Father, by your powerful hand, put an end to every wind in my life right now, in the great name of Jesus Christ. We can pray to avert it, or we can ignore it and be swept away by its gusts. Below prayers can be used as prayers for protection from evil. Send your testimonies to: testimony@evangelistjoshua.com, Kindly report anyone plagiarizing our contents on the net. In addition, they had had to wait a long time, but eventually Gods promise was fulfilled. To calm a storm of life means to resolve, overcome, to take authority, to maintain peaceful moment. Lord, I am tired of waiting for so long, remember me by your mercy, move me forward and lift me upward in Jesus name. Above all, grant me victory over my enemies. Prayers to break witchcraft - Deliverance Chronicles 4.5 Prayer to keep evil person away. 3. Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. I come to Your refuge with joy for You shelter me against the attack of the devil. 29. 30 Prayer Points Against Evil Winds Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your faithfulness upon my life and my family Oh Lord I thank you for your power, your strength and your peace upon my life, thank you for not allowing the enemy have his way in my life and family, be thou exalted in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Psa. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. 25 Powerful Prayers for Protection Against Evil - ConnectUS Prayer Points Against Evil Deposits : r/PrayerTeam_amen 30 Strong Prayer Points Against Evil Winds Have you had nightmares of being caught in a violent storm? Isaiah 28:18 Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. 22. And there were also with him other little ships. Always believe the situation is just for temporal time. I fire back every arrow of contrary wind fired at me in Jesus name. Drinking was his storm. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand you to be destroyed immediately, every force of darkness that has been contracted to blow ill wind in my way this season. 24. The prayer to break all kinds of curses, witchcraft and spells are very powerful. Satanic storm hinders one from getting results in life. In the magnificent name of Jesus, I reject all devilish workings over my life and destiny. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the Name of Jesus --Advertisements-- --Advertisements-- 2. I confess all my sins to you today in accordance with 1 John 1:9; father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and purify me now in Jesus name. Father Lord, I come against every evil attack of the enemy over my life. As you also call upon the name of Jesus Christ in these. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Any river goddess crying against my marital breakthrough, die by fire, in Jesus name. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. (112) Every evil destiny pattern in our family be Broken, in Jesus name. There is a military concept known as: Shaping the battlefield. PRAYER POINTS 1. In the powerful name of Jesus, I demand every evil oppressor to yield and collapse. Every evil altar sponsoring evil winds against my business and career, I command you to be destroyed by the wind you have sponsored against me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. To him be glory forever and ever. Prayer Point Against Evil Powers - MFM Dangerous Prayer Points Thank you, Lord, because I know you have a plan and purpose for my life. 17. FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/prayingeagle BLOG: www.prayingeagle.wordpress.com TELEGRAM GROUP: t.me/prayingeaglesnetwork PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/prayingeaglesnetwork CONFERENCE CALL MEETING: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/prayingeaglesnetwork. My star and my glory, refuse to be silenced; speak, in the name of Jesus. In Jesus name, I command that every suffering that enters my life and destiny be consumed by fire. 141:8-10 But my eyes are on thee, O! Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus name, sever every demonic occultic force in my life and generation. Strongman, using the earth to curse me, O earth, open and swallow him up, in the name of Jesus. l pull down every demonic stronghold rising up against my efforts, in the name of Jesus. I cancel every storm that has made me look older, in the name of Jesus. Blood of Jesus, cleanse my system of all inherited demonic deposits in Jesus name. DAY 4 PRAYER POINTS: O Strong and Mighty West Wind of God: BLOW AGAINST and WIPE OFF every devourer locust feasting on my fruitfulness, my harvest and my financial breakthrough: DEVOUR THEM by your SCORCHING POWER!!! 19. In the majestic name of Jesus, let the anointing of shame and disgrace dry up over me. Posted on Published: January 10, 2022- Last updated: August 13, 2022, 31 Powerful Morning Prayers for January, 2022, Prayers for Deliverance and Breakthrough: 17 Best. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Jeremiah 12:14 This is what the Lord says; as for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel. 8. 1 John 5:4: For everyone born of God overcomes the world. Every evil wind sponsored against the peace of this nation, I command such wind to destroy its sponsors, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. The scripture says that youre the head of all principalities and powers. Holy Spirit, I thank you for your unending mercies in my life. O Lord, let every storm against my settling down in marriage, die, in the name of Jesus. Day 4 PRAYER POINTS: "Ooh FOUR - PrayersFire Ministry - Facebook Im super excited youre here! By the anointing of the Lord, I destroy every yoke of loss that are holding my life and destiny hostage, break, in Jesus name. 17. 22. Every attack of poverty over my life, I destroy it by fire in the name of Jesus. 4 15+ Spiritual Warfare Prayers to use as a prayer against evil. 13. 21. (114) Every job that will not move me forward, change by fire, in Jesus name. Lord, turn my life around for good. Father Lord, the scripture says my body is the temple of the Lord; hence, no infirmity should defy it. 39. Heavenly Father, I request that my life shall manifest your glory because Im delivered from all evil that trouble men. Do not let my heart be drawn toward evil. Household and environmental power behind contrary wind in my life, perish by fire in Jesus name. From this day onwards, may my life attract only those who have approves to be in my life? 107:23-30; Deut 9:1-6; Gen. 39:45 (story of Joseph); Psa. 12. 30 Confession Prayers For My Husband Success. Any power using my destiny for profit, I sentence you to sudden and untimely death, in the name of Jesus. 4. Every power making my helpers to be helpless, die in Jesus name. Every agent of satan, assigned to be using brooms to sweep away my blessings, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. I break the ungodly tie I have with her (or him) be in the name of Jesus. Anyone who holds on to my entitlement will be struck by Gods pestilence in Jesus name. I thank you because you have not allowed the plans of my enemies to prevail over me. Any human agent that is happy with the state of my present situation, O God arise and judge them accordingly, in Jesus name. Thou power that troubled the Egyptians, trouble my enemies, in the name of Jesus. You say to be strong and courageous. A storm big enough to force a man to divorce his wife and make the home suffer. Every anti-success mark placed on my destiny by stubborn strongman, blood of Jesus, wipe them off, in the name of Jesus. 18. Determine to cross to the other side, dont loose focus or be distracted Philippians 3:15-, Do not Worry. In fact, this prayer is effective to ward off diabolical entities and evil spirits, cutting and destroying all kinds of curses, ties, witchcraft, and spells that have been sent against us, or against our home, family, animals, work . When Jesus gave order to go to the other side Matthew 8:18, He knew the storm was coming John 2:25. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I escape in Jesus name. Amen. Have you observed that there is no longer any serenity in your marriage? Gracious God, your word says that everything I lose on earth is loosed in heaven. [6] 30 Prayer Against Evil Pronouncement | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide 12. Kindly drop your comments below if you found this prayer helpful. 22. I call forth the benefits of God and I command the heavens to release showers of blessing upon me in Jesus' name. John 6:7 21; Mark 4:35 41; Acts 27:1 -44; Psa. The cunning dame was led . 4. Coven of witchcraft in my neighbourhood, assigned to kill my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. In the Bible, Noah found favor before God, but he later planted a vineyard that produced wine and he got drunk and fell out with God. Anyone who does what is good is from God. 24. In the name of Jesus, every power of occultism and oppression over my future and family disappear. Evil may try to test me in the most tempting of ways, but you, Oh Father, never leave my side, especially in times of desperation. November 2020 - Calming the contrary wind: Contending with unseen 40. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? The question you may now have is, Where does wicked wind come from? As stated in 1 Peter 5:8-9, the devil (sworn adversary of mankind) is without a doubt the creator of bad winds. 13. Ask God to show you the source of your affliction. 28. Evil attack can come in the form of being stagnated in ones career, business or even ministry, they can challenge you in your health with sickness that has eluded the cure of doctors, the devil has used these numerous attacks to destroy destinies. Dont allow the storm to force you to backslide or go depress. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I command that every wind blowing against my academics be still. To win spiritual fight against demonic oppressions and influences, one must understand biblical truths. Stealing should not be encouraged; Contact us through this link: admin@evangelistjoshua.com, or through this Email: dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com, Copyright (2023) Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries. 4.2 Prayers against witchcraft. The story of Job was another case study who faced a big storm. Let the powers working against my life and my destiny cease their operations in Jesus name. Jesus, joy of all generations, glory to your mighty name. Everything done against me to spoil my joy this year, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. Woe unto the evil vessel that the enemy is using to do me harm, in Jesus name. Therefore, failure shall not be my lot. Prayer Against Evil [Using Biblical Prayers] - Pray With Confidence Lord, thank you for taking away all evil loads that the enemy has placed on me. By fire by force, I shall fulfill the purpose of God for my life, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, I thank you for your power, strength, and peace in my life; thank you for not letting the adversary to have his way in my life and family; glorify thee in the great name of Jesus Christ. 21. 25 Prayer Points Against Evil Attacks - Bible and Prayers To combat demonic tyranny, you must employ the sword of the spirit, which is Gods word, in conjunction with pertinent prayer points. 5. Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Every strange storm making me to lose important things of my life, be calm and still, in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, give me the spirit of an overcomer, in Jesus name. 15. The question you may be asking now is: where does evil wind come from? Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him (v.2). I command the wind of failure and delay affecting my life to fade away now in Jesus name. Contact Evangelist Joshua on Telegram group through +2348099828623. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I demand Satanic wind programming against my children at their transition gate into success to disperse now by fire, and I command the programmer to be embarrassed. He faced life full of struggles, lack and famine, but when God stepped into his marriage, it starts with a wonderful moment of calm in the midst of these storms. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I beseech you for compassion in all the ways I have exposed myself and my family members to satanic sponsors of bad winds. 3. Holy Ghost, coordinate my life for effective and efficient performance, in the name of Jesus. 70 Prayer Point Against Evil Report (2021 Guide) I. receive the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Forgive me for chasing after money rather than your will for my life. Any power using my names for evil assignments, lose your hold, in Jesus name. Any area of my life obeying contrary situations begin to disobey now in Jesus name. So today, I ask that you deliver me from them. Protect me from the wiles of the enemy. 4.4 Prayer for evil spirits to be removed. According to Nahum 1:9, suffering will not arise a second time; I declare this over all demonic oppression and machinations working against my growth in Jesus name. 15. This is where our confidence lies, and we are ever sure of victory whenever we call on the name of Jesus Christ. Satanic storm does not give notice of arrival; it has no respect for personality or opinion, though it varies from person to person. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pronounce that any wicked wind planned against my health in the future shall not stand, but shall return and harm those who have sent you today. Our content is under copyright law. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand every bad wind sponsored against the peace of this nation to destroy its sponsors. Everything that has been transferred into my life through demonic laying on of hands, let go right now in the name of Jesus. The power in Jesus name has made us more than conquerors, as it is written that greater is HE that dwells in us than he(devil) that lives in the world (1 John 4:4-6). John 16:33 2. O God, arise, let Your anger be the breakfast, lunch and dinner of every power hired to curse me, in the name of Jesus. 4. Dear Jesus, I declare that Im not bound by the voice of stagnation and affliction. Instruction: During the prayer session, you will need to embark on 7 days prayers and fasting between 6 am to 6 pm. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); NEXT LEVEL COMPLEX 142, Akowonjo Road, Sobo Bus Stop Egbeda. 12. Spiritual Warfare: The Four Winds & Prayer - thankGODforJESUS.org All contrary wind assigned to bring evil to my doorstep; attack your sender in Jesus name. Abba Father, youve shown me that I have a job that is so wrong for me. Whatever you have seen that appears to be interfering with your emotional well-being, physical well-being, mental well-being, or even martial well-being might be categorized as Evil wind. 27. Lord, I ask for a release of your fire on all enemies assigned to pull me backward. Every attack on my success, every effort of the enemy to frustrate me at the point of success, every attack to distract me at the point of breakthrough. PRAYER POINTS AGAINST THE STORM OF LIFE Mark 4:35-41 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side. The fight was won for the Israelites when David utilized the sword of the spirit against Goliaths demonic onslaught. 4. Sometimes the storms in our lives appear without warning. Check, You can also prevent evil winds from blowing in your direction by having a good knowledge of the Word of God and confessing it regularly, To prevent evil winds, you must flee from everything representing unrighteousness 1, To prevent evil wind, you must be at peace with all men, Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your faithfulness upon my life and my family, Oh Lord I thank you for your power, your strength and your peace upon my life, thank you for not allowing the enemy have his way in my life and family, be thou exalted in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Oh Lord I ask for your mercy in all ways I have exposed myself and my family members to satanic sponsors of evil winds, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:10 So that you may live a life worthy of the lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing fruit in the knowledge of God. Whatever it may be, the power of God shall remove them from your life, in Jesus name. Text : Prov. Prayers for Deliverance from Evil: 17 Powerful - The Pray Warrior In Jesus name, my hand will not be weakened on the day of battle. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) FAIR USE in the case of re-publication on online media or offline. 40 Thanksgiving Prayers For Success After A Job Interview, Miracle Prayers For Impossible Situations. Mighty God, I thank you for your power thats able to redeem even the lost and give hope to the hopeless.