Q&A: Jinkx Monsoon from 'RuPaul's Drag Race' - Portland Monthly In season 5 of Drag Race, Jinkx revealed that they suffer from narcolepsy, which is a brain condition that affects a person's ability to wake and sleep. The first episode was uploaded to YouTube on December 24, 2017. (Or, one time Ivy forgot where Jinkx lived, and another, more appropriate time that she remembered.). But full of bliss. Dustin makes Jerick their dress for the season seven reunion. Her performance is considered the best in the series, and RuPaul was found in stitches whenever he interacted with them. Please consider turning it on! Drag Queen Ivy Winters Ivy Winters is the drag name of Dustin Winters, a contestant on the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race . While on tour in Manchester, England, Jerick went out to a club. But Jerick isn't only successful in their career, they've also found the love of their life. She is best known for competing on the fifth season of the . The prospect of the two of them launched a massive Jivy ship, of course, with fans hoping and wishing the two would be together. All 50 Sex Scenes on 'Orange Is the New Black' Ranked! RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7 saw the return of some of the most beloved winners in the franchise. RuPaul's Drag Race: Jinkx Monsoon Gets Married in 'Low Key' Wedding By Lauren Parks Published Feb 17, 2021 Through a global pandemic, travel ban, and all the odds stacked against them, the couple managed to tie the knot in early January of this year. RELATED: Where Are The 1st 10 RuPaul's Drag Race Winners Now? But full of bliss. Jinkx's friendship with fellow "Drag Race" competitor Ivy Winters, and where the phrase "water off a duck's back . Ivy Winters Boyfriend 2023: Dating History & Exes - CelebsCouples Monsoon celebrated the news on social media, even sharing a meme of her mimicking Kamala Harris celebrating the VP win with "we did it Joe" and tagging the Chicago production. Congrats to the happy couple! EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Jinkx Monsoon - CelebMix ", From the looks of the photos, Moonsoon and Abbott hosted a stunning ceremony at their home, "witnessed by our housemates, with our officiant Deven Green, safely Skyping in, and our family and friends watching safely through Zoom. @theStream, @WalterDelmar, @AdamJosephMu. Jinkx also spills that their mother was apprehensive when they first started drag, but performing changed their mother's mind and allowed her to understand and appreciate drag. I texted Ivy before the episode aired and I said You were so great with me, I think I may even have had a crush on you at one point and she just replied Oh really? "I cannot stress enough that this has been a lifelong dream of mine," the nonbinary artist explained. Work Search: Jom is a freelance writer for Screen Rant. Ivy Winters (@ivy_winters) Instagram photos and videos ivy_winters Verified Follow 716 posts 344K followers 554 following Ivy Winters Miss congeniality from season 5 of Rupauls Drag Race. I was so impressed with his ability to play by ear. 'Water off a duck's back' wasn't just a gimmick: It was literally what I was saying to myself on the runway. Menu and widgets La historia en la que Bucky Barnes es adoptado por un montn de drag queens. hunters lake pa depth chart. Table of Bio/Wiki [ hide] 1 What is the Net Worth of Jinkx Monsoon? Check it out with a 1-month free trial, only on Apple News+. Q&A: Jinkx Monsoon from 'RuPaul's Drag Race'. Early Life. Related: RuPaul's Drag Race winner Jinkx Monsoon responds to claims she got an 'underdog edit'. "On January 9, 2021, Michael and I said our vows and become spouses by law. Related: RuPaul's Drag Race: Everything To Know About Ru's Hubby Georges LeBar, These days Jerick can say that they are the world's premier narcoleptic Jewish drag queen, without the sarcasm. Even though there were fights and crazy moments, I have a wonderful relationship with all the contestants. They areofficially one of the very best. He and I get along great, so theres no hard feelings about any of that. @thejinkx You Guys Were So Close On Drag Race, And After! RuPaul's Drag Race UK series 2 drops Thursdays on BBC Three. Probably everyone's personal highlight of season 5 was Monsoons Lip Sync For Your Life moment. And who can forget about Little Edie! The two-time Drag Race winner is known for her comedy and acting chops, but there are some facts that fans might not know about her. The RuPaul Roast was my favorite challenge: I've always wanted to participate in a roast. For season 5, they assumed the role of the Grey Gardens star Little Edie. (via TotalNtertainment). Drag has become a global phenomenon thanks to RuPaul's Drag Race. He later won the annual title of Miss Congeniality at the seasons live finale on May 1, 2013. Now lets get SICKENING!Jinkx Monsoon on Sleeping With Magnolia Crawford: Hey Qween! You guys might remember that Jinkx did admit to having a crush on fellow Drag Race contestant Ivy Winters. RuPaul's Drag Race: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Jinkx Monsoon, The 10 Best RuPauls Drag Race All Stars Redemption Arcs. married ivy winters and jinkx monsoon - interieurbouwschreur.nl Menu en widgets. She placed 7th overall, and was voted Miss . Oh, you know, whatever!' Home EW's Binge Podcast Episodes Alyssa Edwards, Jinkx Monsoon reveal the Drag Race season 5 girl Alaska called 'the devil' EW's BINGE podcast goes inside Snatch Game, the comedy roast,. Jinkx says that drag needs to have a sense of being underground, even though it's available on mainstream platforms. Are Jinkx Monsoon and Ivy Winters friends? - pride.com ', '[There are] too many people with opinions that they dont deserve the right to have. It was also virtually officiated by comedian Deven Green, who was stationed all the way in California. In November 2016, Monsoon performed with fellow performer and pianist Major Scales at the Soho Theatre in Unwrapped, following an acclaimed sting earlier in the year called The Vaudevillians. There are glamour queens, scream queens, alien queens, classic queens, funny queens - you name it. married ivy winters and jinkx monsoon - tecis.in Monsoon confused everybody by choosing the obscure Little Edie Bouvier Beale as their character of choice for the ever-sassy Snatch Game and then proceeded to blow everybody away with her sharp wit. 24 Celebrities With OnlyFans Accounts to Thirst Over, 21 Reasons Being a Bottom Is Tougher Than Being A Top, 21 All-Time Greatest Lesbian Sex Scenes in Movies, 9 Best Male Butt Moments From The White Lotus Season 2, Will Sharpe Got Naked on White Lotus & Gay Twitter Was Set on Fire, 22 Sexy Soccer Players at the 2022 World Cup & Where to Follow Them, 20 Sexy Pics of Alexander Lincoln To Celebrate His Coming Out, Robin Fierce Makes History With Drag Queen Story Hour At Yale, Lil Nas X Shows Bulge In New Thirst Trap That Has Fans Ravenous, Elliot Page Gets Steamy With Julia Garner And A$AP Rocky In New Gucci Ad, Watch Demi Lovato Defeat Ghostface In 'Still Alive' Music Video, Kali Uchis Drops Hypnotizing New Album 'Red Moon In Venus', Hayley Kiyoko Drops New Music Video Collab With Steve Aoki And Galantis, Here's What We Know About Kristen Stewart's Bisexual Bodybuilder Movie, Tan France On How Next In Fashion Tells Queer Stories & Opens Hearts, Yellowjackets Cast And Writers Tease What's In Store For Season 2, 20 Sexy Pics of Javier Calvo to Prepare For Drag Race Spain Season 3, Watch The Trailer For The Blackening, A Hilarious Queer Slasher Film, Drag Race's Mistress Calls Out Homophobic 'Old Ass Balding White Men', UPDATED:49 LGBTQ+ Movies We Cant Wait To See In 2023, The Drama Surrounding HBO's The Idol, Explained, Javicia Leslie Spills The Tea On Playing Red Death On The Flash, Aly & AJ Talk New Record 'With Love From' & Upcoming Tour, Miya Ocego Star Of Wreck On Her Hilarious & Killer New Series, This Is What Your Grindr 'About Me' Actually Says About You, Trixie Mattel & Katya's UNHhhh Season 8 To Celebrate 200 Episodes, Rene Rapp Recalls Being 'Laughed At' Every Time She Tried To Come Out. 2 How old is Jinkx Monsoon? Who is Jinkx Monsoon from Drag Race married to? Do you feel that maybe the producers of the show made you a favor by choosing this song? It was the perfect day.". They ever starred in a recreation of Death Becomes Her together. The gay rights movement hasn't ended: Even though we live a much more privileged life than our predecessors, the fight is not over. Through a global pandemic, travel ban, and all the odds stacked against them, the couple managed to tie the knot in early January of this year. Jinkx Monsoon featuring Ivy Winters-Creep - YouTube Ivy Winters (born October 5, 1986) is the stage name of Dustin Winters, [1] an American drag performer, singer and actor. Lover of all things handmade. depop.com/ivy_winters Posts Videos Tagged A whole lot of Jivy fluff! A punk is drawn to a cabaret show, and the singer's magical voice might actually be magic. Michael explains, "It was 3 a.m. and we were pretty wasted outside a bar called Glamorous Birmingham, and it was pouring rain, and water was streaming down our faces. | Hey Qweenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xuz0ZOS2esHey Qweenhttps://www.youtube.com/heyqweentv [16] The video features stop-motion Claymation that he designed himself. [8] He also made an appearance in an episode of Watch What Happens Live with Lake and Sherry Vine. All registered in England and Wales. The couple had talked about the idea of getting married in early October, but on Christmas Eve, Jerick remembers, "We said, OK, you have to fly home in about a month, and we dont know whats going to happen with the pandemic and when were going to be able to be together again, so lets lay down some brickwork for our future." Whatever your dream is, you always have to try to go for it, at least once. Jinkx Monsoon Goes 'Low-Key' on Wedding Day - The New York Times Ivy Winters | Get Out! Magazine - NYC's Gay Magazine If you look at the Top 4, this song would have been perfect for all of us. Fresh off of her win of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7, Jinkx Monsoon is gearing up for her Broadway debut! #married #certified #gaymarriage #happy", "The "Christmas Queens" Are On Santa's Naughty List In New "Let It Snow" Music Video", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ivy_Winters&oldid=1121784068, This page was last edited on 14 November 2022, at 03:35. Did your crush on fellow contestant Ivy Winters materialize into anything more serious? [4] He started doing drag at 18. And there's also a lot of touring involved with the Absolut Drag Race Tour. He is also an actor, a comedian, and a singer. LOOK AT HUH!Watch as your favorite drag queens spill the tea on everything you've ever wanted to know! The name Monsoon is apparently meant to be a reference to Ab Fabs Edina Monsoon which obviously made us only like her more. Drag Race Icon Jinkx Monsoon Just Got Married! Coco and Alyssa went way back. Main Menu. From Lil Edie to defense lawyers, Jinkx proved their talents over and over again. We didn't fully realize how wonderful she was until she passed away, when she became the style icon that she is today. In his own Instagram post, Michael wrote: "On Saturday, I married my best friend and love of my life. Why do you relate to Little Edie from Grey Gardens so much? After being crowned winner of Season 5 of "Drag Race," Jinkx has stepped back in front of the camera to recreate famous scenes from the movie. That's what Bianca thought to herself when she first saw Adore. Now that the body has been disposed of, how will April and Kandy finally escape the grasp of their slimy pimp, Smoke? I have two wonderful drag sisters who I perform with in Seattle, Robbie Turner and Ben Delacreme. "It was the perfect day. And I'm sure that you could give Roxxy anything and she would perform it out. cox communications ceo salary. Lover of all things that grow. [9] He was featured in the documentary, Dragged in 2016. Adore had dark aqua coloured hair, roots being jet black from where she'd not gotten around to redying.Bianca felt like she fell for her instantly. She was certain she wouldn't nessacerially conform with the other students, she's a non conformist for sure. The "RuPaul's Drag Race" winner marries an Englishman, Michael Abbott, in their living room. Jinkx's wedding follows a flirtation with fellow contestant Ivy Winters during her season of Drag Race, during which she pulled off that iconic Malambo No. A wish, a promise, a reason, a discovery, and finally, a confession. Because it has been nine years since Jinkx's original win, new fans may want to learn more about the latest All Stars winner. After coming to Visage Hospital, Ivy might not hate her brother for saving her life after all. I have three favorite moments. For Jinkx, they became a drag queen by collaborating with their best friend Nick Sahoya on the internet show Monsoon Season. Diseo y fabricacin de reactores y equipo cientfico y de laboratorio Men. A whole lot of Jivy fluff! Ivy Winters (@ivy_winters) Instagram photos and videos From drama, to beauty and fashion, to RuPaul's Drag Race! The couple is looking forward to seeing each other again soon. Jinkx Monsoon, who was crowned the winner of Series 5 back in 2013, has managed to charm their way into everybodys hearts with their brilliant voice, eye for all things kitsch, and huge personality. Interested in Digital Spy's weekly newsletter? We're going to Europe, starting with Glasgow, and roaming around the continent. La douleur exquise (French) The excruciating pain that comes from wanting someone you cant have. They also point out that their favorite game franchise is The Legend of Zelda and that they're also addicted to Overwatch. Ivy has a very charming boyfriend who takes wonderful care of her. Looking back, what was your favorite moment in the show? Jinkx explains that they didn't have the language to explain their gender back then. Ivy Winters on Instagram: "It's official!!! I married the love of my During the sixth episode of Drag Race season 5, the queens' main challenge was to perform in a "We Are the World"-inspired song titled "Can I Get an Amen". jinkx monsoon is a cannibal, ivy winters is a serial killer, its a match made in heaven. Since we're on the subject, do you have a boyfriend? Here's everything you could possibly want (need) to know about one of our favourites. Frequent flights, FaceTimes and texts kept the pair in pretty consistent contact, despite Jerick living in Portland, Oregon and Michael living in Manchester, England. And now for the Miss America question: What do you hope to stand for as America's Next Drag Superstar? The marriage was officiated by comedian Deven Green. It includes various images of both and contains . In the US, you can watch the show on WOW Presents Plus. Mr. Abbott is back in Manchester, England for . I spent a lot of time thinking about what I want this year to look like. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private Policy and Terms of Use. married ivy winters and jinkx monsoon - coopprogreso.org Actress and fashion icon Elizabeth Hurley joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as the first queen sashays away from the competition. But then came the Rona. (Runway Challenge). Jinkx Monsoon Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Husband, Career, Net Worth I also want to put a little bit of it into trying to make an album. While you're filming, you can't talk to anyone. jumla ismia examples in urdu; pounds to dollars in year 1930; casenet kansas johnson county; sheree green wife of travis green; kings mountain road, woodside; what year was amelia reynolds born; rigged urban dictionary; chloe malle instagram; She lived with her mother in an estate in East Hampton called Grey Gardens in 1952, and there they both lived as hermits until it was discovered that the house violated a number of building regulations due to the absolute squalor the two women lived in. Drag Queen Ivy Winters | Like this? According to our records, she has no children. Were you shocked that so few of the other contestants knew about her? A college in America is home to girls of kinetic abilities. Jinkx Monsoon Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age - Gossip Biography Who is Jinkx Monsoon's Boyfriend? What happened between Jinkx Monsoon and Ivy Winters? Next: RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Bimini Discloses That They Are Nonbinary, RuPaul's Drag Race: Jinkx Monsoon Gets Married in 'Low Key' Wedding, Alaska (season 4 winner, Sharon Needles' boyfriend), RuPaul's Drag Race: Everything To Know About Ru's Hubby Georges LeBar, Jerick isn't only successful in their career, RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Bimini Discloses That They Are Nonbinary, Angela Deems New Bed Selfie Makes 90 Day Fianc Fans Cringe, 90 Day Fianc: How Shaeeda Is Excelling With Her Yoga Business, Does Chase DeMoor From Perfect Match Have A Girlfriend. I want to hold that crown for everyone like me who had to overcome life struggles, and work their ass off to achieve their dream. Edwards, and the greatest queen of all, Jinkx Monsoon. : @HeyQweenTV-----JOIN OUR PATREON FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AT:http://bit.ly/HeyQweenPatreonGET YOUR MERCH ON:http://bit.ly/HQMerchSIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:http://bit.ly/HeyQweenNewsletterComedian Jonny McGovern hosts Hey Qween! The DRAGIEST talk show of all time! There was a lot of animosity between me and other drag queens because I came out of nowhere and got to one of the highest positions for a drag queen in Seattle. Her distinctive vintage-style, old-school Hollywood glamour set her apart from most of the show's otherwise modern, outlandish personalities, and we were totally here for it. RuPaul's Drag Race: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Jinkx Monsoon The two lovebirds went back to Jerick's hotel room and stayed up all night talking and then spent the entire next day flipping channels and playing the ukulele. Jerick Hoffer, 33, who uses they/them pronouns, entered the competition in 2013, andfaced some uphill battles proving their art and ability as a drag queen. [6] He came out as gay to his parents at his freshman year of high school. Born to Tricia Winters[2] in Greenville, Michigan. Drag Race Star Jinkx Monsoon to Make Broadway Debut in This Musical. If you want to catch Drag Race royalty in next year's production of Chicago, Monsoon's run begins January 16, 2023 and will run for eight weeks. 1 Does Jinkx monsoon get with Ivy Winters? Are Jinkx Monsoon and Ivy Winters friends? "We're back! Sometimes fighting will bring people closer than they ever could have been if they had been nice to each other the whole time. But as the conversation around trans and non-binary evolved, Jinkx eventually figured out their gender. "Well I guess the cats are out of their respective bags," Moonsoon announced. I had never heard that song before, and we only get about a day's warning when they tell us which song we have to practice. Welcome to the world of Galactica, one of New Yorks most renowned fashion houses, ruled by the legendary Miss Fame. but in fact, its for girls who like their own gender, so they're seen as "unholy" and "defective", and the school will do anything to knock it out of them. It's been easier to forget, this year and last, but this experience has been the ultimate reminder of how beautiful life is and how thankful I am for all of it that I'm allowed.". Like many celebrities and famous people, Ivy keeps her personal and love life private. Who is Jinkx married to? After that, I'm coming back to New York in mid-July to do an original musical comedy called, conversation with Alaska about liking Ivy, 'Drag Race's Pearl Went From Twink to Hunk Offscreen, Murray Bartlett's 8 Best Gay Roles in TV Shows & Movies, Men Who Didn't Wear Boring Black Suits to the 2023 Grammys, 15 Gay Celebrities Who Have Major Daddy Energy, 25 Sexy Thirst Traps From 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Queens, 15 Sexy Pics of Olympic Athlete Matthew Mitcham Who Joined OnlyFans, 10 Gay Celebs Who Prove 'Twink Death' Is a Total Myth, 30 Football Players Who Came Out of the Closet, David Archuleta Is Now a Muscle Gym Hunk & We Have Pics to Prove It, 20 Gay Celebrity Couples Who Make Us Believe in Love, 'Queerbaiting' & Other LGBTQ+ Terms Were Just Added to the Dictionary, Former 'RHOP' Husband Michael Darby Suing Candiace Dillard Bassett Over Gay Defamation Claims, Christian Chvez Talks RBD Reunion & Finally Accepting His Sexuality, Jena Malone Opens Up About Being Sexually Assaulted While Filming Hunger Games, Sonya Deville Dishes on Her Proposal to Toni Cassano, 'Star Trek: Discovery' Stars React to Show's Ending With Season 5, Lil Nas X Shares Underwear Thirst Trap Showing Off His 'Panini', LaDuca Is Loosey Her Mind In New 'Drag Race' Season 15 Sneak Peek, 'Stranger Things' Star Noah Schnapp Gets Creepy in New Thriller 'The Tutor', Elliot Page Stars in Sexy Gucci Ad With ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner, Fyre Fest Water Bottle Guy Just Celebrated 4th Year With Boyfriend, Remembering the Time George Michael Was Arrested for Cruising in 1998, 25 Sexy Pics of Matthew Camp From World of Wonder's 'Click Boys', This New LGBTQ+ Conference Is Connecting Queer Biz & Entertainment, Here's Why HBO's 'The Idol' Already Has So Much Drama, Ali Wong Opens Up About the Hardest Part of Divorce, Aquaria & Jorgeous Spill the Tea Backstage at 'RuPaul's Drag Race Live! When he's not busy writing, he can be found playing games on his Switch or listening to new records. Michael Abbott It wouldn't be fair to anyone who would want to date me right now. Coco and Alyssa went way back. orbit eccentricity calculator. While it isnt a romance, Monsoon also has matching tattoos with another Drag Race favourite, Adore Delano. The marriage was officiated by comedian Deven Green. Biography [ edit] Born to Tricia Winters [2] in Greenville, Michigan. But were just friends. Yes! Monsoon toldCelebMix: 'The apples are a nod to the fact that when we would find weed on the tour but wouldnt have any way to smoke it, we would make a little pipe out of apples from the craft services of the theatre.'. He made an appearance on the season six live finale, presenting the following winner of Miss Congeniality, which was fifth-placing BenDeLaCreme. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5 winner Jinkx Monsoon has announced their marriage to longtime partner Michael Abbott! Michael admitted that they've never seenDrag Race, which means that he also doesn't know that Jinkx was a drag queen. She dragged Ivy Winters, who chose Marilyn Monroe as her character but had no clue about Monroes political dealings, which made RuPaul nearly bust a gut laughing. But is there something else to this place? After that, I'm coming back to New York in mid-July to do an original musical comedy called The Vaudevillians, which I created with my music partner from Seattle. It's not something I held on to after we finished filming. Ivy has a very charming boyfriend who takes wonderful care of her. That's right. "To be making my Broadway debut, as my favorite role, in one of my favorite shows that lifelong dream is coming true and then some. Hoffer is the daughter of Deanne Hoffer (mother). married ivy winters and jinkx monsoon - bbjtoysandbeauty.com In a post from The List, it is revealed that the two queens have been friends for about a decade. prospect heights shooting; rent to own homes in pleasanton, tx; webgl examples github But in an interview with TotalNtertainment, Jinkx admits that they're a "huge video game nerd". She's joining the longest-running musical revival in Broadway history! Jinkxs wedding follows a flirtation with fellow contestant Ivy Winters during her season of Drag Race, during which she pulled off that iconic Malambo No. It was, like the greatest aspects of our relationship thus far, truly unconventional. Jinkx Monsoon featuring Ivy Winters-Creep ClaireE613 Subscribe 478 Dislike Share Do You Know The Secrets Of These MAGIC ? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. By the time this interview is read, Ivy Winters from this season's RuPaul Drag Race will have already performed twice at the Bunk House. Currently a finalist on Season 5 of "RuPaul's Drag Race", Jinkx has been in the Top 3 for eight weeks in a row and has been . To date, ten different iterations of Drag Race have premiered in different countries including France, Spain, and the United Kingdom. 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' 7 Winner Jinkx Monsoon Pays - Decider Jinkx Monsoon, BenDeLaCreme reveal new Jinkx & DeLa Holiday Show tour In both of her winning seasons, Jinkx shined with their superb comedy and acting skills. Does Jinkx monsoon get with Ivy Winters? - KnowledgeBurrow.com Another brilliant moment on the show was when Monsoon showed off some acting chops during a telenovela challenge - the performance into the realm of perfection with their over-the-top rage and chest-grasping shock - as well as a lot of hissing. In an interview, Jinkx says that they performed in drag when they were fifteen years old, but they've already started dressing up in feminine clothingat the tender age of fourteen. I wouldn't have done as well if I had to do Rihanna. The joji song hasnt got much to do with it yet, but it will soon c:i hope you enjoy!! But there was a particularly phenomenal season, season five. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Nothing is off limits in the world of RuPaul, you guys. Jerick and fellow drag artist Ivy Winters were involved in a feud in the past after Jerick confessed to having a crush on Ivy. | Cat TikTok Challenge #funnycat #catsoftiktok #shorts Oscar's. His brother came out the following year.[7]. Detox and I have very different styles, but she's hilarious, and she knows what she's doing when it comes to lipsynch. It also follows her recently starring in Kristen Stewarts Happiest Season and the Jinkx & DeLa Holiday Special. Monsoon told Portland Monthly: 'I used to go to all the vintage shops and thrift store that Portland is famous for. Is it true that Ivy had a crush on Jinkx? Raise your hand if you cannot wait to hear Monsoon sing, "When You're Good to Mama"! I also would love to work towards social change and equal rights, particularly gay marriage and discrimination at the work place. Thirteen seasons ago, the world was gifted with RuPaul's Drag Race. Lij's Drag Race Recasted: UK S2 EP1 : r/RPDRfantasyseason - reddit.com Jonny and his sidekick, drag diva Lady Red Couture, riff about current hot topics and interview amazing guests!Our FABULOUS Season 6 guests: Aja, Farrah Moan, Charlie Hides, Alexis Michelle, Acid Betty, Candis Cayne, Jaymes Mansfield, Detox, Vicky Vox, Trannika Rex, Kimora Blac, Larry Tee, Dida Ritz, Darienne Lake AND MORE!-----Follow Jonny McGovern: @JonnyMcgovernIsYourDaddyFollow Lady Red Couture:@MotherCoutureAbout Hey Qween:Hey Qween! (I'm a friend of) Lady Bunny (I'm a friend of) Varla Jean (I'm a friend of) Ivy Winters (I'm a friend of) Deven Green (I'm a friend of) Cheddar Gorgeous (I'm a friend of) Peaches Christ (I'm a .