Or did they? The trial was taking so much of my time. Were suppose to ignore the actual forensic evidence and forensic opinions because we were told that a cop overheard her claiming she confessed? She just stayed in touch with everybody, Kathy Barber said in her interview on NBCs Murder in Lehigh Valley: Keith Morrison Reports in 2017. Ill always say that Tommy Lynn Sells murdered the Routier boys OR the father Darrin did it. Arrest mother as accomplice in Texas honor killing | Fox News She won't see them graduate from college. But because there is no author of this page, I would like you to contact me on the Free Patricia Rorrer facebook page. In 1995, Larry Wright was facing a 10-year sentence for two felonies, risk of an injury to a minor and violating a restraining order, and a misdemeanor for threatening by saying, Im going to kill you, to his wife after he caught her cheating. Jenkins was a teacher at St. Johnsbury Academy. Judges may have the discretion to reduce a felony in a wobbler case to a misdemeanor. Let me simplify this for you in religion, one is taught there is a God. It has very bad energy. And even prosecutor Michael McIntyre, who wrote the book Hair Trigger about the case, acknowledged to Keith Morrison that it was a little odd that the police found blood on the hairs in Joanns car but nowhere else in the vehicle. Then 31 years old, she had lived a rocky existence. Thank you and well said. And Patricia did live in another state. If you subscribe to Hulu and upgrade to Starz (theres a free one-week trial offer), you can stream the Wrong Man episodes about Patricia Rorrer. Her diary certainly indicates some disturbed thinking. It was total shock. He was sentenced Said to life in prison without the possibility of parole. in journalism from the University of Southern California. Ive scanned through of all my remarks on this site and nowhere have a seen a single remark that confirms your assertion that Ive been insulting. Phone records confirmed Patricia placed the earlier call from North Carolina, not Pennsylvania. Wright desires to live her last days with her five children and six grandchildren, was in the statement as well. No way for 4 months, that deceased baby would still be resting across the mothers chest. During the trial, the prosecutor said that the insurance reward would have been $180,000, which was totally exaggerated, said Arletta Wright, Patricias sister, who has been championing Patricias innocence from the beginning of Patricias time in prison. The witness, Traupman, who on several occasions attempted to have his evidence recorded was severely manhandled out of the police station and so badly beaten, he had to be hospitalised. Ex-boyfriend Walter Blalock said that Patricia wanted him to be more like Andrew. They broke up in 1993. During Patricias hours-long turn in the witness chair, Michael McIntyre grilled her relentlessly. And its been bad. "I'm not sorry we were caught. According to the Charley Project, a missing persons database named after Charles Brewster Charley Ross, one of the first Americans kidnapped for a ransom in the nations history, Patricia Kopta went missing in June 1992 and was reported missing in November 1992. I was told they wanted to convict Lawrence Slaughter and not my sister.. And Andrews explanation of how the intruder got in through the basement door seemed contrived, according to Grube, who gave an interview to Wrong Man, a 2020 true-crime docuseries from the Starz network, which produced two episodes called The Hang Up about the Rorrer case. Bob Kopta said that his wife had mental health issues and had spoken of going to the warm climate of the island. While Patricia does not qualify for medical parole, she can still file for executive clemency or compassionate release, which she has already done and which was met with more resistance from Gov. Alex Murdaugh found guilty of killing wife, son The District Attorney got this one right. This is all BS.She did it. Joanns gun and beating wounds were obvious, but the baby died a less violent (but just as horrible) death with no clear signs. Shes extremely, extremely happy with the baby. Its not logical to say we know the truth unless we seen it for ourselves. Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment and was fined $2,000, while Mark admitted to misdemeanor fourth-degree How could I explain to my daughter years later that I took a plea for something I didnt do? she said. Anyway, there are thousands of people who differ from that belief, that is why there is so much controversy surrounding this case, and that is why there have been numerous convicted people in the past whove been exonerated on appeal. The Egyptian-born taxicab driver was sought on capital murder charges since the New Years Day 2008 shootings of his two daughters, Sarah Yaser Said, 17, and Amina Yaser Said, 18, which have been described as honor killings.. Now retired, he declined ForensicFilesNow.coms invitation to spar directly with Patricia via a podcast. Dont even think about arguing with me until they DNA test that hair and the broken fingernail found on her body; Ill just laugh at you. Unfortunately for Joanne this psycho took it badly. THE COPS SET HER UP. And your contention that you (me) as ONE person are wrong, let me say that while you seem to be determined in singling me out as someone whos opinion is one against the rest, is hopelessly exaggerated. Have a tip we should know? Unlike most people who stayed on the streets all day, she maintained a neat, attractive appearance, wearing makeup and a dress or skirt each day. SHAME ON THEM. I dont see any defining comment or wording that justifies that claim. His favorite rattle, shaped like a phone, lay near the crime scene. Another thing that stumps me is Joannes supposed good friend who said that Joanne told her she was leaving Andrew. Some people are just monsters. At 6 a.m. on June 24, 1997, police arrested Patricia at her modest house in Linwood, North Carolina, and took her back to Pennsylvania. He was happy. Because of these two prior offences, Patricia was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole under Californias Three Strikes Law. To prove it 110% rather than just 99% I dont know why they wouldnt retest the hair fibers etc. I hope she suffers and goes insane from loneliness. What did the ME report as to the age of the baby? Patricia had a violent past and was absolutely positively the killer. A Texas man who carried out the mass shooting at the Cielo Vista Walmart in El Paso, Texas, on Aug. 3, 2019, killing 23 people and injuring 22 more, pleaded guilty today in U.S. District Court to a 90-count indictment, including 45 counts of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. A man was convicted Thursday of helping to hide a brother who was accused of murdering his teenage daughters in Irving more than 12 years ago, the U.S. Attorneys Office announced. She is the one who tricked them, first by On June 14, 1989, Patricia Wright and her 7-year-old son, Alfey, were riding in a car driven by family friend Lawrence Slaughter. More hairs there. Authorities said they have no evidence that Jerome had cancer or was dying. I accept there are a couple of remarks which can be seen that way but they are in direct response to those whove been offensive in the first place. Kidnapped and killed? Oh, and she was so obsessed with him that she started dating and found herself a boyfriend that was not only younger, but much more attractive than Andy? They were telling the truth and revealing the type of person she was, a person that definitely would kill out of jealousy and revenge. Have a tip or story idea? The missing hairs probably got destroyed in testing.. thats how they test them.. and reports are wrong all the time. The woman who was showing the home alleged that Patricia was involved in the theft. Missouri's Governor Pardons The St. Louis Lawyers Who Waved Liesbeth Powers/The Re Sells, the problem viz some serial killers is in exaggerating the number as a badge of honour. I am reliably informed they took SIX hours, not TWO as stated in my comment. The womans whereabouts were relayed to law enforcement in Ross Township last year, Deputy Chief Brian Kohlhepp said. Patricia Kopta appears in two photos, spaced some 31 years apart, after being discovered alive in Puerto Rico after being declared dead. Police need evidence of perpetration in every claimed case, and Sells is regarded as lying about some claimed murders per inability or unwillingness to detail. Said's defense attorney said he will be filing a notice to appeal. Patricia McCloskey, who menaced the marching crowd with her finger on the trigger of a handgun, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment and was ordered to pay a Thats not proof theyre right but its more likely that you as one person are wrong. Islam Said, Yasseins 32-year-old nephew, pleaded guilty to the same charges last month in connection with the effort to protect Yaser Said, 63, who had been a fugitive since 2008. DNA also doesnt lie. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. She will be in jail for the rest of her life and rightly so. They found several specimens but not a single one was a match. Although I would have liked it to be death! The fat cow is guilty as hell and I hope she continues to have the shit kicked out of her in prison every day of her useless life. I saw lots of her defenders saying that he got the hairs from a hairbrush of hers that he had somehow saved, which I thought was absolutely ridiculous. No activity on her bank account or credit cards took place after the day she went missing, so investigators dismissed the theory that she took her child and bolted. Still, no good leads materialized. At 17, Patricia dropped out of high school and married landscaper Gary Gabard. Its totally irrelevant. Patricia defaulted on her mortgage and then returned to North Carolina, where she eventually moved in with a boyfriend named Brian Ward. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. She was the one that left Andy! They also found a photo of Patricia taken 11 days before the homicide. Instead of presenting hard facts, all I see are words and phrases that are purely speculative.. such as perhaps. Whoever writes this amateurish swill should get a real life, andsa real job. There are those on this very site who express their disappointment she was not executed. Stop defending her when she is guilty!!!!! Did they ever determine cause of death in the baby? Patricia in emerging media and communication from the University of Texas at Dallas and an M.S. One on one? Unless theres a complicity between him and her, and the reason she didnt divulge it is because she hopes to put all the blame on him, when she was the one to murder and he was a planner. Im dying. Well, at least you managed some sense there when you say that, especially when you take into account the amount of evidence and witnesses which were withheld from the Defence and what appears to be a clear case of evidence-tampering. No Jail Time for Former Corrections Officer and Friend Who Together Breached the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. No explanation given. Said Which Patricia did not, so who is the real killer? Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty Thursday to misdemeanor harassment and was fined $2,000. Nope. John If you feel it so necessary to post a comment, please at least try to keep it original, because theres nothing sensible with your juvenile attempt using my words. I really never thought of it again.. pTq r |G.H=IO-I7`,|&m2tj1Lo;{~}squ_~zpMq7 Until next time, cheers. You are correct the bodies were not there all that time, and it seems odd that they baby taken at 3 month, but when found he was 6 months according to Wrong Man. Throughout the process, she heard many community members waiting for the proceedings to be over. Its patently clear you are another of those who knows too little about this case. The state made a case fueled by circumstantial evidence and public outrage over the deaths of a modern-day madonna and child. I thought the justice system in my state and the people were narrow-minded and corrupt. Traupman died in 2016. Further, an early FBI report said the hairs found in the car had no roots which contain the DNA suggesting an evidence switcheroo. Another glaring omission is Early in the investigation, the police in their zeal to add some substance to their fanciful theory about the gun used in the crime, did a thorough search of Rorrers back yard/garden (where they did target practice) looking for spent shells and bullets, in order to do a forensic comparison with the bullet recovered from the victim. Patricia WOW JUST WOW PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND BY ALL THIS. All my comments have been vetted and approved by this sites organisers so how do you see yourself as the judge of whats acceptable or not? WebAmina and Sarah Said were murdered by their father Yaser Abdul Said an Egyptian immigrant on January 1st 2008. Jury convicts man who harbored fugitive brother accused of killing