If so can you send it to me. Since then, an. Edmondson fled Nxivm shortly after her March 2017 branding and is one of the few members to speak on the record about her experience, first in The New York Times ' Oct. 17 expos and now in A&E . If you didnt know, you can find copies of ranieres methods described in the patent application titled: DETERMINATION OF WHETHER A LUCIFERIAN CAN BE REHABILITATED. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! NFTs Simplified > Uncategorized > nxivm branding video mexican news. Show us the branding video. They revealed they had been forced to hand over explicit naked pictures or false accounts of abuse, had been beaten with paddles, made to starve . NXIVM sex cult top official Allison Mack will be sentenced today after pleading guilty to . Oxenberg has spent . You make it seem like the Tuskegee syphilis experiments. You are a sniveling weasel who attacks a woman who was molested by Kieth when she was child. It serves no purpose. Gregory P. Mango The doctor who branded women with Nxivm sex cult leader Keith Raniere's initial defended the practice in a new television interview claiming the women "wanted" the marks and were. 9 months ago. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, His work has been cited in hundreds of news outlets, like The New York Times, The Daily Mail, VICE News, CBS News, Fox News, New York Post, New York Daily News, Oxygen, Rolling Stone, People Magazine, The Sun, The Times of London, CBS Inside Edition, among many others in all five continents. A New York Times report has revealed damning allegations against a US-based group called NXIVM which promotes motivation and self-improvement. No book deals, vegan take-out, lattes, yoga or lamenting on their past and current thoughts in their own podcast. Please remove the video, Frank. u/ProphetMouhammed, thank you for your submission, please remember to supply as many details you can. nxivm branding video mexican news - mcevedys.com As San Jose marks one year since a gunman killed nine of his co-workers at the VTA railyard, city leaders promised to take action on . All rights reserved. Their stated mission was to combat "fake news." You have been given one point for this answer.Thanks for contributing! The sum announced Tuesday includes the cost of surgically removing . Around 2017, as local sources like The Times Union and The Frank Report started reporting on NXIVM's cult activities (but before The New York Times reported the branding), NXIVM put together their own news media outlet. All rights reserved. Very interesting and I think highly likely, Ice 9. Rare Nxivm Video: Emiliano Salinas and Lauren Salzman Do Botox Comedy Act for Sex Cult Leader - Frank Report Rare Nxivm Video: Emiliano Salinas and Lauren Salzman Do Botox Comedy Act for Sex Cult Leader March 6, 2020 Frank Parlato 11:23 am 39 Comments This video hardly needs much explanation. Here, she reveals how she was brutally branded in her most intimate area, threatened with the leak of intimate videos, and even forced to hand over the rights to her home - before she helped to bring down the cult. NXIVM Sex Cult Member Who Cooperated With Authorities Avoids Prison Time Lauren Salzman was sentenced in Brooklyn federal court to five years probation for her role in the scandal-ridden, cult . I really dont get the point Porter must be as fucked up as was Harry Harlow. It is up to the judge to decide whether parties in the civil lawsuit may name plaintiffs who wish to remain anonymous in their filings. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Out of respect. Stay current with all the latest and breaking news about Naples, Florida, compare headlines and perspectives between news sources on stories happening today. Good. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! I actually think that the branding doesnt even compare to the other emotional abuses that have been going on for decades.. March . NXIVM (/ n k s i m /) is an American cult that engaged in sex trafficking, forced labor and racketeering. They were just flashing pics so fast I could barely see them but some were war pics of deaths I think. I so agree and I am disgusted enough by Mr. Parlato to not come back. You should see the VHS tapes in Shadows basement. She only made a victim impact statement which is not under oath. Logically, since it's literally been on the news, albeit in Mexico, it should be available. For any males who didnt mind seeing the cover page, Its good to be the king. It is not fun to be the prey animal. After it was brought to their attention that while the pictures were supposed to be Anthropology, it had more of an effect of exploitation of non-dominant culture. Find the most relevant results with searchandshopping.org. Imagine the ladies and gentlemen of the jury when they are hit with the realities of this absurd, nasty cult. I dont have a problem with somebody saying they want to have a swinger lifestyle. Suneel Chakravorty and I are engaged in a war of words. How are these videos different in terms of providing the information necessary to make informed decisions? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He just likes to torment, humiliate, and destroy. Email: frankparlato@gmail.com. Market data provided by Factset. One thing Ive always wondered about is whether this particular video was selected to scare and intimate the so-called participants. 'Smallville' actress Allison Mack provided audio of NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere planning the group's branding ceremony and asked for a slightly lighter sentence in exchange for her . Join . This in turn led Raniere to flee to Mexico. NXIVM was accused of keeping sex slaves and branding its members with leader Keith Raniere's initials. This is an actual film of murder and you see it complete in less than seven minutes. It certainly didnt do him any good. I know. It is up to the judge to decide whether parties in the civil lawsuit may name plaintiffs who wish to remain anonymous in their filings. Raniere was sentenced last year to 120 years in prison for his conviction on racketeering conspiracy and other charges. VIDEO: Branding ceremony footage (news coverage in Spanish) Colorectal cancer cases rising among younger adults in Canada and U.S. 'Smallville' actress Allison Mack provided audio of NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere planning the group's branding ceremony and asked for a slightly lighter sentence in exchange for her . I personally dont mind seeing the cover image. Buy them online. "The evidence in the case was overwhelming that she was not practicing medicine and therefore the normal standards that apply to medical practice dont apply," Scher said. I chose not to watch them because all of a sudden my body goes into hyper drive and Im stuck again in an endless loop. Based in Albany County, New York, NXIVM was founded in 1998 by Keith Raniere. It is my understanding that Sarah Edmonson did not testify at Ranieres trial. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The film's oversimplified and risky diagnosis of Mexico's inequality and the country's convoluted 12-year war on crime could have been harmless if it weren't a thinly veiled disguise for . . New York health officials have revoked the medical license of a doctor with the cult-like group NXIVM who branded 17 women with the initials of the group's leader, Keith Raniere. Raniere is exactly where he needs to be. NXIVM is a multi-level marketing organization that offers personal and professional development seminars. We want to see it. Millions of people saw the same scenes and paid to see them. These subjects believed they were going to watch a talk by Raniere, but instead were subjected to scenes of escalating violence including actual, extremely graphic footage of the brutal beheading and dismemberment of five women in Mexico.. Luckily, I heard it before I saw it. NXIVM is a multi-level marketing organization that offers personal and professional development seminars. (Porter), were subjected to a human fright experiment, in which individuals were seated in front of a video display with electroencephalogram (EEG) electrodes placed on their skulls to measure brainwaves. Where Does Andy Frisella Live, Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Within the organization, there was a women's-only subsect led by Keith Raniere known as "DOS." The group was founded by so-called "Vanguard" Keith Raniere. Fabiani is a luxury menswear clothing brand that was established in 1978 by Jeff Fabian in Cape Town South Africa. Nancy [Prefect] Salzman cuts the ribbon ceremonially opening the Mexico City NXIVM Center, as Alex Betancourt [l] and Emiliano Salinas [R] look on. The branding ceremony took place in 2017 inside a house near Albany, where female members of the so-called cult Nxivm held an initiation for the newest member of an ultrasecret sect. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Fabiani is a luxury menswear clothing brand that was established in 1978 by Jeff Fabian in Cape Town South Africa. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Do you miss something that seems to have been wiped from existence, like a stuffed animal or an old candy? Their stated mission was to combat "fake news." You may not even know how you could implicate yourself. Rehabilitate any Predetermined Luciferians. Folks who wish to see that, can seek it out. ALBANY - The nine U.S. citizens slaughtered in an ambush Monday were from a Mormon community in northern Mexico where NXIVM recruited teenagers for a "girls school" to live in the . The film actually shows them murdered and more than that, beheaded and chopped to pieces. I DO NOT HAVE THE VIDEO ANYMORE QUIT ASKING ME!!!!! It was another instance where he refused to take responsibility. This wasnt scientific research. Kaczynski would later describe this as the worst experience of his life. Describe it here as much as possible, and hopefully someone can help you out! Too bad they had to ruin the nice tittie video by killing them. I say keep it. The 29-year-old daughter of Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg was chosen to join NXIVM's master-slave sorority, DOS. By then, she was deep in the throes of the Nxivm cult. Gotta agree with others here, Frank: With all due respect, please remove the content. The people of Waukee Iowa deserve to know the ghoul living in their midst. He worked at times spying on enemies of Nxivm and was involved in a plot to lure American women to Mexico in order to falsely imprison them, have them raped, and possibly killed. You;re not a woman so you probably dont understand how deeply violating it is to even display these human beings topless, kneeling and knowing they are about to get murdered. Absolute shame. New York health officials have revoked the medical license of a doctor with the cult-like group NXIVM who branded 17 women with the initials of the . Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. NXIVM CO-FOUNDER NANCY SALZMAN SENTENCED TO 3 1/2 YEARS IN PRISON. 15 days ago ago The branding ceremony took place in 2017 inside a house near Albany, where female members of the so-called cult Nxivm held an initiation for the newest member of an ultrasecret sect. [I] had a sensation somewhat akin to someone being strapped on the electric chair with these electrodes I really started getting hit real hard Wham, wham, wham! Keith Raniere, founding father of NXIVM, was arrested by the FBI in Mexico in March 2018. Pharmacy RX US Scroll down for video Hypocritic oath: Dr. Danielle Roberts (above) has been named by former Nxivm members as the person responsible for branding women in the sex-slave cult Founder Keith Raniere was sentenced to 120 years in prison, and cult member Allison Ma NXIVM GURU WILL PAY THE VICTIMS 'BRAND REMOVAL AS A RESTITUTION. things that have been seen cant be unseen. In March 2018, Raniere was arrested in Mexico, where he fled last fall after the New York Times published a report about alleged NXIVM practices like branding women. videos and articles on Nxivm. The cult is accused of branding female members and using them as sex slaves. Showing the branding videos only shows how far at that point in time, under lies and coercion, the women went to indoctrinate themselves in this master/slave organization and follow what they were told. Their stated mission was to combat "fake news." This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. right.. its so sick and awful they have the audacity to show such footage/photos.. these women did not deserve this & for them to keep this photo of their breasts up is disgusting.. they are literally using crime photos of nude women and their death for clout this is wrong they should not link the video either just sick they posted this .. imagine if one of these women where someone they loved and cared for i wonder if they would still be posting/sharing the footage? There are apparently a dozen women who want to remain anonymous and, as Frank Report readers know, Suneel and his wolf pack are threatening to name every plaintiff on their websites or social media. The Knife. NXIVM branding NXIVM cult-leader Keith Raniere ordered to pay $3.1M to 21 victims Raniere was sentenced last year to 120 years in prison for his conviction on racketeering conspiracy and other. Keith was trying to build an army and he thought he was figuring out how to find these people. Keith Allen Raniere (born August 26, 1960) is an American cult leader and convicted sex trafficker.He is the founder of NXIVM, a multi-level marketing company and sex cult based near Albany, New York.. After a report about the branding appeared in The New York Times in late 2017, the authorities began a criminal investigation and Mr. Raniere moved into a villa near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Address:1300 L.A Grant Parkway P.O. Naples, Florida. Keith Raniere is today a convicted felon . This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Because of the controversy of Yales Milgram experiment the participants had to receive an explanation of the experimental process. If you consider yourself a reporter, please stick to reporters etiquette. The only commonalities are the brutality of the machete vs. branding/scarification pen, being human life pawns in an organizational game, and slaves to a master. Feel free to do the same. No consent without the luxury of changing their minds and becoming plaintiffs in a civil suit. When she was 16, Daniela and her family moved to the US from Mexico after hearing about Raniere and Nxivm. NXIVM branding | News, Videos & Articles No your mom found it to sweeten the offer to suck my dick. NXIVM, a secret cult based in Albany masquerading as a self-help group for women, in fact, exists to procure sex slaves for its leader, Keith Raniere, according to federal prosecutors. It just caused me to pause. Nxivm was formed by Keith Raniere and Nancy Salzman in the 1990s and billed itself as a self-help multi-level marketing company. Of the 40 fright experiment individuals, i wonder how many or few also were in DOS? There might have been a bloody fist fight. After a report about the branding appeared in The New York Times in late 2017, the authorities began a criminal investigation and Mr. Raniere moved into a villa near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Its frigging snuff videos. I agree with othersplease blur those poor womens faces and naked bodies and dont embed the murder and dismemberment video. "Its a lack of human decency and its disgraceful," the lawyer said. Keith. If I were her and had discovered that my so-called friends had tricked me into being branded with the initials of their polyamorous child raping boyfriend there might have been more than just a legal battle about that. Fabiani is a loved luxury brand loved by many South African men, most of the brand's fans believe that Fabiani is an Italian clothing brand, it is not! NXIVM 'sex cult' jurors see nude photos kept as - New York Daily News So present the evidence for your accusation above, or admit that you dont have any evidence to support it. Sarah Edmondsons painful initiation into the DOS sex cult, a sect within the larger Nxivm organization, occurred at the Albany home owned by Allison Mack, says the Canadian actress. To a degree, I am going to allow Suneel to have his say, partly because I want him to listen to the rebuttal for maybe then he will learn what a rascal/criminal his Vanguard is. Its the first non-actor, non-cinematic, horrifyingly real terror-inducing video of the collection. Dont soften this down. "I have never handled collateral," he said. No, it's about there being video evidence of the shitty things that went on with the NXIVM Cult. Her attorney, Anthony Scher, said Friday they were likely to appeal the decision. Thats all they need to hear and they should shut the fuck up and let the court system work. I dont know the answer and unlike some, I wont pretend I do. March 1, 2023, 6:59 PM. Frank, can you please embed the video on a separate page so that its not just sitting there going on auto play? Kaczynski was a mathematical prodigy, a legitimate genius. Here is the actual clip shown to some 40 subjects of the human fright experiment. Before the 2018 arrest of Smallville actress Allison Mack, hardly anyone in the public had heard of the NXIVM brand or their professional development seminars. All rights reserved. This is no hoke. The company ceased operations last year after a New York Times expos alleged that female members were used as sex slaves within the group. Within the organization, there was a women's-only subsect led by Keith Raniere known as "DOS." Frank Report wrote a story about Elliot's perhaps ill-advised appearance on HP3, with Klein who seemed at first sympathetic to Elliot's points of view. Director and fellow ex-Nxivm member Mark Vicente also is interviewed in the episode, which features snapshots of Mack and Edmondson looking extremely friendly with one another, as well as many photographs of Raniere posing with multiple groups of women over the years. A 41-year-old heir to the Seagrams fortune, Clare Bronfman, was sentenced to nearly seven years in prison in September for her role as Ranieres unwavering benefactor, while another follower, "Smallville" actor Allison Mack, was sentenced to three years last month. Yes, this was to intimidate some women with violence, but for what reason is unclear. I needed to see it to understand. Around 2017, as local sources like The Times Union and The Frank Report started reporting on NXIVM's cult activities (but before The New York Times reported the branding), NXIVM put together their own news media outlet. Since Brandon Porter displayed these films to unaware, unsuspecting and nonconsenting women I feel it incumbent upon myself to report former Doctor Porter to the Waukee, Iowa police. Thank God, the Divine or good fortune, these women were able to get out and move forward with their lives. Im sick and tired of all of this smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact that Raniere is a convicted pedophile and it was their supposed sister that he BEGAN assaulting when she was 15. Mon, Feb 20, 2023. But dont take the images down. Do you still have it? 2011 lexus rx 350 luxury package; what does 5,000 spirit miles get you; michael mcnulty obituary; who owns teddy pendergrass mansion; when your husband chooses his family over you quotes YouTube Host Ethan Klein Accuses Guest Marc Elliot of Faking Tourette's, 750,000 Views in Two Days. The branding, the blackmail and now a snuff film. Rather than a beheading film, a film of giving head would be shown. Whatever you've googled/found already should be included to save time and effort. Alonzo, fair question. The male African being stomped on is from the popular hit movie American History X [box office gross $24 million]. Is a written description not enough? So -- what if their Mexican NXIVM branch has been training Hispanic women how to kidnap, torture & brand potential new inductees into their cult. No biggie. As part of her initiation, she was instructed to remove her clothes and join . Based in Albany County, New York, NXIVM was founded in 1998 by Keith Raniere. The last project she worked on was the television show American Odyssey in 2015. NXIVM branding NXIVM cult-leader Keith Raniere ordered to pay $3.1M to 21 victims Raniere was sentenced last year to 120 years in prison for his conviction on racketeering conspiracy and other . Hey, is it possible for you to DM me the actual video you said you had too? Youve taken the road of not publishing some NXIVM videos and pictures that are out there out of respect for the victims. The clip shows four women on their knees in a field with their hands tied behind their backs. hopefully you never have to know how awful this must feel for their family. Below is an English translation of a story published in Sonora Inclusiva entitled "La secta sexual esclavista NXIVM y su conexin Mexicana" or "The sex slave sect NXIVM and its Mexican connection.". Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter, Whistleblowers Sarah Edmondson and Mark Vicente reveal more details about Keith Raniere's sex cult in the May 28 premiere of A&E Investigates' 'Cults and Extreme Belief.'. Prosecutors accused Mack of helping Raniere recruit women to a secret sub-society within NXIVM, and become sex slaves for Raniere. It was all about "working to build a better world". Judge for yourself what need there was to show them to these people with an EEG to record the subjects brain activity, galvanic skin resistance (GSR) to measure their physiological response, and a video camcorder or audiotape to record their facial or auditory reactions. Same shit, different day. 0 . While many readers are familiar with the Mexican aspect of the Nxivm story, seeing all the rich and powerful names all in one story - all of them children of the powerful - shows how . I will begin with the wholly unnecessary and very suspect Human Fright Experiment conducted on behalf of NXIVM for reasons that remain unclear. "A t least forty members of the NXIVM community, trusting in Raniere, Nancy Salzman and Defendant Dr. Brandon Porter, M.D. Was the brainwashing that complete that no one questioned the result of the electrodes on their heads? I oppose his and other Raniere supporters efforts to try to blow up the case.. NXIVM Dos branding video (leaked cult video Mexican news)? He did claim, after all, to have had people killed for his beliefs. So -- what if their Mexican NXIVM branch has been training Hispanic women how to kidnap, torture & brand potential new inductees into their cult. Buckle up - a potent storm system is on the way, and could lead to travel headaches in these final days leading up to Christmas. Leave faces of women they were loved and valued it confirms they were here on Earth and the ruthless evil cowards hiding in masks. Then imagine the Mexican cartels. Keith Raniere, the leader of the NXIVM sex cult 'BUILDING A BETTER WORLD' NXIVM promoted itself as a "community guided by humanitarian principles that seek to empower people". Cookie Notice and our r/theNXIVMcase. nxivm branding video - inrl.in california police body camera video shows deadly shooting of suspect in knifepoint hostage situation The San Jose Police Department released images of a fight between two groups that led to a . The organization is commonly called a "cult," and has been termed a "racketeering enterprise" by the U.S. government. I was part of an experiment in NYC at a university over 20 years ago where they did this. Saturday 22 | 26C. Here is the action taken by the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) against Porter, which describes the Human Fright Experiment as follows: From on or about 2012 through 2017 the Respondent [Porter], either individually or in association with a public or private institution or agency, conducted a human subject research study (hereinafter Fright Study). Home / / nxivm branding video mexican news. Absolutely agree with A thought 4 Frank. A 2010 Vanity Fairarticle revealed how two heiresses to the Seagram brand spent around $100 million to "help finance NXIVM and the alleged investment schemes of its leader Keith Raniere." NXIVM claimed to be a self-help group and a multi-level marketing organization. Or so the marketing blurb read. NXIVM is known for having branded a number of its members- specifically the female ones. October 28, 2020 Will the same commenters who are for showing this murder video on the Frank Report also be for showing Sarah Edmonsons branding video on the Frank Report? ALLISON MACK GETS JUNE SENTENCING DATE IN NXIVM CASE; NEIGHBOR AND FORMER MEMBER REACT. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment. NXIVM branding | News, Videos & Articles NXIVM Branding NXIVM cult-leader Keith Raniere ordered to pay $3.1M to 21 victims Raniere was sentenced last year to 120 years in prison for his. The Milgram experiment(s) on obedience to authority figures was a series of social psychology experiments conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram. or redistributed. New York health officials have revoked the medical license of a doctor with the cult-like group NXIVM who branded 17 women with the initials of the . The former leader of the cult-like NXIVM group has been ordered to pay $3.5 million to 21 victims of a sex-trafficking scheme. To Dr. Porter I know. The cult is accused of branding female members and using them as sex slaves. Why keep it all for yourself? The story of the NXIVM cult, founded by the now-imprisoned "guru" Keith Raniere, has remained headline news ever since details of his abusive sex ring emerged. Do something about it. A Timeline of the Nxivm Sex Cult Case - The New York Times The committee said Roberts was evasive and defiant during her testimony. Which we described in the last post. I dont get the point of mixing a horrific execution and three random movie clips: 1) Four women belonging a gang are executed by the members of another gang this video should belong TO governmental agencies (Mexican Authorities/DEA) as evidence and not accessible from a random website I assume Mexican narcs are so used to that kind of shit that they dont care much about it-, 2) the execution scene in American History X, 3) the most shocking and disgusting scene in Hannibal, Fright experiment? Sunday's episode showed some of these gory practices to viewers, who were left horrified but what they saw. No doubt those subjected to acts of sadists were manipulated to believe it was a BS highly evolved experiential opportunity. I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING VIDEO ANYMORE!!!!!!! Does it seem impossible for search engines to help even with the correct name? Browse our site now Nicki Clyne broke her silence in an exclusive interview with The Sun Credit: Nicki Clyne. Really, it was part of their plan to combat increasing bad press about NXIVM. Just because the branding video benefitted the defense doesnt mean NXIVM did it. Party pooper.. Many of the counts stem from Roberts using a cauterizing device to brand "KAR" on the women in their pelvic region without anesthesia "to intentionally cause them pain," according to the decision released this week. Join . Logically, since it's literally been on the news, albeit in Mexico, it should be available. Besides? Im especially shocked after you went after Cami and used one Ranieres pet names Unfortunately the experiment details and video from this Narco Blog will likely NOT affect or change Suneels mind. WHY was this shown ? The male eating his own brain is from the best-selling box office hit, Hannibal [box office gross $351.6 million]. scroll down to the twitter post and its about 6.5 minutes in, https://www.abc.es/estilo/gente/abci-video-revela-como-ritual-iniciacion-secta-sexual-nxivm-201905241655_noticia.html, Don't be a Scrooge.. Nxivm was founded. Could you send it to me, please. Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved NFTCollectionLab.com, Queensborough Community College Federal School Code, Pennsylvania Death Row Scheduled Executions, one direction lyrics that don't make sense, catastrophe mnemonic falls in the elderly, does the transformers ride go upside down.