I scheduled an appointment with Sears Home Repair, but the first available appointment was on July 18, 2022. He suggested we get in touch with LG and have them come and check it out. Purchased Kenmore Elite model 795.74027.610 refrigerator on 6/25/17, and the freezer, refrigerator, icemaker all stopped working today (lights and alarms are on). Id love my money back . Sears says Kenmore. Sears Holdings/Kenmore/LG should be held responsible knowing that they were selling a faulty product. Kenmore Elite 795 Ice Maker Leaking. Kenmore kept saying Warranty and I kept saying Recall. 1ST they sell a faulty product, then they send out a repair company of 3 they use that then orders the wrong part and yet I am the one still suffering thru the summer without. We have had issues with the microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator - especially the refrigerator. It just stopped cooling. Bought a new French Door Kenmore fridge in 2018 from Sears and the compressor failed in September of 2022. I am disappointed in the tech's repair service, the product unreliability, and the loss of spoiled food twice. Bottom line, was told be better off to buy a new different brand fridge.i personally don't have thousands of dollars to go buy another one. How do I convert my Kenmore Elite 72483 into an LG model number to see if my refrigerator is included in the class action lawsuit? I have thrown more food away in the past year, limping this thing along. I was told there is a new condenser for this but unfortunately only good for about 8 months. I am guessing it will be $350 on labor based on Sears estimate. November 2012 I purchased a Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator model 795.71053.014. We called a repair person and they didn't know what to do because it was intermittent. Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Diagnostic Mode? (Let's Find Out) The conclusion we came to he didn't want to change the Compressor. My Kenmore Elite refrigerator was purchased in 2015. We purchased KENMORE ELITE REFRIGERATOR IN 2016. Kenmore Refrigerator Model 795 Recallare recalling about 20,000 three They gave us several repair companies that are authorized to make the repairs. Discussed are 9 Kenmore fridge 795 ice maker issues you can diagnose and troubleshoot at home: 1. We have photos of the thermometers and of all the defrosted food. Kenmore Elite, 3y. Last compressor just Friday, 8/9/19. Sears should be held responsible for all costs to repair this fridge. We have been very dissatisfied with Sears for giving us the run around about who made Kenmore Elite. now the ice maker fan has another error. Repair man says its going to be $1000+ to repair and warranty will not cover the costs. GREEDY SAPS! My first Kenmore refrigerator lasted nearly 20 years and my parents always bought Kenmores because they were reliable. It replaced a "cheap" fridge that was still working 10 years after we bought it. I have a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator/Freezer, Model 795.74023.411. Ft. Upset & Disgusted!! Sears Home Appliance company repaired it a couple of weeks ago, but the only thing the warranty for the compressor covered was the cost of the compressor only. The LG repairman came today and check the fridge and concluded it is a compressor gone bad. This item should have been recalled. Is there anyway we can get some money back towards another refrigerator? No wonder they are going bankrupt, I paid $2200 for this refrigerator and have only used it 11 months when it quit working. Service terrible. Despite it being a known issue, since we were at the 17 month mark (vs. being within the first year), we were faced with the choice of repairing the refrigerator out of pocket, or recycling it to try another refrigerator. $1100 to fix. I called local repairmen but they said only Sears can fix it under warranty. I bought my kenmore refrigerator 3/2018, the compressor stopped working since last Friday 1/10/2020. All have failed except oven. I bought the Kenmore elite model # 795 72595 710 on 3/18/2019 ice maker doesn't work freezer doesn't work fridge is barely cold. According to the recall notice, LG has received 82 reports of incidents involving a condenser fan motor failure due to this problem, specifically described as condenser arcing and smoking. Since, it's not an Elite Sears will not cover repair. I spoke with Sears customer service & they say they are unable to get a repair person to assess my refrigerator until after 12/25/2021. Twice the warranty person on the phone attempted to schedule a walk through to sell us a new AC unit. Kenmore elite 795.7132 series bottom freezer refrigerator (86 pages) Refrigerator Kenmore Elite 795.7802 Series Use & Care Manual. They ultimately said there is no technician in my area that is available. I am telling you what my warranty says. Step 3: Install the New Compressor. Compressor out in my unit. Sears could not get tech out until July 19. I purchased a Kenmore (now I'm being told it is an LG,although all material states Kenmore) in October 2017. They should be segregated to their own spot and labeled, ' cheap, disposable and if you need it to look good but don't care if it lasts'. After resetting the circuit board, he said it start working and would take 24-48 hours. Now looking at a repair bill of over a 1,000.00. My LG refrigerator has died twice (compressor failed twice) withing 4 years since it was purchased. I AM LIVID!! I have a kenmore/LG trio refrigerator purchased in 2016. I noticed that the food in the fridge was not staying cold, we'll eventually all my food went bad. I was then advised to go to Schedular chat on Monday. Replaced compressor and faulty wiring. LG inline compressor failed 12/21. I purchased this POS from a Sears store and it failed three months in and has continued to fail. Water leeks from the bottom freezer out onto the floor. After 4 phone calls to Kenmore who repeatedly transferred call without checking for recall, on the 4th call I was told there is a recall. Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Service manual - ManualMachine.com New Unit now not working! After leaving the refrigerator compressor did not reach the point of cooling or freezing. Paid $3200. Sears comes out, looks at it, and looks at me and said it was garbage and to start looking for a new fridge. They are saying it is junk and they will not repair it. As evidenced by the Sears My Community website this is a widespread defective product known to Sears and LG. Visitors to www.recalls.gov can also access other important safety notices and sign up for email announcements on new recalls and consumer news. if nothing else i can let them know that they have bad products. My Kenmore French Door Bottom Freezer (model 795.7730) Is Made By LG!!! Actually the main issue is the lack of customer service / help from LG and A&E. Purchased grab-n-go kenmore elite in June 2016 for @ 2000 795-79033.411. What a rip off, these foreign products are to the American Consumer. First one we thought was odd but 2 in 9 years. The compressor is essentially a pump; its purpose is to . $85.00 service call, it will end up costing me close to $800.00 dollars once parts are received and unit is repaired. We purchased a Kenmore Elite 3 door bottom freezer in May 2017. Purchased a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator in 8/2016, the compressor is out at exactly 3 years. No one will touch LG! Tech said compressor was burning hot (huge fire potential?). They got my money, for falsely pushing products that claim ( and are priced in line with) to be equal to or superior to the others lined up next to them in the store. We purchased our Kenmore Elite 7/18. The ice maker stopped working; fridge is no longer cooling. I never perchase anything else from Sears or Kenmore/LG. Mind you he did nothing and Sears or whoever took my credit card over seas in order to even get him to come out, charged me $300. . At $2500+ Supposedly elite refrigerator. Kenmore Elite Refrigerator model 795.74023.411 Bought Kenmore Elite refrigerator model 795.74023.411 on 1/8/2016 for $2599.99 on 6/4/2020 it stopped cooling. We purchased an LG refrigerator in November, 2018. The refrigerator stopped working. Worse encounter appliance wise I have ever been a part of. In August 2019 the temp started to climb in the fridge and freezer but in a day or two it started working again. The fact that LG was well aware of the problem with the compressors, I would certainly like to think my refrigerator would be included in the settlement. Arrived on 9-8-21. My french door kenmore elite is 2 years old. Now that I am reading about what others have gone through I am beyond angry that sears allowed any of them to be sold and are still selling them. The refrigerator stopped cooling and I called a repair man and was told it was the compressor and thought there were additional issues as well. I asked if it went out in 2-3 years if I would have to pay the same fees again. Bought a Kenmore Elite mod 795.73167.610 on May 22 2019Quit cooling on10/20/21called for service next day..got in their robot system (terrible system) farmed out to India or elsewhere..couldn't understand people i talked to..bottom line best repair date 11/8/21. Purchased a Sears Kenmore model # 795.72493.611 on October 10, 2017. Bought a Sear Kenmore Elite 3 door Counter Depth. same problem. I am also stuck with a $3000.00 piece of junk. I have not been able to get a Sears person out to fix until the 28th! Let's file another one. The equivalent new refrigerator costs $3,300. Serial #811kr00668. Original review: Jan. 19, 2023. I purchased a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator not even 4 years ago an the refrigerator stopped cooling the week of Christmas causing me to lose a ton of food for Christmas eve an Christmas day. I have Kenmore Elite French Door fridge model 795.74025.412, bought 9/10/2017, and on 12/25/2022, the compressor has gone bad. When you call Sears they just put you on hold. First ice maker, then freezer, then frig. I didn't see my model mentioned in any of the current class actions. How to fix Kenmore Elite 795 Refrigerator Ice Maker - YouTube Here for almost 3 hours, on his phone for 3/4 of the time. The refrigerator just made 3 years old and has conked out. The technician referred me to the front page of the appliance manual which says the xo.preasor is warrantied for 10 years. We bought Kenmore 72595 June, 2018 on August 15, 2022 my unit quit working! Most have 5 or 10-year warranty, but not my model #795.7249.11. Spoiled food, inconvenience during COVID19 crisis, unnecessary costs for parts and labor. They got my money, for falsely pushing products that claim ( and are priced in line with) to be equal to or superior to the others lined up next to them in the store. The Kenmore Elite 30.6 cu. Our Kenmore Elite (production in 2016) has stopped cooling and freezing. This is a faulty design problem and I would like a better more reliable replacement. Wth I purchased a Kenmore elite for 2800 on sale from 4300. Step 4: Clean the Compressor. He was surprised I got 6 years out of the first one. Two months is $2500 is a lot for two months they should have replaced it even with out the extended warranty. Now Sears looks bad and definitely will not buy another LG fridge. We purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator model #795.731 in March 2018 and on 1/02/22 it quit cooling. In addition, I lost approximately $200 or more in food. What can I do? CPSC, LG Electronics and Sears, Roebuck and Co. Announce Recall to Is there a recall on this. On Friday 8/10/2018 I came home to an entire fridge and freezer of melted spoiled food. He mentioned these go bad all the time. One even went so far as to say they wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole! Like everyone, I lost a lot of valuable food and I have to buy mini-fridge to keep household running. LG & Sears Kenmore Refrigerator Recall . When we called back a different representative told us that Sears only covers up to $500 for the total repair job. Called Sear Service and was told the soonest someone could come out was 5 days later! My frig model is LFXS30766/86. Purchased my Kenmore refrigerator ( 795.72493.611 ) less than two years ago and it died. So it appears that the $2600 refrigerator becomes useless after either 1 or 2 years. The compressor is the only part still under warranty. In 2017 we needed it repaired and found out that it was really a LG with the Kenmore name. Model 795.73133.410. So disappointed in this product! Kenmore Refrigerator Light [Issues & Solutions] THey are wanting me to pay another $500 to have this issue fixed and there is no way out of this since only Sears can order parts for this model and fix this issue.. Frustrating as it is with COVID-19, NO JOB, NOW THIS NON_WORKING FRIDGE, left with no food. According to plaintiffs, the problem stems from a defective linear compressor. We replaced the first one when the compressor went out in 2019, with another Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel. One LG rep was as rude as rude could be. Elite Fridge, Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher. Compressor is LG model 72053 301B0434. Called a bunch of appliance repair companies and had a few who asked for the model number and since it is an LG built, they did not want to come out and check it out. WHERE THE HELL IS THE CONSUMER PROTECTION!??? I purchased model number 795 74025 412 on October 3rd 2018, for $2000. Repairmen in area declined to work on them (recommended by LG) and now we are waiting on one to travel over 3 hours to our home to replace the compressor, saying that it is the problem. Kenmore elite refrigerator compressor bad, company wont repair or replace. Would be happy to join a class action lawsuit as I have decided to go out and purchase a new refrigerator. I would like action taken against LG and get refunded the appropriate amount to me so that I can fix it. The parts are still on back order and now the freezer quit. I bought it in 2014. Now we are reading that they are replacing with the same faulty compresser and the same issue has occurred again for many customers. Well now it has stopped working and we can't even find anyone to come out and service it since it's a Sears Kenmore Elite! I would like to go on record with the hundreds maybe thousands of other people who purchased a Kenmore elite refrigerator 795.73167.610. I have model #795-72483-411, serial # 807KR00307 which is a Kenmore Elite. went to work the next morning, only to come home to water all over the floor from the ice melting in door. The last refrigerator I bought is still running after 16 years with no problems at all. Model 795.7133.410. In 2016. This a very poorly made appliance from Korea and quality control from their production line is obviously not in place. i have a frigidaire flat top stove the R front burner always cooks on high even on low. I saw that there is a recall or lawsuit thru LG/Kenmore I would like to know who to contact so I can get some results from this untimely failure in this product . Great after 2.5 I will have spent almost as much to fix it as it cost in the first place. This is ridiculous especially seeing that they have known about these compressors for quite awhile! But he didn't bother to check anything - same "not cooling" is happening. I need to prove this is a larger issue then just me! Here are the most common Kenmore Elite 795 parts that need to be replaced. Sears service said the soonest appointment we could get to "diagnose" the problem was 5 weeks out. 795.51833.411 Side by Side Kenmore Elite Compressor is made by LG Compressor is the LG-FLB075LANA (R134a- Linear Compressor).