What Else You Need to Know: Featuring a blend of shikimic, mandelic, and lactic acids . But as you might've suspectedthe reason for which I'm writing this storythere's been a recent breakthrough in the world of clean deodorant and it has been a game-changer for my underarms to say the least. No rules, no expectations. A blend of alpha hydroxy acids (shikimic, mandelic, and lactic) gently exfoliates your. You also won't want to apply it if you have any knicks from your razor as the acids will burn and could irritate the cut more. Ive always had the worst trouble with body odor and excessive underarm sweat, and no other deodorants ever did the trick. Going to try your tip for the Kosas thanks for sharing!!!!! Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant - Kosas | Sephora To reduce foul-smelling odor, try cleansing the underarms and groin areas twice daily and after exercise/sweating with Lasercyn Spray, aka stabilized hypochlorous, which is a very safe, effective and nonirritating anti-microbial, adds Dr. Waldorf. [Before&After] Went through 6 months of minocyline and epiduo forte, and 2 months of taking 10 mg isotretinoin with 500 mg of erythromycin daily. I'm very disappointed. Kosasport is a high-performance capsule collection, packed with skincare power. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. I def sweat less using them but none are a true antiperspirant! When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in. Best overall natural deodorant Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant $18 Gel texture | Long-lasting | Earthy scent | Contains baking soda While some natural deodorants can have a gritty feel,. Clean, comfy + clinically proven essentials for your best skin ever. On my run I kept having to discreetly stop and sniff myself when I was alone on the trail because I was so amazed. No heating up before applying! Press left and right arrows to navigate. It was like I had spilled water on my pits. The 16 Best Natural Deodorants for Women of 2023, TikToks Madame Sweat Shares Her Natural Deodorant Dos & Donts, Glossier Just Launched a DeodorantSo, I Tried It, I Reviewed Ncessaires The Deodorant And Im In Love, Native's $12 Natural Deodorant Is the Best One I've Ever Used, I Tried Schmidts Natural Deodorant for Sensitive SkinHere's What Happened, Kopari's Coconut Deodorant Review: Natural and Effective, The 13 Best Deodorants to Keep You Feeling Fresh, This Is Hands Down the Best-Smelling Natural Deodorant Ive Tried, Reviewed: This Deodorant Is Both Military-Grade and Natural, I Wore Ashley Graham's Favorite Crystal DeodorantHere Are My Thoughts, I Tried a Personalized Natural Deodorant, and I Have Thoughts, The 12 Best Deodorants for Sensitive Skin of 2023, Iskra Lawrence's Saltair Delivers Laid-Back Luxury for Everyone. Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep, Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen Spray-On Serum. The other plus of this deodorant is that is doesnt ruin my shirts with that white residue that stick deodorant leaves. Natural deodorants that actually work can be hard to come by, but the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant is the real deal. Then I'd use kosas again and it came back every time. I went to grab lunch after my workout, and I still really didnt smell anything for the most part. Our blend of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) helps lower the pH in your pit so it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. Shop it Sephora. The acids also help to neutralize odor instead of absorbing it. I was able to get enough product out with a few swirls, and I liked how it was easy to apply under my shirtit can be the worst when you have to stand naked in fear that the deodorant may smear all over your clothing. Bottom line: Barring the apocalypse, this is a **product I can't live without anymore**. It glides on similarly to the Kosas deodorant, and also uses a combination of AHAs, as well as niacinamide, to fight odor and minimize unsightly razor burn or bumps. ), but the good ones *will* prevent any noticeable underarm wetness and prevent body odor. Its a super quick-drying formula, and you wont have to worry about any potential stains on your clothes. Kosas' hydrating, soothing, brightening, and plumping formulas have been clinically proven to provide real skincare benefits. The formula is great - it uses AHA acids and also features aloe vera and hyaluronic acid for hydration. I would like to switch to natural deodorant but.. do they work when you work out?? Let me know how it works out for you! Its so smart. Entering my mid 20's, my body (chemistry) started changing. Read our Kosas deodorant review. Free Shipping on US Orders $40+ & Free Returns, Free Gift Alert! I just moved to natural deodorants in March and just finished Megababe. Odor control with no residue and lightened my armpits, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2023. Kosas Chemistry Deodorant $15 The Chemistry Brand Inhibitif Deodorant Dr. King especially loves that The Chemistry Brand Inhibitif Deodorant "contains menthyl lactate, a synthesis of. It does dry eventually and the sticky goes away but for the price, I dont want to have to suffer through the sticky stage. Over the past two years, Ive tried a *lot* of different natural deodorants, with several hits and quite a few major fails. The Kosas one is actually the first one for me that WORKS. I have been using it for less than a week - but so far - so good! Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Shikimic Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, LinaloolSize: 70 ml/ 2.4 fl oz. We asked a professional armpit sniffer (yupthat's a thing) to answer all of your most pressing D.O. Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant - Reviews | MakeupAlley Oh! Ncessaire The Deodorant: This deodorant from Ncessaire ($20) has been my go-to when it comes to natural deodorants. Your mileage may vary, so I wont 1 star this. finally decided to take the plunge in 2020, The Most Luxurious Eco-Friendly Hotels to Book Now, The Most Incredible Horseback Riding Experiences Around the World, The Best Luxury Resorts in Florida to Book for Your Next Trip, What To Wear for Valentines DayHowever Youre Planning To Celebrate. According to Dr. Barba, before applying an antiperspirant or deodorant, we should make sure the underarm is clean and dry. I put a few spritzes of the Scullys on, let it dry for a few minutes, and then apply the Kosas. One of the selling points for this product is that its formulated with a unique blend of AHAs. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Kosas and save up to 40% when making purchase at checkout. You Arent Applying Your Formula at Night, Most of us habitually apply our deodorant onto our underarms before heading out for the day, but experts like Drs. It wasn't like other deodorants that sting for a minute then stop. Antiperspirantsa category that some, but not all, deodorants fall intouse an active ingredient (usually aluminum) to plug up the sweat glands. Kosas. I can personally testify to the the exfoliating and brightening bit because I had started getting red bumps from another natural deodorant I had been testing out. The lime one does kind of smell like gin and tonic though! The rollerball applicator was (for me, you may feel differently) a big pain. Enjoy 40% Off Kosas Coupons & Promo Codes February, 2023 - CouponBirds The 15 Best Aluminum-Free Deodorants That Really Work - Allure It actually treated my BO and now my sweat smells like Maple Syrup!!!!! Kosas Chemistry Deodorant | BO-Fighting AHA Serum, Nourishing and Stain Reviewed: This Kosas Natural Deodorant Keeps Me Fresh for Hours - Byrdie The protection lasts for at least 2 days. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2023. The liquid formula (No clumps! Then out of no where It wasn't working, like at all. This is a unique serum formula, made with hydrating aloe vera juice and hyaluronic acid, which delivers stain-free results while fighting stink with AHA, which helps unclog and cleanse pores. Not only do you get odor protection, but you also get a soothing underarm treatment at the same time. Everyone is different, so some will see results right away and some pits need a bit time to detox and adapt to the new environment, she explains, recommending about five days or so to see full benefits. Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. Karen Kagha, MD, FAAD, is a Boston-based board-certified dermatologist. None of them worked either the baking soda caused irritation, they didnt work smell-wise, wouldnt last through the work day, or they didnt dry down and felt too wet for too long after applying. This stops sweat from making it up to the surface in the first place so that bacteria can't feed on it. When first using it, I found at times that the rollerball would get stuck, and nothing would come out. If that's stopped happening, though, it may nottechnically be the deodorant's faultit could be due to some underlying cause in your body. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2023, My skin started being sensitive to deodorants I have been using for years! Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Best Natural Deodorants That Work: Clean, Aluminum & Baking - Observer EWG is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600. Jaliman and Waldorf find that the best time for antiperspirant application is at night, right before bed. Its a completely different approach to deodorant.. Aluminum is a rather controversial ingredient in the skincare world; studies over whether the ingredient could be linked to breast cancer have been inconclusive, but many prefer to avoid it anyway, especially because it can be quite irritating for those of us with sensitive skin. Chemistry Deo in Beachy Clean + Good Body Skin Body Wash, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep. Hi Paige, we take your experience extremely seriously and have sent you an email to help. The only warning (and this is probably super obvious to most people) DO NOT use the Scullys right after shaving your armpits. If youre looking for odor protection, Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant($6) is for you.. Some do fight odor but leave a weird residue, and some will leave you with a post-workout stench no matter how hard you try to fight it. While there are plenty of great options out there, keep in mind that not every natural deodorant will work for every person; you body chemistry just might not work with certain formulas, but dont despair, as with some trial and error, youll find the right natural deodorant. Scullys Deodormint is nothing new, its been on the market for three years and was a family recipe for years and years before that. No matter how hot I get there is zero stink. We're so sorry to read about your experience with Chemistry. "There also can be changes in the natural bacterial flora that live on the skin, [as in] increased amounts, that lead to more bacteria interacting with the sweat and making the odor," she adds. What it is: A clean, stain-free serum deodorant featuring a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting treatment. The ingredient is used in the majority of antiperspirants; it physically blocks sweat ducts, which keeps your underarms dry. Thanks for the reviews , Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog KOSAS CLEAN: Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Home Depot. The formula comes in a fragrance-free or "serene clean" scented version that's made with essential oils. i love the smell and the packaging is great. I didnt realize the Weleda ones used acid too! Though Im not running 8 miles! but quickly abandoned it. I've been using Ncessaire's The Deodorant, and I enjoy it for everyday use but it does leave a creamy white residue that isn't great for exercise or going out. Botox can be injected into the sweat glands, which block chemical signals from key nerve endings to effectively deactivate the glands and reduce excessive sweating, adds Dr. Russo. With both, I was less smelly at the end of the day, but still ended up with noticeable bo from normal, non sport activity. Antiperspirants work best at night when the skin is dry, says Dr. Jaliman. Bonus points: soothes skin, visibly brightens, and helps with ingrown hairs. I started doing that because I dont like the scent of the Kosas one and the Scullys smells great. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Kosas Chemistry Deodorant | BO-Fighting Deodorants, on the other hand, target the natural bacteria under your arms that leads to odor, using natural ingredients. Ah thats so clever!!! She currently works as a content update editor for Brides. Shes an expert at testing products and is always on the hunt for the best tinted moisturizer. Keep reading for our full product review. The 'Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant' stops odor, brightens the skin, and exfoliates dead . Wish I had read your review before buying Kosas! I really like it. Aloe vera juice, hyaluronic acid, and peptides all help keep skin hydrating, smooth, soothed, and firm. It contains a blend of AHAs that not only fight body odor, but also soothe and brighten skin, and even help if youre suffering from ingrown hairs. If you're thinking "this sounds like something I'd put on my face," you're not wrong. But nothing worked wellbasically just perfume for my pits. While the acids get all the attention, there are some other ingredients in the formula that are also worth mentioning. While it probably makes sense to find the strongest-smelling deodorant possible, sometimes even the most pleasant-scented products can lack the necessary antibacterial properties to neutralize any existing bacteria. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. We're smoother, we're brighter AND my clothing no longer have strange stains from stinky sweat or the perfumed stuff I was previously applying. Natural deodorants were once dismissed by many who preferred to use a chemical antiperspirant rather than be smelly, sweaty and covered in a chalky white residue. Your acids kick armpit a$$ ! That unique relationship between you, and you. KOSAS CLEAN: Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Deodorant for skincare freaks: Their deodorant does more: The AHA blend keeps you from smelling, but it also visibly brightens . Shop All Products Ooh, New Gifts Get a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+ New New Bestsellers Lip Eye Eye Cheek Cheek Body Brushes + Tools Sets Sets About Us Our Story Deodorant Yesterday, despite the heat and no AC at home, I had ZERO issues for the first time in weeks. The Kosas Deodorant promotes hydration, moisturizes, and fixes discoloration. From theunder of my arms, THANK YOU KOSAS! Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. And even as a beauty editor with . If you find that your go-to deodorant is not working anymore, or no deodorant works at all, here are 11 common reasons why it probably isn't doing the job it should. Enter Kosas Chemistry Deodorant! I do four spritzes per underarm and am good for the whole day. Here are some actions to take if your deodorant stops working. it's amazing. I don't have to reapply Kosas Chemistry, even after a hard workout!