"Gabriel, I'm using the peacock miraculous!" Nathalie stated with no intention of discussing it. Adrien - his son, Adrien - apparently has insane conspiracy theorist friends who have somehow convinced him that the supervillain Hawkmoth, who he doesn't know is his father, is in love with him, and that's why he keeps saving him. No one is born a villain. While some might call this terrible parenting since Adrien clearly doesn't want to leave his friends in Paris, nor be a model any longer, this is actually one of the kindest things that Gabriel has ever done for his son. Diferentes historias erticas de Adrien Agreste x Gabriel Agreste. A boy doesnt make a connection. With Lila turning most of her friends against her, Chat becoming more clingy, and Hawkmoth's end nowhere in sight, stress was th Plagg was bored. If there is one character that I think is left out in the cold when it comes to analysis of their character development and story arc. Gabriel Agreste finds himself doing unreasonable things. No! Sabine asked, walking towards him. As they stood on top of the rooftops looking across at the view of Paris and their giant sentimonster rampaging across the city. . Damian proposes on stage after Jagged convinces Marinette to sing. 10 GOOD ROLE MODEL: Alya Is Wise Beyond Her Years. But he was always against the idea. While this is the bare minimum that Gabriel can do for Adrien, it shows that he does care in his own way and that he wishes for a more open relationship with Adrien. The only person Felix has ever spoken to is his father. He stared down into her eyes, knowing that part of him wanted to give up being Hawkmoth. Marinette in the other hand finds herself more confident and decides to confess. At thirty-two, Adrien still feels pressured to find a picture-perfect romance like that of his father and mother. Yes, but I have a massive problem, Adrien said, glancing away from the kwami. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. In this case, it was such a small, innocent thing - but it would have disastrous consequences. You are looking : miraculous ladybug fanfiction gabriel likes marinette Contents She has been working for the Agrest brand for almost a year. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Thousands of people tuned in to the live stream. ", "You don't," says Adrien, although he's beginning to feel uncomfortable. Alternative Season 5. He didn't notice a tear fall from his eye. What about asking them for help? RELATED:Miraculous Ladybug: 5 Characters Who Are Good Role Models (& 5 Who Aren't). Lila has taken almost everything from MarinetteALMOST. He looked confused and I couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled out of my throat. heartless_4u, Rosetiger1687, BAColeNC, The_shawims2, organicdumbass, CorbanD17, GranadaCtonica, Raise_Wings, and ahavati His alter ego, Chat Noir, was free, unlike Adrien. Chat Noir? Gabriel was seething with anger as he replayed the video. She's akumatized because Lila set her up to believe marinette was trying to get with Nino, so after her 'death' nino alya and adrien make a plan to expose lila. He glanced over to a rooftop to see Hawkmoth and Mayura patiently- or well impatiently waiting. He didn't know what he'd do if this got her killed. Chat Noir/Gabriel Agreste - Works - Archive of Our Own A condition that makes her lie? Plagg, claws out! Adrien exclaimed- NO., Adrien started to panic, he lost his miraculous Wouldn't it be interesting if Gabriel Agreste was the good guy for once? The thought of it just being a trap echoed throughout his mind. after the akuma attack, adrien realises he never actually was in love with ladybug. Afterlearning why Adrien ran away from home, Gabriel allowed Adrien the Christmas party he had always wanted, filled with the warmth and companionship of all his friends and their families. They are made, by choice or circumstance. ConvincedthatAdrien was kidnapped, Gabriel not only called the police but also ordered Nathalie to organize a search party to help find Adrien. The truth was bitter but it had to be done for the world, for her countries but maybe it will take a better turn or maybe for the worse? It's so much worse than Adrien knowing his secret identity. Alya is there to help Marinette every time Marinette makes a mistake or embarrasses herself. While denying Adrien's birthday party was punishment enough, Gabriel went one step further, belittling Nino by calling him a bad influence on Adrien and demanding that Nino leave and never return to the Agreste household. She promptly entered, making sure not to make any noise as not to wake the boy up. "Who are you?" Alya has to give up the Ladyblog and do community service. He loathes himself for not being a good son in the eyes of his father. With a short epilogue too. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. I don't know what else we can do.". Gabriel Agreste/Relationships - Miraculous Ladybug Wiki Please consider turning it on! NEXT:Miraculous Ladybug: 10 Best Relationships In The Series, Ranked. But as long as Plagg is by her side, there will be others after her for the Miraculous. You will never have a photo shoot again. I am the assistant for Gabriel Agrest. Can they overcome these problems together or will they fail as their trust in each other slowly breaks apart? Still looking through the folder. But Gabriel doesn't seem keen on letting him go. Miraculous Ladybug: 5 Times Gabriel Agreste Was A Terrible Father (& 5 Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. At this point her parents might have to find out about her identity so she can justify what happened. This really does sound a lot like Hawkmoth. Everything alright, sweetheart? She said in a soft and warm tone. She walks over Mr. I do not support this in real life. Good. He was worried that he wasn't where he thought he was. He considered handing out miraculouses to the other holders but felt anxious that it could cause a miraculous to get lost. Good. Tonight, Nathalie's life changes forever. Paring: Adrinette, LadyNoir. Lila Rossi you had a responsibility as one of my lead models. The Best of Miraculous Ladybug | FanFiction Slightly aged up.Bad taggs but worth to read !!! He noticed all of the different turns and didn't know where he could be. She knew of her history of always running late, but she never was hours late. Marinette expands the MDC brand. In the corner of his eye, he saw a fencing trophy lying on the floor. In the companies eyes, Felix had the perfect body to keep people hooked. She is friends with Adrian still. Miraculous ladybug adrienette dating fanfiction - Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? Thankfully, it seems one of his sons hobbies might just be the answer. Anyone who has been threatened by Lila Rossi please come forward"Gabrial says. Determined to get back on track after his last defeat, Gabriel akumatizes someone without fully comprehending their power. Did you think we would not investigate? This is not as awful as it first sounds. . No. . Felix feels alone until he finds a small bee looking creature named Pollen. It was a cold stormy night. Dude your dad is here Nino whispers to Adrian. If you read this and still comment about hating me for this, at least leave a song recommendation please. Smut with romance is good, romance without smut is okay as long as there is some touching/kissing, smut is good if it is very well written in your opinion. During this meeting, Nino statesthat all of Adrien's hard work in following Gabriel's orders should be rewarded. Highest Rankings It was the first time he'd wanted to be wrong. Marinette with Nino moves closer to the inner edge of the crowd but no closer. Ill have someone retrieve the papers so you may look at them Nathalie explains pulling out her phone and sending a text. 3D Gabriel bent down in an awkward bow as Gabriel let out a high pitched giggle. Gabrielconstantly neglects Adrien's needs,isolateshim from the rest of the world, risksAdrien's life repeatedly, and even akumatizesAdrien to get what he wants. Lila has to pay a lot of fines, do community service and is transferred to a school for troubled teens. Good Person Gabriel Agreste - Works | Archive of Our Own With the two of them combined, the holder can make a life-altering wish. Nobody had ever dared to touch Adrien. Enough to make her leave Paris.. How much damage are we aware of? Maybe he could at salvage a friendly work relationship with her. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Adrien sprinted through the streets of Paris trying to avoid the akuma, the police, -Gabriel would have probably filed a missing persons report and not become Hawkmoth to create a fake akuma in hopes of finding his son-. Y/n Dupain-Cheng, Marinette's twin sister. He crawled through the air vents towards where he assumed her voice was coming from. She worried that Chat Noir wouldn't be able to save her. Happy Birthday! Wanting to expand on these borderline-romantic feelings.he decides to take Flix with him on a camping trip. Gabriel Agreste Falling In Love Love Confessions Friends to Lovers Bad Parent Gabriel Agreste at first Then Good Parent Gabriel Agreste Crushes Andr Glacier's Ice Cream Soulmate Ice Cream A birds of a feather mini sequel. These are recommendations made by tropers for Miraculous Ladybug fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. He leaned against the door trying to calm himself down but slowly slid down the door. May I offer you my lawyers?. She had always known that to her, her life didn't matter when it came to the Agreste family.She only used the peacock miraculous to help Gabriel save his wife on many different occasions-Well with her first being to save Hawkmoth himself, and now she is trying to help him find Adrien.She glanced over to him, and saw his face full of dread. Falsely getting A student explained? Hawkmoth quietly answered. This might be gross, we don't know, so fair warning. Gabriel tried to keep his breathing calm. as well as As classes let out more people loitered. You can read it on Ao3. Mullo asked. Was it an akuma? The woman- Miss Rossi asks franticly. It's so much better than Adrien knowing his secret identity. Alya was sat in her room, staring at her unread message to Marinette. Mira's Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - YouTube For more information, please see our Based off what Adrian said Lila had made sure it was near impossible to contact her mother. Gabrinette Stories - Wattpad "You seem to like that. ", "No." Is there anything I could do? What? He asked himself, noticing the unfamiliar surroundings. Adrian practices social skills and takes acting classes with Chloe. "You can turn back around." No Lila. All he knew was that he needed to get miraculouses so he can save Ladybug- well Marinette. Lila leads her class too the courtyard. Good Parent Gabriel Agreste - Works | Archive of Our Own This is the story about going from point A to point B in the name of love and family, told in a series of snapshots. "Do you have any shock collars?". Gabriel spots her but says nothing. There's no way Chat Noir could be Adrien Right? He looked down at a broken picture frame and picked it up. Nathalie is everything okay? So Emilie Agrest stars in a movie with her son and Chloe two years later. But he struggled to decide what would be best for Marinette. "You could say they call me Robert Nelson, Bob Nelson, or my most favourite" he answered, this villain seemed different than anything she had ever faced. Do you understand that? She always knew that she was willing to sacrifice herself for the Agreste family but Gabriel always refused for her to risk her life. Instead, he finally revealed that he was Hawkmoth and that he had been trying to save Emilie with the Miraculous. Miraculous Ladybug; Relationships: Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug . Also, who is that cute guy with the black hair? When this super-akuma Malefactor captures Chat Noir, he decides he can't be controlled, and Gabriel has to decide how many lines he's willing to cross to get his wish. This was not going to end well. I get it, but do not waste either of our time by commenting how you hate me or I'm disgusting. The easiest was would be to go to were she supposedly worked and hope Lila had told the truth about that. But he remembered one better then all the others. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Miraculous . Sure, there were superheroes in the U.S. but there were comics about them. Gabriel and Nathalie decide to take the matter into their own hands and save his son Gabriel, Im using the peacock miraculous! Nathalie stated with no intention of discussing it. The blinding, bright light shone into his eyes forcing him to squint. Spinning and gliding over the makeshift dance floor and springing over the nails sticking up out of the wood. He asked, Hawkmoth. He was just about to fall asleep when he smelled cheese. Adrien decides to disturb Gabriel while he's working.It wasn't a good idea.His ass pays for it. Before the film starts, Gabriel requests that Adrien be more forthcoming with his emotions and talk if he has a problem. That was until they revealed their identities to eac NOT MY ART!!! He was filled with worry about his son. Work Search: Mama your daughter is physically fine but she has gotten herself and possibly you in a lot of trouble. "YOU'RE CHAT NOIR??? Those that cheared Lila on as Alya had her rip apart the sketchbook were grounded and forced by their parents to pay for the destroyed designs. That video went viral. Fangirls. Knowing that Adrien wouldn't ask his father for anything, Nino went to the Agreste house to appeal to Gabriel, hoping that he would allow Adrien to have a birthday party. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Marinette- Ladybug is missing. Read on to find out. Heck, they knew e Life for Marinette has become miserable. In Ladybug'smusically charged Christmas special, Adrien ran away from home, feeling lost and alone on the holiday, certain that his father didn't love him. Please consider turning it on! Diferentes mini historias erticas de Adrien x bsicamente cualquier personaje.Las historias no estn conectadas entre s. A series of encounters that stem from this decision highlight the changing dynamics as another year passes. Unfortunately, it got worse before it got better. Adrien couldn't help feel worried, how is he supposed to save Ladybug on his own. Marinet Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's emotions and akumatize "You're an idiot, Adrien Agreste" I said with a grin on my face. One of the Celebrities? Miss Rossi asks. While Emma is determined to pay any price to bring back . Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Gabriel looks SO offended. Marinette exclaimed, tumbling off her chair. Are you okay?. Her vision started to feel fuzzy, forcing her to reach towards a wall. Join the adventures of Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Bluebird, as they protect the citizens of Paris, France from evil villains, akumatized by the villianous Hawk Moth who seeks to obtain their Miraculous's for his evil plan. Gabriel stands in the court yard. She took all of Marinette's friends, had the teachers wrapped around her finger. The only issue was Felix's brother and his girlfriend, father, and boyfriend. Throughout the course of Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir, the audience gets various glimpses of the elusive Gabriel Agreste, though he spends the majority of his screentime as the villainous Hawkmoth. Its about her doughter the girl sitting on the counter looked up wide eyed. Sabine asked, with a look of concern. To make his greatest wish come true, a young artist named Nathaniel Kurtzberg will need the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous. Part of her suspected that something bad had happened. He felt like he could breathe easier and without thinking twice he jumped out of the window and out into the world outside the confinement of the Agreste Mansion. Marinette quickly stood up, and slowly backed herself to a wall across from the door. What if it's a trap? Find a man in my area! You blackmailed my son. Ladybug's identity is revealed, and the most unexpected thing happens because of it ;) I do not own miraculous ladybug. We are going on tour with Jagged and getting personal tutors. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Also nothing is too much for me. Fate is such a finely woven tapestry that the slightest pull of a thread can result in its collapse. Once Gabriel had worked up enough courage to go back to Adrien's room, he stepped through the door and immediately felt a shiver run up his spine. I need your smuttiest, but also most Romantic adrienette - reddit Then they met Marinette, and at that moment they knew they were fucked. A lot of season 2 spoilers! Felix didn't even have any contact with the outside world or family. A girl gets distracted. "You're looking for your son?" What if she is Ladybug. She knew of her history of always running late, but she never was hours late. She gets excited upon seeing Gabriel believing she could play up her fame. "Okay." He'll just make more, and keep going until he has those Miraculous! The three came with and when they saw the blondes outfit, it caused someone to get akumatized. Your behavior towards my son is sexual hurassment. While Gabriel did show regret at endangering his son, he still waited as long as he possibly could before ordering the release ofLadybug so that she could rescue Adrien. He shouted, crawling through the air vents. Adrien - his son, Adrien - apparently has insane conspiracy theorist friends who have somehow convinced him that the supervillain Hawkmoth, who he doesn't know is his father, is in love with him, and that's why he keeps saving him. After the mysterious disappearance of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-cheng. Adrian and Chloe model Marinettes designs as well as Agrest designs. Follow her adventures in her last school year at Francoise Dupont as she fights this villain with the help of Chat Noir and Nooroo, the Butterfly Kwami of Transmision, as well as a few other allies she makes along the way, some former enemies! Him finding out she was leaving is what caused the break down. Yes sir Nathalie stood. Set after season three. A person that held opposite views as you? "What does Ladybug think of that?" Hawkmoth snarkily asked. It was a normal day for our main character marinette dupain-chengor so she thought. Her identity would get revealed and for kicks, infront of Chat Noir. Category: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug y Chat Noir. Two months ago, Paris finally found out who was hiding under the mask of Hawk Moth. She is pregnant! How much of this sort of thing is allowed at this school? Miss Rossi goes off. "M'lady!!" She loves anime, cartoons, video games, and writing about them. He shouted landing on the last rooftop. When they first awoke in this world, they thought that everything was normal. While it was already bad enough that Gabriel was planning to sabotage Adrien's happiness, things only got worse after the plan forced Adrien to reveal his secret identity as Cat Noir. Without the knowledge of Adrien being Cat Noir, Gabriel has no reason to hurt his son by akumatizing him. Adrien searched around the room he was locked up in. Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Needs a Hug. Ladybug accidentally kills Hawkmoth and then Adrien (& subsequently Chat Noir) moves away to live with his aunt Amelie, after a while Marinette moves. He knows,he knows I'm Chat"Adrien whispered having a panic attack. Words: 1519. Todos son bienvenidos. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Adrien started to panic, he lost his miraculous, What if Ladybug lost her miraculous The wish. Nino, Alix and Kim, along with, surprisingly Chl *DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MLB OR THE COVER PIC I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST* What if Adrien took the loss of Emilie a lot harder than Gabriel did And turned down the wrong path? Get ready for cringe. "Do you have another plan? I am looking for Miss Rossi. Unfortunately the kwami of the ring seemed to only have two goals in mind: eating cheese, and keeping the ring on her finger. Miraculous Ladybug / Fanfic Recs - TV Tropes Sophie Jacklin is an aspiring author, in the midst of writing her first full-length novel. Adrien looked through the miracle box, and grabbed the miraculous of the tiger. Something is wrong. Sensing Adrien's disappointment and guilt, Gabriel immediately transformed into Hawkmoth, ready to akumatize his latest victim. Had Gabriel shown any remorse in his actions, this may not have been so terrible, but he seemed to enjoy every moment, delighting in the fact he was closer than ever to achieving his goal rather than regretting hurting his own son in the process. Once Gabriel had worked up enough courage to go back to Adrien's room, he stepped through the door and immediately felt a shiver run up his spine. Hed had many kittens in his life time. "Are you okay, Nathalie!?" Gabriel Agreste doesn't want to celebrate Christmas, so he forbids Adrien to do it. The story begins on the day when Adrien was rescued from the crowd of fans. Hawkmoth suggested to Nathalie. Right. This scared her. Note: This takes place after Strikeback BUT BEFORE any huge Flix scenes in Season 5. :3 With a . Register and search over 40 million singles: chat. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Hot New # 1. He doesnt know exactly were they are going though. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Marinette with Nino moves closer to the inner edge of the crowd but no closer. The story is MINE, but all the characters, (Minus Ellise, Agnes, Henri, Kai and Eli) belong to the By the time Gabriel had come to terms with Adrien and Marinette dating, the bombshell had been dropped that his son no longer had a girlfriend but a fiance. Adrien felt his heart race throughout his chest. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (67), Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett (1), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (111), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste (39), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (29), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Nino Lahiffe (11), Adrinette | Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng (20), Gabriel Agreste is Papillion | Hawk Moth (17), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Luka Couffaine, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Nathalie Sancoeur, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nathalie Sancoeur, Discord: GabeNath Book Club and Art Club Server, Miraculous : Tales of Lady Monarch and Chat Noir (REDUX), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Kagami Tsurugi, Alya Csaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Nino Lahiffe, Emilie Agreste/Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth/Nathalie Sancoeur, Confident Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Mentioned Quantic Kids (Miraculous Ladybug), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Original Character(s), Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth & Original Character(s), Caline Bustier's Class & Original Character(s), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Flix Graham de Vanily, Caline Bustier's Class & Flix Graham de Vanily, Blending Flix Graham de Vanily and Flix (PV) Characteristics, Miraculous: Tales of Scarlet Beetle & Ikati Black, Nathaniel Kurtzberg vs Ladybug and Chat Noir, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & L Chin Kim & Nino Lahiffe, Chlo Bourgeois/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Chlo Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Chlo Bourgeois, Chlo Bourgeois gets her happily ever after, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Peter Parker, Le Gorille | Adrien Agreste's Bodyguard Acting As Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir's Parental Figure, Minor Emilie Agreste/Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Being Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Good Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Emilie Agreste & Gabriel Agreste, Gabriel Agreste & Le Gorille | Adrien Agreste's Bodyguard, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste & Nathalie Sancoeur, POV Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Redemption, Dead Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Wins, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste, Minor Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth/Nathalie Sancoeur, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Identity Reveal, Ladynoir | Adrien Agreste as Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Identity Reveal, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir and Flix Graham de Vanily Are Siblings, Ultimate Power Wish | Unified Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous Superpower, Adrinette | Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Sabrina Raincomprix. Why would they think anything about hero's would be real? Hawkmoth answered, in hopes that this wouldn't cause Purple Tigre to figure out there's identities. As Adrian moves to stand beside him. She's always there to support Marinette or to push her when she needs a little help. The principal and Miss Bustier are fired. They belong to two beautiful angels who take her in an En pequeos relatos. Gabriel and his teenaged daughter (Adeline, OC) are in his butterfly garden. After being in isolation for the majority of his life, Adrien finally broke free of his captivity and enrolled himself in public school. You guessed it, this is the sequel to 'Back to Back.' Gabriel has proven time and time again that he is a terrible father to his son, Adrien. As she ran up to the doors, she noticed Marinettes parents closing up the bakery. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Ladybug, a show that I Felix X Reader Adrien asked, Mullo. THIS FIC WILL CONTAIN INCEST. Good Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Dead Emilie Agreste gabriel reveals to nathalie that he will be telling audrey about them. Adrien answered reaching towards the Bee miraculous. Yet, despite all of this, Gabriel claims to love Adrien, and on a few rare occasions, he has acted in Adrien's best interests. The Wayne lawyers are particularly suited to handle her and the tabloid writer A young man states as he enters the room. "Do you know where Marinette keeps the miraculouses? Adrien asked. after a disastrous date with adrien, chlo gets akumatised and makes chat noir fall in love. Miss? POV Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth. Soon three spirits will visit him to remind him of the importance of sharing a Christmas time. Especially after miracle day they almost won and Nathalie started to feel more of the affects of using a broken miraculous.