#stewmax-learn-more { The wood became soft, and the neck wouldn't hold truss rod adjustments anymore. assuming that the fretboard is straight/flat in relation to the frets. var fds = document.createElement('script'); Trapezoid Inlays. Gibson specs: 24.75" scale, flat 12" radius, vintage frets, angled head stock. .msg-wrap p { I bought it on a whim for a project and never got around to using it. })(); Yes, I've tried lowering the bridge. This forms a more solid connection between the neck and body, which causes them to function more or less like a single piece of wood. stewmax_price = m[0]; } var observer = new MutationObserver(checkAndRun); if anyone knows anything about bolt-on les paul necks or buying advice, I'd appreciate it. $42.77. } NEW! padding: 30px 20px; headline.innerHTML = newHeadline; }); .stewmax-container__message-check .info { I left that old neck unfinished because I liked the feel and sound of the bare wood That was a mistake. margin: 30px auto; Most of the Epiphone bolt-on necks that I've seen, including the Les Paul 100, are a rectangular pattern with a neck plate which measures approximately 2" x 2-1/2" (same as many Fender and other necks). let position = "beforeend"; Guitar Necks for Sale We Have A Huge Selection Of Available Necks !! font-weight: normal; var last_height = document.body.scrollHeight; }); }); width: 0; $(e.target).closest('[rel="modal:close"]')[0] padding-left: 15px; || canonical.startsWith('/parts-and-hardware/all-hardware-and-parts-by-instrument/mandolin-parts/mandolin-tuning-machine-heads/') I filed down to .020" for the unwound strings. text-shadow: none; }); FitsPAUL REED SMITH font-size: 20px; I got a used Les Paul 100 for around $160. var v = [].slice.call(document.querySelectorAll('.js-product-variants .pdp-product-variant, .js-cart .cart-item-tile, .tmx-category-page .js-products .tmx-product-tile .tmx-product-tile-body')); Curved Headstock. Tighten strings just enough that they aren't slack . var calculateTotalQuantity = function() { var hm = document.querySelector("header #mobileLeftMenu"); }); 127: Replacing a Les Paul Neck part 1 10,683 views Oct 21, 2020 112 Dislike Share Monster Guitars 691 subscribers It's my first time replacing a glued in guitar neck. .js-product-variants .mz-figure .mz-hint { There are many different Ibanez necks, We cannot & WILL