg frequency is recurring. Check out the brands pore-clearing and resurfacing formulas. Thoughts on JLO Beauty? : r/Sephora - reddit.com My whole skin care routine when I was growing up was probably Ivory soap," she says. Erlebe ein neues olfaktorisches Gefhl mit dieser Parfum Auswahl! Out now online and at Sephora, JLo Beauty is a collection of eight glow-enhancing products including staples like a moisturizer, cleanser, and serum, as well as a dietary supplement. All rights reserved. The multitasking serum, called That JLo Glow, is one of the stars of the line. From replenishing sheet masks to imperfection-blurring highlighters, there are so many ways to brighten things up. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission. So JLo. "The [JLo Beauty Olive Complex] addresses both hydration and moisture of the skin, thanks to olive oil, olive leaf extract, and squalane which will hydrate, soften, and plump the skin," Marino tells Insider. productslearn more about Did we mention, it's non-comedogenic*? This is how.. From SKKN by Kim to Rhode: We rank celebrity skincare. - Mamamia THAT JLO GLOW JLo Beauty has launched a successful first collection, with a lot of great products fans are sure to love. Package Dimensions : 7.01 x 1.57 x 1.38 inches; 7.51 Ounces. Looking for a new cleanser? Eau de Parfum oder Eau de Toilette, wir verkaufen den Lieblingsduft fr Frauen und Mnner. That Limitless Glow Sheet Mask, $18$48; sephora.com and amazon.com, Buy It! Either way, this is your best bet for scoring that signature J. . This proprietary, antioxidant-rich blend addresses 2 major causes of aging oxidative stress and dehydration and is clinically shown to deliver*, It instantly made my skin feel smooth, soft, supple. JLo Beauty Skincare Review: What's Worth It and What's Not - Insider Ganz easy via Video Call! We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. JLo Body Embody your power with our transformative trio. Subscribe & Save. and Allure, the latter of which she parlayed into her first job as the Beauty Assistant. Disclosure: Written and researched by the Insider Reviews team. ", She continued: "I've tried everything. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Chase the serum with one of the two moisturizers, depending on whether it's day or night. I mean, the woman is 53 with 25-year-old skin. Rock a beautifully radiant look with JLo Beautys high-quality skincare and makeup solutions. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. The mask comes saturated in a serum that feels cool against the skin and consists of ingredients like the JLo Beauty Olive Complex, Japanese rice sake, honey extract, and a sugar-derived matrix. Shop Sephora now:\rhttp://seph.me/2N1zWGV\rProducts Featured:\rThat Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster: http://seph.me/3oXlNsFThat Limitless Glow Sheet Mask: http://seph.me/3oOkADJ That Hit Single Gel-Cream Cleanser with Niacinamide: http://seph.me/35HE4CnThat Fresh Take Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid: http://seph.me/2LUnKXRThat Big Screen Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30: http://seph.me/3qlhDuSThat JLO Glow 4-Piece Kit: http://seph.me/3qg90S0 That JLO Glow Serum with Olive Complex: http://seph.me/3spQXuyThat Inner Love Dietary Supplement: Coming Soon\rSubscribe for more videos from Sephora:\rhttps://www.youtube.com/user/sephora Introducing JLo Body, a clinically-tested line of bodycare designed by the hardest working body in the biz to transform not just the way you look but, most importantly, the way you feel. Jennifer Lopez Launches Two New Body Care Essentials: Shop JLo Beauty Shop JLo Beauty at Amazon before it sells out. The name was later confirmed in late November, with the entrepreneur posting a teaser video featuring the brand's name to her Instagram and the newly set up @JLoBeauty page as well. Free Standard Shipping on Orders $50+ Beauty Body About Press JLo Body Embody your power with our transformative trio. Squalane is also a natural antioxidant, which Dr. Shari Sperling, DO, board-certified dermatologist, adds, "helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.". Your First Look at Jennifer Lopez's JLo Beauty Skin-Care Line - Allure The formula includes antioxidants to treat sun damage and aging agents, "as well as soothing ingredients that help reduce irritation," Petrillo adds. Hydrate. In her words, To be youthful and timeless at every age, you deserve skincare that works as hard as you do. Jennifer Lopez Makes Big Jlo Beauty Announcement in Perfect Curtain *Based on an 8-week clinical study using the serum + cream. SHOP NOW JLo Beauty Customer Service If you want to know, we've got you covered with the facts. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Continuous hydration for all-day moisture. But when Jennifer Lopezs skincare collection JLo Beauty first emerged on the scene, Ill admit it made sense. Each shipment will be charged to the payment method you provide today on the date of shipment at the low price of $116.45 plus $5.99 for shipping and handling, unless you call to cancel. Bereit fr Geschenke, dauerhafte Vorteile und viele berraschungen?Jetzt Sephora UNLIMITED Mitglied werden und direkt Punkte sammeln. The cream is one of my favorite products in the collection, and I'm so obsessed that I'd buy it in bulk. Credit: Sephora. I am whole. JLo is famous for her flawless skin and signature glow, and now she's finally sharing her skincare secrets with the world. Below, everything we know about Jennifer Lopez's beauty line so far. A full-time freelance writer and editor based in New Jersey, Julia previously served as a health and wellness reporter for Elite Daily and kick-started her career in the e-comm space as the beauty editor for BestProducts.com from 2015-2017. TikTok video from JLO (@jlo): "Sneak a peek behind the scenes when I popped into the @sephora Beverly Hills store this morning!! Similar to the brand's cleanser, a little of this moisturizer goes a long way. What is The JLo Beauty Return Policy? JLo Beauty Review: A Review of The Best JLo Beauty Products The serum contains the JLo Beauty Olive Complex, a sugar-derived matrix, and yeast-derived ferments. JLo Beauty will launch on www.jlobeauty.com on January 1, 2021 and at Sephora, sephora.com and Amazon on January 14, 2021. ELLE Escapes: Chicago. View Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy, https://www.jlobeauty.com//star-power-duo-JL2A0196.html, https://www.jlobeauty.com//that-big-screen-JL1A0032.html, https://www.jlobeauty.com//that-fresh-take-JL1A0046.html, https://www.jlobeauty.com//that-hit-single-JL1A0047.html. Whle einfach Dein Lieblingsmotiv aus und fge eine Videobotschaft hinzu. I was lucky to have pretty clear skin. That JLo Glow Serum with Olive Complex, $79$118; That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster, $39; That JLo Glow 4-Piece Kit, $64 ($90 value); That Fresh Take Eye Cream with Peptides, $48; That Big Screen Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30, $54; That Blockbuster Wonder Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, $58. But, according to cosmetic chemist and beauty expert Ginger King, this cream is well equipped to tackle signs of aging around the sensitive eye area. Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Pseudozyma Epicola/Olive Fruit Oil Ferment Filtrate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Carnosine, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Tetrapeptide-14, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Tin Oxide. Make-up Must-haves: 4 Schritte zum perfekten Teint. JLo Beauty products are formulated with tried and true ingredients like hyaluronic acid, squalane, and the brand's signature Olive Complex that Lopez calls "liquid gold." The goods are. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. Totally in love with this beauty," said another reviewer. "I think growing up I was more normal to dry on the dry side. Sephora Australia beauty pass benefits Get the app Get the app via or Download the app and use code: MASKAPP to receive a Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask sample with min.