disrespectful residents, and rude staff. Find No Background Check Apartments in Apartments For Rent in Columbia, SC. You get greeted when you wal. I like the location, the staff handles any issues I have. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Pet friendly, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath House with Garage! 2d ago. All previous reviews are very true. I called the day before I was going to go there and spoke with a lady in the office. The whole. about 1200 sq ft, base rent is 1100/mo. 2023 Columbia, South Carolina Fair Market Rents and Housing Choice Voucher Payment Standards. ft. and is pet friendly. 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment For Rent. Many things in life are expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldnt be one of them. Houses For Rent in Columbia, SC - 144 Houses - RentalSource Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Columbia, SC at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. At Patton Properties, Inc, we specialize in full service solutions to fit your needs as a landlord or investor and tailor our packages to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home. Appliance & Mattress $40 Down w/NO CREDIT CHECK, NO INTEREST. No credit and bad credit car dealerships in Columbia, KY. . Dishwasher pets ok. comes to about 1250/mo with amenities(with pet, no, apartments for rent in las vegas with no credit check, apartments for rent in the bronx no credit check, Take over my lease - brand new apartments (Denver), KRC Wildewood Apartment Homes 3- Bedrooms available end of-November (Columbia), Utilities included, Full Kitchens and Bath, No Credit Check, KRC Wildewood Apartment Homes Love where YOU live! Craigslist - Housing for rent. Apartments for Rent in Columbia, SC | Acas Vista Towers Best no credit check apartments near Columbia, SC 29290 Sort:Recommended Price Open Now Accepts Credit Cards Free price estimates from local Apartments Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. fort myers appliances "oven" - craigslist range $40 Oct 27 CKOZESE AIR FRYER OVEN $40 (Cape Coral) $1,399 Oct 27 KitchenAid Double Wall Oven SS Convection Used Good Cond $1,399 (Bonita Springs) $259 Oct 26 30" Wide White General Electric True Temp Single Convection Oven $259 (Bonita . Top 10 Best No Credit Check Apartments Columbia in Columbia, SC 1 bedroom condo just off of Devine Street in the Heathwood / Shandon area. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Conway SC 29526 - Private, 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3533 Lee Hills Dr, Columbia, SC 29209, 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 4103 Devine St #C4, Columbia, SC 29205 - Sherwood Forest, Furnished Studio - Columbia - West - Interstate-126 - Columbia, SC Apartments for rent, 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 1434 Baldwin Ct, Little River, SC 29566, Furnished Studio - Charleston - North Charleston, SC Apartments for rent, 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 311 Powell Mill Rd #313C, Spartanburg, SC 29301, 29301, Spartanburg, Spartanburg County, SC, Furnished Studio - Columbia - West - Stoneridge Dr - Columbia, SC Apartments for rent, 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 217 Roper Mountain Road Ext, Greenville, SC 29615, Furnished Studio - Greenville - Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC Apartments for rent, Furnished Studio - Greenville Woodruff Road - Greenville, SC Apartments for rent, 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 20 Swamp Fire Ct, Greenville, SC 29611, Furnished Studio - - Rock Hill, SC Apartments for rent, Furnished Studio - Greenville - Airport - Greenville, SC Apartments for rent, Furnished Studio - Charleston - Mt. Cheap Apartments for Rent Near Me; Pet Friendly Apartments Near Me; Townhomes for Rent Near Me; Apartments for Rent Near Me; More. All "no credit check apartments columbia" results in Columbia, SC, "The team at bluebird did a fantastic job managing our property. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Refrigerator Hardwood Flooring|Yard. $850 28 % below avg price. Yes the apartment look great, they are spacious, with fake gran. Get started York Woods at Lake Murray Apartment Homes 20 Apartments This listing has been saved to your favorites! Utilities: Pets: No Dogs Allowed No Cats Allowed Amenities: Other, Pool, Appliances: (RLNE7906---) verification, and credit check are required. Maintenance was pretty on top of things., From Business: Quail Run Apartments is located on 42 acres of beautifullylandscaped grounds with a fishing pond and playground. Columbia Credit Corp Apartment Finder & Rental Service Financial Services (803) 781-5178 1675 Lake Murray Blvd Irmo, SC 29063 2. $350. (Columbia), Luxury, Location, and Convenience is the definition of KRC Wildewood! Office staff is very nice and hlep you out. TAKE 20% OFF ANY 1 ITEM!! No Credit Check Homes For Rent - in Columbia, SC - Shoppok What are some popular services for apartments? no credit check apartments Apartments For Sale - South Carolina Contact for details 1/26/23 Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs not allowed This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Best no credit check apartments near me in Columbia, South Carolina, York Woods at Lake Murray Apartment Homes. THE APARTMENT MANAGER IS RUDE, INCONSIDERATE AND DISRESPECTFUL. The community is, From Business: Reward yourself with stylish living at Hampton Greene Apartment Homes in Columbia, South Carolina, near USC School of Medicine. The issue first started in", "I tried my best to work with this company, and didn't want to write a bad review but I've been left no other option since they refuse to communicate with me. But the office staff". These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments in Columbia, SC: Scott Properties of the Midlands (51 reviews), York Woods at Lake Murray Apartment Homes. Kitchen Craigslist Gardenterre haute farm & garden - craigslist $165 Nov 4 Ram College sports fans head to Williams-Brice Stadium to cheer on the USC Gamecocks, and golfers can enjoy a game at Fort Jackson Golf Club. Available Now Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Small dogs allowed This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Highly recommended. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Columbia, SC is $969 for a studio, $1,088 for one bedroom, $1,299 for two bedrooms, and $1,535 for three bedrooms. I probably should've done my research. Some popular services for apartments include: What are some highly rated businesses for apartments in Columbia, SC? Here at Stone Ridge Apartment Homes, our apartments and townhomes have all of the details you desire. You can unsubscribe at any time. Check Availability Ready to step into your dream lifestyle? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 803.256.2184 or 803.256.9134. The people upstairs are so loud I have to complain everyday. You can find just about anything you need or want atColumbia Place Mallwith over a hundred stores, restaurants and a movie theater. Maintenance was pretty on top of things. Refrigerator 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 405 S Village Cir, Columbia, MO 65203 It's This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Craigslist Oven$1,250 Oct 26 *Brand New* GE Profile - vyl.gepro-hd.de Kitchen Cheap Columbia Apartments for Rent from $500 | Columbia, SC THE E, I DO NOT recommend!!! Apply to multiple properties within minutes. View property. Check Availability Pet friendly house for rent Featured Apartment for rent $1,025 - $1,692 1-3 BED 1-2 BATH 730-1,337 SQFT Yes PETS 4500 Hardscrabble Rd Columbia, SC 29229 The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Columbia, South Carolina for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,013 and $1,238. Highlymore, the phone number of my current apartment management was included on the application.more, If you want to waste $60, get a credit check run on you, and spend all of your free time calling andmore, I had issues with water backing up in my apartment,fumes and untimely work order response .more, Serving Lexington and the Surrounding Area, out for the kitchen sink, they used MY tools and didn't take the plumbing apart, they plunged themore, Not worth the heart aches. Looking for a two-bedroom apartment home with two full bathrooms, granite countertops, Brook Pines is a Columbia Apartment located at 169 Brook Pines Drive. House painter and decorator - Wikipedia (Columbia), KRC Wildewood Apartment Homes Love Where YOU Live! No Background Check Apartments - Apartments For Rent in Columbia, SC 2 Beds 1 Bath. This Apt complex offers NO exception or clause for termination of lease for any reason. All pleasant. 678ft 2 - (Idaho Falls) pic 7. Siegel Suites Columbia Apartments Website (803) 767-4058 150 Stoneridge Dr Columbia, SC 29210 OPEN NOW From Business: Looking for an apartment in the beautiful city of Columbia, South Carolina? (Columbia). Apartments Columbia 305 $ View pictures ATTENTION: New Apartment, Condo & House Renters!! Northeast Arcadia Lakes Townhomes For Rent, Columbia Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Email me listings and apartment related info. We had a positive experience with this company a long time ago. (Columbia), KRC Wildewood Apartment Homes Welcome to Your New Home! Simply choose from our available floor plans below and click the Apply Now button. These are some highly rated businesses for apartments in Columbia, SC: York Woods at Lake Murray Apartment Homes (2/5). What did people search for similar to cheap no credit check apartments in Columbia, SC? The property looks like it is going down hill., This place is the worst of the worst. 1709a Kathleen Dr, Columbia, SC 29210. VineBrook Homes Columbia Real Estate Rental Service Apartments Real Estate Agents Website (855) 513-5678 400 Northeast Dr Ste D Columbia, SC 29203 OPEN NOW