Life is full of things to be explored and enjoyed, and you want to discover it all! In particular, Lyran Starseeds come from the Lyra constellation. In addition, the popular cat goddesses Bast (Bastet) and Sekhmet. It allows you to understand your purpose on earth, and gain a level of self-awareness which forms an unshakable inner peace. Here are 12 signs you belong to the oldest civilization in your galaxy. You are a doing person who like to go all in. The advisor I spoke to was kind, understanding, and genuinely helpful. Thank you for giving me some more insight! But here are some general ideas as a start point: To find your Lyran Starseed mission, you must follow your heart and notice when your vibrations are at their highest frequencies. Lyran Starseeds are what we would call wary. Theyre also generally very strong and athletic. Thoth says, the wisdom of the Universe can be placed on a single feather. The truth is, you never really liked authority or the thought of obeying someone without questioning their agenda. In their mind its a very small price to pay! You want to be able to enjoy life and live it fully. Knowing us very well, it made an intense amount of sense. You see the experiences of life as something to learn from rather than dwell on. The vastness of the universe and all of its mysterious galaxies fascinates you. And you feel as from the same blood type very interesting. (I can, but as way of saying :p). Being a Lyran starseed is so recognizably to me! You have the Lyran starseed markings and traits. I finally got really freaked out and went outside and heard my mom driving off so I stayed outside unitl she got back a half hour or so later. If you prefer to sing or dance, let it rip! As a Lyran starseed, you might already have vivid dreams, lucid dreams, and/or naturally astral travel in your dreams. Leader? Its also possible that youve had some conflicts with authority figures over this. A common characteristic of Lyran starseeds is their adaptability. Hi! I want to work as an entrepreneur. As with their hair, they may use their skin to express themselves. Im also trying to figure out my own origin too although I have a feeling Im a lyran. So you might pay particular attention to these things in your environment, and even feel directly connected to them. This means you can easily excel at work, but also that you are more prone to burn out. Whether its fighting for your rights as a citizen, or simply standing up for the truth, you dont hesitate to speak up and take action, even if it makes you unpopular with some people. This doesnt mean you look for attention quite the opposite in fact. My present boss did it to me recently and I know, it is the beginning of the end with her. The Earth is part of one solar system, and Lyra is part of a separate one. It is said that 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to observe and set up the Universal gamer that they had completed in their universe. I connect with the Vega/lyra constellation last night, or rather it connected with me, and then here is this and I see its everything Ive been looking for. Being service to others without expecting anything in return. Lyran starseeds are adventurous people who often have a rebellious streak starting in childhood. As such, they dont crave their homeland as intensely as other spiritual beings. This is all very fascinating , Hey! When youre able to share your energy with others, your Lyran Starseed mission starts to expand to other individuals. It is located in the first quadrant of the northern hemisphere (NQ1) and can be seen at latitudes between +90 and -40. i. In this context I find the term Starseed as somewhat of a misnomer in that unlike the waves of souls, referred to by Deloris Cannon, arriving here recently to help free humanity, many so called Lyran Starseeds have been here from the very very beginning and in many ways have created this planet and its civilizations in order to balance ancient Karma manifested from the wars that destroyed our planet. Lets start with a defining trait that sets Lyran Starseeds apart from many other starseed types. Lyrans are some of the oldest souls in our galaxy and have incarnated into several other star systems including Arcturus, Sirius and the Pleiades. It's hard for them to settle in one place. Do the lyran starseeds know that they are such? Every trait that is mentioned I encompass. This particular trait is a gift, as it allows Lyrans not to get sucked into the toxic, self-obsessed nature of some societies on Earth today. You might have the feeling that youre somehow stuck and this is because in a way, you are. (which I usually never do lol) Id like to share my experience of realizing that Im a Lyran Starseed! I am a healer and checked all of the points in this post. 23 Sings That You're a Lyran Starseeds. George Lucas is a starseed too although I dont remember which kind. That means that the mission of Lyran starseeds probably isnt to guide the direction of human development anymore. If youre the kind of person who sees a challenge as an interesting puzzle, or even as a way to sharpen your skills, you may be a Lyran starseed. But both have incarnated on our planet and both are reachable through journeying and meditation. Learning how to connect with your dreams, dream symbols and cycles as a Sirian starseed is an invaluable skill. Theyre very smart and believe in their abilities. You might also be sensitive to stimulants like coffee, alcohol and even dark chocolate. Some of the most common types of Starseeds are Andromedans, Arcturians, Avians, Felines, Orions, Pleiadians, Reptilians, and Sirians. I remember when I saw the original Star Wars movie as a teenager in 1977, I felt a profound sense of loss and sadness upon seeing the death star blow up planets without knowing why. It was wiped out during the Draco-Lyran war against power, greed, and control. Lyrans are connected to Atlantis and Lemuria. If you dont typically care to seek validation from other people and prefer to enjoy the vibes of a group rather than draw its focus, you may be a Lyran starseed. Andromeda is most prominent during autumn evenings in the Northern Hemisphere . They stay active throughout their whole lives and take joy from moving their bodies as much as possible. Why sit around doing nothing when theres a whole world out there to enjoy? Are you a Lyran starseed? I also started writing a story weeks ago where everyone takes shapes of different beings and mine was similar to myself but with cat ears, a tail and toned nails. Manifestation comes very easily to Lyran starseeds. In a proportion of 95%, I might be a Lyron Starseed. Lyran starseeds are adventurous people who often have a rebellious streak starting in childhood. In 2016, I was contacted by a Lyra who had pink skin. Be sure to set an alarm to bring yourself back. If a Lyran starseed wants something, theyll get it. . This is where life in Lyra probably originated. Ultimately, you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. They look like bird-humanoids, and interestingly the star Vegas name in Arabic means Falling Eagle. In the Lyran Star system. What is the purpose of Lyran starseeds on planet Earth? This is a very sophisticated tool using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network modeling. There is no simple answer to this question. If not, its @isthatphill This article is as amazing as you are! But what now? Oh, and theres something else! What is a Lyran Starseed? The Lyran Starseed Transmission: Clearing Ancestral Star Patterns/Preparing for the 5D Shift. Where ever I travel, there is a cat or more waiting for me. From giving you clarity on the situation to supporting you as you make life-changing decisions, these advisors will empower you to make decisions with confidence. Youre quite comfortable with the concept of exploring new things, both in the physical world as well as in your spiritual life. Looking out into the vast emptiness of space at night is extremely enjoyable for you. In addition, Lyran starseed markings show up on birth charts. These ancient humanoids are very humanlike in appearance, although many of the Lyran race have cat-like features and air about them. My heart filled and sang to me while reading this. Deep down, you have great trust in the flow of the universe, and you know that everything that happened will make sense in the big picture. Lyran Starseeds are gifted with great psychic abilities, and especially manifestation. And to my surprise everything in your article resonates with me. Youre able to ponder things from multiple angles and assess the situation with a cool head before taking action. Nice article overall. They come from a number of planets that are linked with the Lyra star system. I learned a lot from reading this. Also because I have a strong connection to lions and to the leo star sign as well also with regards to my physical attributes Well, maybe Ill overcome my doubts someday Either way, thank you so much for sharing! This is completely understandable but of course, deep down you want to give your loved ones the time, attention, and care they deserve. This connection to stars may manifest itself through an interest in astrology or science fiction, as you reconnect with your spiritual Lyran self. It changed my life. And its free for a limited time. Its said that they contributed their knowledge and technology to these civilizations and were responsible for much of humanitys early advancements. Everything youve written in this article relates to me. What is the physical appearance of a Lyran starseed like? The only thing that has been happening is a lot of Mystic ability letting me know along with my numerology chart! You may already know your purposeit is always about helping others in one way or another. The world is their oyster! I thought my girlfriend was Lyran from what I heard but it matches me more closely. I appreciate every one of you and hope you decide to connect with me further by commenting your thoughts and f. This explains why Lyran Starseeds often pave the way to great change. It makes it easier to overcome challenges. That said, they may have a few of the following physical traits: These starseeds may look older than they actually are. I have found peace with being alone. As a Lyran starseed, you may be drawn to a career in something like photojournalism or travel blogging. But you will have to determine HOW you are going to help this planet heal and ascend. And it was one of the best decisions Ive ever made. I dont know if this will resonate with anyone but I hope it helps. Youll help others realize their true nature and transcend the limitations of the human experience. You dance with the ebbs and flow of life. Lyrans were technologically advanced intellectuals who gave their knowledge to early humans. Authority is essentially a byproduct of ego, as it makes you believe you should have power over other beings. As such, Lyrans had to flee to other planets and star systems. Ive had others comment on my lyran personality before and never knew what it really was. They love novelty and know how to have a good time, so they tend to be real partiers. Now I know exactly what my soulmate looks like. Andromedan starseeds come from the Andromeda galaxy. Didnt the Lyran seed the Arcturians and the Arcturian seeded the Pleiadians. It might even be in the lines on your palms. Most Lyrans tend to be very confident and self-assured. Driven by their strong curiosity, Lyrans are always on the lookout for new experiences. Through spiritual awakening, starseeds activate their powers. This is for good reason people tend to see you as a leader, and your advice is also generally pretty solid! I have reason to believe there was a great sacrifice involved and wondering if you have any insight on that? Me too,thank goodness I have someone who loves lions. I am also always happy, not jealous, when people reach their goals or dreams. Historically, they were also believed to be instrumental in altering the course of humanity's development. This is a strong indicator that you are a Lyran starseed, because of the link that you feel to Humans and how strongly you want them to fulfill their potential. The Lion Sphinx, though weve lost the original gods name, is one of the Felines from Lyra. Not only did they blow me away with their accurate reading, but they brought me answers Id never been expecting. Even in their human form, Lyran Starseeds are encoded with Lyran DNA and ancient wisdom that will unlock after their starseed awakening. Many Lyran starseeds have cat-like eyes, and are often green. The symbol in Ancient Egypt, the picture, which is one of the pictures you come across the most, is the head of a bull with the horns . You wouldnt be here if youre not going through a spiritual awakening I have made a video how you can know for sure which starseed you are here: https://youtu.be/5qDpIQHZrPM. Lyran starseeds have a bit of a reputation for hedonism. Lyran starseeds also love novelty and adventure. As weve already mentioned, Lyrans are one of the oldest starseed races and originate in the Lyra constellation. Could it really be? If youre a proficient musician, channel your creativity and spirituality into your music and inspire others. Im taller and dont get fooled by the materialistic things we experience in this life. After this 3rd Density moment I will be reincarnating on another 3rd Density planet. It might be a pattern of moles or a birthmark. How do you incorporate this knowledge into your spiritual practice? Do you have any other information regarding Lyrans? In the pivotal times which we face on our planet today, its become clear that we need help to navigate the unknown territories that change thrusts us into. Thanks! We two cats need space around us! Throughout your whole life, youve always had a fascination for ancient history, civilizations, and lost lands. Just like Pleiadian starseeds, you would make an excellent leader. So when I was going through my own struggle with this, I reached out to Psychic Source. The stars of Lyra form a harps shape, or a lyre which gives the constellation its name. <3, Glad you resonated with the article Valerie! That is why so many of us Lyrans feel connected to more than one star system. You bounce back quickly and accept whatever you cannot control with grace. I would like to know the bigger reason why we are here. Even though theyre not really born with vivid memories of their origins, these people can exhibit certain traits, characteristics, and motivations. But I woke up emboldened. I have all of these qualities. But you quickly realize that the other person isnt compatible with you. Now, I know what you might be thinking. This makes you an amazing friend to have, and everyone around you seems to agree! The first one is the root chakra at the base of your spine. Many do not understand me but I no longer am bothered by this. Coz that will make me 100% Lyron. They love novelty and freedom. You might find yourself straying from your path, trying out different things, and making some costly mistakes before you stumble on the truth. She should take a Pledeijan to serve her. They have the ability to see into other dimensions because of this strength. These arent guaranteed attributes, but can give you something else to look for if youre wondering about your potential starseed origins. Apart from being amazingly cute and cuddly, cats are also an integral part of the Lyran Starseed identity. I look out for them all the time and will happily stoke any random cat i come across, even the supposed unfriendly ones. Do you play an instrument? Lyran starseeds are often regarded as 'old souls', they live in the present moment and are regarded as the wisest ones among all of the . Hey there! However, that isnt to say theyve forgotten their heritage. I remembered the syncronystic lion dream from my youth, and marveled as each Lyran characteristic you unveiled resonated like a perfect fifth inside me. I am dazzled, and my body is vibrating and tingling. You stay away from junk food, stay active, and work little healthy habits into your daily routine. While there is nothing wrong with experimenting, be attentive to the vibrations and energies you feel with different people and activities. I just awakened a few months ago, however I do not have any memories yet from these times. You see things from all points of view without casting judgment, and so find it hard to tolerate people who are convinced that their worldview is the right one. This is probably why they have such high confidence, eagerly pursue their dreams, and never back down from a challenge. 1. This is because Lyrans see the beauty in every part of the universe, and feel a deep sense of connectedness to the creative energy that music, books and films are produced by. If anyone resonates with more than one, feel into that and follow your intuition <3, Hey! But this isnt because you dont like to enjoy life. Since Lyran starseeds are offbeat thinkers, its not uncommon for them to express themselves through their hairstyles. I was either a lion, or was being eaten by a lion, but was in no pain and had no fear whatsoever. thank you so much for sharing such an interesting article. This is why most Lyran Starseeds identify with multiple star systems, as they have reincarnated as several different starseed types. The Spiritual Meaning Of Sneezing 2, 3, 4 Times & More! Use Starseed Markings in your Birth Chart- There are various sets of starseed markings (or starseed alignments) in your birth chart that indicate starseed incarnations. They also prefer meaningful connections over shallow or trivial ones. Here are 4 telling traits a Lyran Starseed shows in their relationships. Types of Starseeds: Which Star System Do You Come From? As a result, its pretty hard for anyone to swing any type of bullsh*t by you you have an extremely good radar for it, and you call out dishonesty and deception without any qualms. They dont want to live with a lot of restrictive structure in their lives. Am. Wonderful article and I love that you are trying to help others! Ages ago, they came to Earth to help human culture advance. Listen to this Lyran Starseed Transmission recorded by Steve Ahnael Nobel in London (September 2016). How many times peole have said that I like cats too much? But I was so tired of struggling with trying to figure things out on my own, that when a friend suggested I talk to someone at Psychic Source, I decided to go for it. Lyrans are incarnated into other star systems also: Pleiades, Sirius, and Arcturus. I agreed to what you said that we knew we have a purpose It may tell you exactly what you need to know. You are perfectly capable of taking care of everything you need yourself. So it is. It would be difficult to tell one apart from a human. . Cried several times reading this, an overwhelming feeling of coming home. Their appearance on Earth today is more of a legacy of survival than out of a desire to complete a mission. If you were described as an independent or rebellious child, you might be a Lyran starseed. Thank you for this information. This could mean that Lyrans feel alienated from the masses. . Below are 15 signs that you are a Lyran starseed incarnated as a human being: You're adventurous and not fearful of the unknown Lyrans have an adventurous nature which makes them lack the fear of change. Many starseeds are plagued by a constant sense of homesickness that follows them around. the ability to go into a relaxed state easily, the ability to go into a deep trance easily, a common Lyran starseed marking: you may have a lot of the fire element in your birth chart. They often have unconventional cuts, colors, styles, or all three. Felt like I should be reaching out to you because the day you wrote this comment 9, 15, Ive been seeing this every where I look during this transcending to 5d. After some remembering I was able to forgive and let go of those emotions from so many life times. However, be aware that this can make you burn out as a result. He was off to a difficult start very early in life, yet was always a force of some type. You understand that fear is a part of life, but you can CHOOSE to let it govern you or use it as fuel to push forward. I am very new to all this but everything you say is just right. Theyve gone through a lot of cycles of reincarnation, and their easygoing and adaptable natures mean that theyre good at keeping both feet on the ground. Lyra is a small star constellation viewable in the Summer months in the Northern Hemisphere. taking great pleasure in physical joys: intimacy, food, travel, etc. I have been doing some research now and feel very connected to the Lyran Starseed! So even if youre tall, short, thin, muscular, dark, or light-skinned, it doesnt define or change who you are in your core. You are highly sensitive You easily feel overwhelmed and drained when you are in a place with many people and with intense stimuli - like shopping malls, clubs, and networking events. Lyran Starseed. They were welcomed in the civilizations of Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, Arcturus, Centaurus, and Andromeda. This means building altars, providing offerings, invocation, prayer, etc. Lyran Starseed: traits and meaning: Lyran starseeds are exactly that - souls who existed in some way on the planet Lyra before incarnating here on Earth. Theyre the kind of people who always seem to have money for what they need, and if they dont, they know how to get it anyhow. You do not understand why some people around you seem to live in a state of constant fear of what tomorrow will bring. Its likely that other people regularly come to you for help. As such, theres no way to give a clear answer without knowing more about your unique background and spiritual journey. Youre willing to give many people a chance but unfortunately, very few of them can keep you interested for too long. Theyre sociable, but can also seem quiet and mysterious. I cannot stand that someone else tells me, what is best for me and what I want without asking me first! OMG this video is so spot on I just cant believe it! You might even meet your star ancestors in your dreams or travel to Lyra. A Lyran Starseed pursues their dreams with a passion that may seem almost scary. Hey, thank you so much for this article After reading this article Im not feeling well with my first name anymore It just missed the L then it could resemble the word Lyran. Everything else is just an identity Well, Ive just stumbled upon a way to do this a professional psychic artist who can draw a sketch of what your soulmate looks like. We sometimes include products we think are useful for our readers. Some people hate chaos and avoid it at all costs. 12 Traits and Characteristics of Lyran Starseeds 1. Mila has always been curious about spirituality and interpreting in the world around her. Why are Lyran Starseeds so inspiring? 20 Traits, Mission & Appearance. Lyran starseeds are anything but rigid. Julia is the founder of The Spirit Nomad and helps lightworkers step into their power and soul mission. Having a look at yours is another great way to tell if youre a Lyran starseed. If so, you just might be a Lyran starseed. Lyran starseeds are believed to originate from Vega, within the constellation Lyra. Theyre always seeking new things like foods, sights, music, you name it. They also frequently have amber, green, or even yellow-green eyes. This was just one of many confirmations Ive received. Click here to try it out and zero in on exactly what purpose you have in this lifetime. Lyrans, on the other hand, are generally very grounded. Starseeds are essentially souls from alternate worlds that have chosen to incarnate on planet earth. They are empathic and seek their freedom in nature; as an example, you could think of how elves live in harmony with the natural world. Its no secret that Lyran Starseeds love enjoying life and theyre sure good at it! You feel a strong sense of inner solidity regardless of your life situation.