I said I was sorry. I fell into deep sleep. A sophomore of Mission Creek High enrolled in AP classes to satisfy her intellect, an eye for beauty through the lens of a camera, and high energy expelled by her role as captain of her school's soccer team. #lab "How badly did he hurt you?". Spike shoved him out of the door. They always call me fun killer. No Archive Warnings Apply. As the twenty-four hour waiting period is winding down on her ransom claim, she's becoming more anxious to leave this horrid lab. I approached it and pulled back on the surface. Chase, Kaz and Oliver don't have anything better to watch, so they end up watching Pocoyo for a few hours and falling asleep. ny times!" Lab rats. Spike turned around, left the room and heard Kaz whisper. Chase is far too logical for that. Votes 11. Oliver pisses of Spike One Second Too Late- Lab Rats One-S. banana8050. Outer Banks Alternate Universe 18. Trans Chase Davenport. "Don't call me that. Leo and Tasha are kidnapped by Krane, which sends Davenport on a rescue mission and sets up a showdown that puts Krane head to head with Adam, Bree and Chase. Jack and chase a footballers. Work Search: Kaz's life from his birth, March 21st, 2004 to his second ever panic attack. One shots. From now on (jan 17 '23) requests for oneshots are welcome! Hybrid (Director's Cut) by Ra'Zara The First reviews. Fanfiction Romance Chase Lab Rats Davenport Love. He tells everyone else at the island what happened. Bree possesses the power of super speed. Didn't h.. I lowkey can't believe i wrote this lmao. This is the 55th episode overall in the series. So angry that I left too. *based on the episode "you posted what!! I thought i had you already figured out, but i guess i was wrong, something has gone completly wrong. This is where chase made them mess up on a mission and Adam and Bree both start bullying him. They are among four bionic superhumans. They will face new changes, adventures and love blossoms ahead. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Disney XD shows Lab Rats and Mighty Med have scheduled a crossover episode and this gave me an idea for a crossover fan-fiction. A collection of Ahsoka Tano/Chase Davenport drabbles. Chase had stopped yelling a long time ago, but Kaz was yet to realize this. "Chase, are you sure we can keep this bunddle of agression over here alone with Kaz after y'all just had your first fight? Come on! "Chase please don't walk away from me", Kaz said louder now. "What is that?" "Bree, my ears hurt, really bad." Chase complained. They were outcasted, hated. Uncategorized. What they don't know will be critical to the fate of their lives. Why the claustrophobic girl was in a locker, he didn't know, but his life and the whole Team dynamic changed because of that girl.And bcause of her family. Or what?? This is the third story! Bree Davenport/Chase Davenport. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (204), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (14), Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (305), Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (254), Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s) (45), Kaz & Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (36), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (49), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Skylar Storm & Oliver, Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force), Bridget | Mr. Terror (Mighty Med) (mentioned), because it seems like something Chase would do, Accident-proneness or how Chase and Kaz cannot flirt like normal people, Gamma Girl/Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Horace's existence is actually really sad to think about, IT'S A REVEEEEENGE PARTY W UR TWO BEST FRIENDS, also a lot to remind that Oli is actually super smart, like yeah Skylar's the only one in the trio w a braincell, but in terms of actual braininess he's 2nd smartest on the team, after this we will FINALLY get past ch 3 of Tension lol, Adam Davenport & Bree Davenport & Chase Davenport, bree skylar and oliver are good friends lmao, because theyre teenagers and this isnt disney, Lab Rats, Mighty Med, and Extended Universe Art, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Oliver & Skylar Storm, Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Because I have much more frequent content on tumblr and don't upload here lols, Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Adam Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Bree Davenport/Original Male Character(s), Episode: s03e13-14 You Posted What!?! Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) Chase Davenport; Additional Tags: Hurt/Comfort; Angst with a Happy Ending; Fluff and Hurt/Comfort; Tooth-Rotting Fluff; Chase is hurt; Kaz loves to take care of him; Doctor Kaz; Kaz is more intelligent than he lets on; They cant flirt like normal people; Just kiss already!! "Oh i get it then you will tell your parents your sleeping at Oliver's house? Obviously Chase being his oblivious self had no idea whatsoever that she was flirting with him. 143 guests The water was cold. Why my siblings hate me so much? little minific i wrote based on an ask on my tumblr (neurodivenport). Will chase and Mr davenport be able to fix it before it's to late. When bree smashes her chip she finds out the truth about her past. I was in a big trouble after what I did. If Adam, Bree and Leo lived without me, they would be as happy as the people on that boat. hyperlift are He let his insecurities get the best of him this one time, and now it was going to cost him everything. Reads. One thing about Spike? March 2024. 2. "Don't- Don't call h.. me that", Spike snapped. Even though I did not know him, I cared. Then, it hit me. They have had six real hugs throughout the entire series. "Chase, don't do this Don't leave me not like this". Alternate/extended ending to the Episode; Bionic Action Hero. 15. Lab Rats, 2012 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,627 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 4/23/2014 - Published: 4/19/2014 - Adam . Spike said in a calm tone. Give the kid some space. Chase Davenport is one of the three main protagonists of the Lab Rats franchise. Why would your back need the ice? candy14star, IDontKnowEither_546474, Dark_kiwi, ThatGlader_15, KenobiVirgin69, reverberations, sterek4ever721, Rose_7, UND3T3RM1N3D, JamieLovesBL, autismwh0re, RandomNerd3000, Kcifkgtkgifhfuv, TrueAlpha160, Minx_Shadow, AugustPerez08, Conner_Cosplays, BayDSantiago, BlazingStar, The_Book_Keeper, SparkyTheRoman, theyliverentfree, abetternameneeded, Frankie5_7, and cupofcoffeeforyourhead -Leo One shots where Spike and Chase are twins. Leo hugs me. "Right, i'm sure he d- i mean i do. "I have power replication. Leave him alone". You like disrespecting your boyfriend?!" Meet the new character, Jasmin, who becomes close friends with Bree, and knows their bionic secret, but how? That would be absolutely ridiculous. hayden jones has been through a lot. Happy Birthday dear Chase, Happy Birthday to you . I'm your baby & I know you feel the same. Spike easily picked up on it with his bionic hearing. "Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you. You're" Mr. Davenport started yelling but Douglas interrupted him. Please let me know! Siriously how could Spike keep missing the warning signs? The people in it seemed so happy. 10. I scream as she punches me a 1,000,000 different times. Mr. Davenport told them to suit up there was an gas leak in one of the facilities if they don't shut it down it will make the whole bu Leo, Adam, bree, and chase do an experiment to see how their bodies will react if they are human for 2 weeks. Figures. Come on." To make things worse family drama rises between the davenports. "Who knows how many Bluey episodes later, and Oliver is heating up two bottles of angel milk so his littles will sleep when the door opens. brought everyone's attention to the boy running out of it, Chase. #leo, Hello, here I am again! He thought with Douglas locked up, he has one less thing to worry ab kidnapped and bionic danger( a lab rats story), Living with Bionic Evil (Lab Rats Fanfiction), The Mission We Can't Return From (Lab Rats Fanfic), Pain & Glitches Part 2: Glitches (Lab Rats Fanfic). Please consider turning it on! We are coming. Bree comes over runs me to the top of the roof shoving me off. My sister ran to his side and put her head on his chest. Maddie's parents divorced when she was very young, so she's been living with her father ever since. Kaz and Chase have their first fight.It becomes clear to Kaz that he doesn't know as much about Chase's past as he thought. So uhm.. we're good?". "I am too i really liked you for h.. 2. Real life fights are so much better then the reality tv shows Bree and Skylar watch. #chase If he fails. Chase Pov As I sat on the couch as Adam came. After a chilling walk home, it was October after all, he finally arrived at the mansion. But good for him though, that he's finally found someone that treats him with respect. And don't talk to him either! Yeah, and hes always snuggled up to one of us as well. guine One shots where Spike and Chase are twins. Takes place during and after brother battle. Chase and Douglas were in the lab working on a secret project as they called it. 19 guests and Set Right After Lab Rats episode Rise Of The Secret Soldiers. Rain pours steady. ' that's why it's fun. After that, darkness. Maybe if he'd done something really messed up like beat him, cheat on him or spill the secrets he trusted him with to someone else. This is gonna be one hell of a ride. "Oh and do me a favour, don't bring this conversation up again". "How was i suppose to know that??" Chase Davenport-centric. WARNING:this fic contained age regression as a coping mechanism, if that isn't your thing please do not read, What the title and tags say :)I will take requests if I feel inspired by them <3. But if you had asked him two months ago if he thought there would be another catastrophe like the Great Depression, well.. you might be surprised by his answer. Bree stays there with Doug and becomes evil like him. As their relationship deepens, roller coaster emotions and drama ensure. Donald Davenport slander You are not touching him! "1,2,3,4,5 Come on Chase. A bunch of smaller fireworks went off, but they weren't very loud so Chase just squinted. !Then everyone screamed Then Adam brought chase up to the air and through him across the room all the way toured the hydro loop and chase crashed into itChases pov Adam has just thrown me across the room and I just crashed into the hydro loop and and usually when Adam throws me I usually get a few bruises and scratches but this time my knee start to hurt really bad and I couldn't get up and then the knee pain starts to hurt like I was just stabbed in the heart so I scream in pain End pov Back in the training area before chase screamed Everyone was looking at the door where Adam through chase and Adam was smiling Everyone was waiting for chase to come through the door but then Chase: OWWWWWWW!!!! Their mom marries Donald Davenport, so they move in with him. Sure they'd gotten in to silly arguments before, but Kaz had never gotten this mad at Chase. I was so furious with him. (Part 3) Well that was just flat out rude and such a mean thing to say. "I he- i told you to stand back.