Triangle Car Park Southampton Cruise Parking Options, Cruise Port Parking, Southampton: West Quay Multi-Storey Car Park (Prices & Review). Solo cruisers are often hit hard with solo supplements when they cruise. During the video, I talk a little about the cruise in general and about what it is like to cruise with MSC. This is a pretty standard size for a regular inside cabin on other cruise lines. (9 Reviews) Interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar and safe. meal. Both rooms lead out onto the balcony. Meraviglia ship's MSC Yacht Club has a total of 78 balcony staterooms (suites) plus 15 inside cabins. When you arrive on the cruise you will be able to pick a code for the safe and use it for the duration of your cruise. TERRIBLE CRUISE LINE! All cabins on the MSC Meraviglia have similar stylings. excellent! When you leave you will have to leave the safe open. MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of stateroom types including staterooms for families, luxurious duplex suites and balcony staterooms. Theres something worth noting when selecting a balcony cabin on the MSC Meraviglia: not all balconies are created equal. Wifi connection . NEVER again with MSC. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, I have spent a 14-day cruise in an inside cabin. CC Help Jenn Which deck to chose on MSC MERAVIGLIA - MSC Cruises - Cruise Critic Scroll over cabin (stateroom) tiles below to click and watch videos. *Exactly one deck below cabin featured in video. On a "per night" basis, the best deal for an inside cabin in September, 2023 is available for $44. Fantastica includes extra perks such as free in-room breakfast, priority choice of dinner sitting and discounted drinks. MSC Meraviglia - Cabin Number 10129 CABINS & SUITES MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of elegant cabin types includes family options, luxurious duplex suites and the highest ratio of sea-view balcony cabins of any cruise ship. MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by OhioCopCruiser - August 23, 2021 I rarely chose to stay in outside/oceanview cabins. The Best Balcony Cabins on the MSC Meraviglia MSC YACHT CLUB ROYAL SUITE MSC YACHT CLUB DUPLEX SUITE WITH WHIRLPOOL MSC YACHT CLUB DELUXE SUITE MSC YACHT CLUB INTERIOR SUITE Booking Fantastica-classstaterooms additionallyofferas extra perks: 24-hour room service, 50% discount on fitness classes, specially dedicated to kids activities, free in-room dining (breakfast), free delivery, priority dinner sitting, cooking sessions with the ships Master Chef. + Low Deposits*. MSC Meraviglia Cabins & Staterooms on Cruise Critic Balcony: There are dozens of balcony cabins on MSC Meraviglia spread over decks 8 to 14 and in different categories. This ship is the first MSC vessel with an indoor promenade,. Theyre located on decks 5 to 14 and are just big enough to fit two single beds pushed together, an armchair, and a bathroom with a shower. The decor is stylish in muted grays, steels and chocolate, creating an elegant, understated feel. Two bathrooms (one with bathtub, one with shower). I mean, its not like you use all of your vacation time for all of your marathons or anything. I LOVE the fact that the MSC Meraviglia has solo cabins. bed configuration (max sleeping capacity6people) - combination of lower beds (queen and single) plus double sofabeds, 1 queen bed (or 2single beds / upon request). Availability of prices is subject to the suppliers pricing availability. The downside of the cruise was that it was boring. In Summer 2019 YCW becomes YC2. 2023 MSC Cruises S.A. All rights reserved. I would say that it is mid-range. All standard cabins have a shower room with a shower stand with glass doors, a footrest for leg shaving and a clothes wire for drying laundry. MSC Meraviglia - cabin 15012 (grade YC1) - YouTube Cruising Through The Bermuda Triangle What to Expect, Do MSC Cruises Include Meals? The field of view will be 90 degrees and not a full 180 degrees. This means that they pay more to stay in the cabin alone than they would if they were sharing with another passenger. MSC MERAVIGLIA Balcony cabin - Cruise Critic Community You can expect a space ratio of 31% on this ship. They are listed as type and categories, with cabin numbers in brackets: Each of the handicap staterooms features: larger size (compared to the non-accessible counterpart), wider doors (width 35 inches / 0,9 m, sitting-level keycard slot), wider turning spaces (5 ft / 1,5 m), ramped thresholds, beds with open bed frames, lowered vanity in the sitting area, amplified phones, captioned TVs, wider bathrooms (door width 35 inches / 0,9 m, roll-in shower, fold-down shower bench, grab rails, lower sinks and closet rods, raised toilets, hand-held shower head, seat height from the floor 0,4 m). This is a good and comfortable albeit dark cabin with plenty of floorspace and step-free access to the bathroom and balcony. You can find my full list of cruise essentials on our resource page here: Resources & Discounts. Thus, I define a great balcony cabin as the balcony cabin I enjoyed on the MSC Meraviglia: cabin 12250. Fantastica Experience. People literally got into fights! The entertainment was really lacking over any other cruise I've been on. The MSC Meraviglia cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues. Cruise cabins and suites | MSC Meraviglia | MSC Cruises At 129 square feet, Studio Balcony cabins are the smallest, while Premium Balcony staterooms located on deck 10 and up are the largest, with 237 square feet of indoor space, and up to 151 square feet of outdoor areas. There will be no wellness cabins. There is a desk with a wall-mounted TV above. Worst shows I have seen. Cunard 2023, 2024, 2025 | Cruise Deals & Cruise Holidays The ship is beautiful, classy and upscale. The only difference being the window instead of a balcony. I could happily live in this cabin. I have never been on an MSC Cruise because the customer service is from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks! Yacht Club Duplex Suite:Located on decks 9 to 12, these suites come in at a hefty 635square feet and feature 248-square-foot terraces. We booked a criuse to Bahamas for Feb. 16. Deluxe Interior:On MSC Meraviglia, Deluxe Interior cabins come in at 183 to 237 square feet, which is bigger than the industry average. Classic dining (assigned first or second sitting) or Flexi dining (your-time). 59 sqm with a balcony approx. MSC will match any loyalty status from another cruise line or some hotel brands. They come in at 129 to 237 square feet with balcony sizes varying from between . MSC Meraviglia Suite Cabin Cruise Reviews - Cruise Critic Premium Suite Aurea:Located on decks 9 to 13, these cabins come in at 291 square feet and include a 280 to 323-square-foot terrace with a hot tub, loungers and a small table. It is free to do and well worth it in my opinion. In Summer 2019 category IW becomes I2. MSC YACHT CLUB DUPLEX SUITE WITH WHIRLPOOL, GRAND SUITE AUREA WITH TERRACE AND WHIRLPOOL, PREMIUM SUITE AUREA WITH TERRACE AND WHIRLPOOL, Please rotate your device to enjoy a better experience. Comfortable king bed that can be converted into two single beds on request, Balcony with a private whirlpool bath and dining table, Bathroom with bathtub and shower, vanity area and hairdryer, Interactive TV, telephone, safe and minibar, Bathroom with shower or bathtub, vanity area and hairdryer, Large balcony with a private whirlpool bath, Bathroom with shower, vanity area and hairdryer. MSC Cruises - MSC Meraviglia Complete List of Staterooms and Suites This is a list of all the cabins and suites onboard MSC Cruises's MSC Meraviglia. Posted May 9, 2019. gamblinmon. MSC also have a brilliant app which I would recommend you download before you cruise with them. For example, every cabin has a mini-bar, (even Insides), a USB port on the desk and a magazine/newspaper rack underneath the TV. 308 reviews. Your email address will not be published. 24-hour room service,Dedicated and supervised kids activities (educational and recreational), "Doremi Chef" cooking courses. Setting Area with double sofa bed. I would have one if it wasnt much more than an inside cabin but if I was to treat myself to an upgrade I would probably upgrade to a balcony. The MSC Meraviglia has my favourite cruise ship cabins of all time, Ive cruised in both an inside cabin and a balcony cabin. MSC Meraviglia - Deck Plans, Reviews & Pictures - Tripadvisor Cabin # 10129 is a Category B2 - Fantastica Balcony Stateroom on Deck 10. Mobile optimized MSC Meraviglia Cruise Ship Cabins, Staterooms, Suites on CruiseCheap.com Mobile. MSC Meraviglia Feb 19, 2023 Fantastica Balcony Trip Report (with photos) Some day I will get around to doing a subscription list! . Become a Patreon to show your support and help us create even more content. Should You Buy Your Travel Insurance Through The Cruise Line or Directly from an Insurance Company? The number of all cabin categories is 21, including the Wellness (Spa) grades YCW-Deluxe Suite, BW-Balcony, OW-Oceanview, and IW-Inside. MSC Meraviglia Suites are only bookable on Aurea experience, which offers all the benefits of the Fantastica package with additional privileges such as My Choice dining, priority boarding, free 24-hour room service, exclusive access to the Solarium, free access to the Thermal Suite, pillow menu, and welcome drinks and sweets. 50% off all fitness classes & personal trainer: Stay in shape with yoga, pilates, aqua cycling, and spinning, or have a personal training session in the state of the art gym with panoramic views. I define a great balcony cabin as any balcony cabin which offers more for the same amount of money. This is what I needed, and MSC delivered! Balcony:There are dozens of balcony cabins on MSC Meraviglia spread over decks 8 to 14 and in different categories. MSC Meraviglia - Complete List of Staterooms and Suites on iCruise.com It is my favourite balcony cabin. . AllMSC YACHT CLUB cabins additionally haveNespresso machines. By my definition partial or restricted views have objects such as pillars or lifeboats in the near foreground;see image(1) of a deck8 view. This includes passports and visas for any country they may visit during their trip. In the same class are also the interior staterooms on deck 13, plus 4 outside staterooms on deck 8. 1-877-665-4655 Website. We even booked a massage the day before our cruise for $220 and they will not even refund us for that! Started from time we boarded till we left. 10129 10127 10125 10123 10121 10119 10115 10113 10111 10109 10107 10105 10103 10101 10095 10093 . It also has a fixed desk which runs the length of the room as well as two wardrobes. Waves restaurant was the worst. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. In Summer 2019 category OW becomes O2. Interconnectingcluster cabins are specifically designed for large families and family group travel. The design is very clean and it looks very modern. MSC Yacht Club. MSC MERAVIGLIA CABINS & SUITES MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of elegant cabin types includes family options, luxurious duplex suites and the highest ratio of sea-view balcony cabins of any cruise ship. Now dont get me wrong; any balcony cabin is a good balcony cabin in my book. I managed to fit my mac book air into the safe which is always important to me. On 5/9/2019 at 6:01 PM, gamblinmon said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of elegant cabin types includes family options, luxurious duplex suites and the highest ratio of sea-view balcony cabins of any cruise ship. Double bed can be converted into two single beds (on request). Bathroom with shower, vanity area with hairdryers. We basically lost $1000 and there is nothing that MSC Cruises says they can do. All passengercabins as amenities offer twin beds (singles convertible to king, or double upon request), leather headboard, bedside tables and wall lamps, pillow menu, flat HD TV (with an interactive TV system, allowing bookings from the cabin, also itinerary/ports of call and tours/excursions information, movies on demand, live webcam views), direct-dial phone (onboard connections only), safe, hairdryer, mini-bar/fridge, closet/wardrobe, sitting/lounge area (mirrored vanity table,chairs), en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, shower), individual air-conditioning (thermostat controlled), Wi-Fi Internet access. If your looking for a beautiful ship to relax and eat then this is a good cruise for you! And then continue reading to learn which other MSC Meraviglia Fantastica Balcony cabins offer this small perk. Balcony Ocean View Interior See all Entertainment Enjoy exclusive shows performed in innovative venues like the Carousel Lounge and the multi-purpose karaoke bar, comedy club, TV studio & bar. Did you find this information helpful? People are rude and impatient as per usual. Guess what they do, hang up the phone and never call back. Your browser may be out of date or not compatible with our new site and may not be secure. Cabin: 10064 Ship: MSC Meraviglia MEMBERS ONLY ; Cabin: 10132 Ship: MSC Bellissima ; Cabin: 10218 Ship: MSC Meraviglia; Cabin: 10322 Ship . Grand Suite Aurea: These 420-square-foot cabins are located on deck 12 and feature 388-square-foot terraces with private hot tubs, sun loungers and a table. Fantastica Cabins ("Bella privileges plus) -upper deck room location, Classic dining (first or second assigned sitting) or Flexi / your-time). MSC Meraviglia Balcony Cabin Cruise Reviews - Cruise Critic The colours vary by deck so a cabin on deck 8 and deck 10 will have a different colour scheme. Fuel supplements may apply. I love the balcony cabins on the MSC Meraviglia. Size ranges from 161 to 194 square feet. Cruising cheaply has allowed me to see more of the world than I ever thought possible and theres still so much more exploring to do! Would have enjoyed a comedy show, but it did not ruin the getaway. I matched my status from Norwegian Cruise Line and now get lots of freebies and perks when I cruise with MSC. There will be no wellness cabins. Bath with shower or tub. ft. with Balcony Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4 Cabin Category: BW These are features found in the Balcony category on the MSC Meraviglia Single or double bed. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics. For example, you can only stay in a suite if you have opted for the Aurea experience. MSC Meraviglia. Design-wise there are some nice touches with bedside lights activated by touch, switch controlled Do Not Disturb and Make Up My Room signs and lots of extra spots for storage, such as the bedside tables and magazine racks.