Quick view Compare Choose Options. Its not too aggressive, but still has enough hold to go through several mags and still stay firm in your hand, Even if you have wet (or sweaty like me) hands, it stays put. MPN: 8900325 . This feels fantastic. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. More Info. Changed my P365 to a P365X by changing the grip. The best concealed As a carry gun, the primary use comes down to defense. Great product and great company Ab! Made from a high strength black, gray or Coyote brown polymer, this grip module is manufactured for the P365XL pistol platforms chambered in 9mm. (OPTIONAL Manual Safety Cut, +$20). If you are looking for a P365X grip module, it is the same as a P365XL grip module. colby_register Excellent upgrade for your P365! Grip Modules; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Sights; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; P322. And the fit and finish is spot on. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Brandon Furman Click here.). Free shipping for all orders over $39.99 - See our latest arrivals here. (Bulk, No factory packaging). I like the two-tone look also - bought 2 P365 "TacPacs" in January and a coyote brown XL grip module soon after & swapped in the FCU and slide from one of the 365's. I picked up a P320 module locally and absolutely love it so, I decided to order one for the P365 directly from Grayguns. This and all future requests should be directed to this URI. I like the two-tone look also - bought 2 P365 "TacPacs" in January and a coyote brown XL grip module soon after & swapped in the FCU and slide from one of the 365's. I do have a question for Sig - since polymer can be produced in any color, why couldn't they have done a better job matching the color of the coyote brown grip module to the slide? We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Barrels; Compensators; Completion Kits; Fire Control Unit (FCU) Grip Modules; Lights & Lasers; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; MCX. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ) $107.95 ADD TO CART Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black (30) $79.95 Notify When in stock Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. Havent shot it yet, but I do love the look. You will need to buy new magazine base plates to adapt the micro magazines to the XL frame. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, P365 Manual Safety System with Laser-Sculpted Module, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color and. LFN - 50RD 357L Accepts 10rd 9mm magazines and extended magazines. An efficient handgun grip will steady your shots and keep your hands relaxed throughout your sessions. Shipping was fast and the grip itself looks even better than it does online. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. SIG Sauer P365XL Grip Module Assembly - Manual Safety - Coyote Tan. Federal Power-Shok Ammo 12 Gauge 3" Rifle ProMag FN Five-seveN 30 Round Polymer Mag HK VP9 Optics Plate #2 - Trijicon RMR / H SIG P365 XL Tiffany Blue 12 RD Satin Aluminum Vuurwapen Mag Release Romeo SIG P365X Tiffany Blue 12RD Vuurwapen Mag Release Satin Aluminum, Sig Sauer P365X 10 RD 9mm Pistol With Romeo Zero, SIG P365X OD Green Pistol 12 RD 9mm Romeo Zero. Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions. Extra stippling does of course enhance the grip a bit but I honestly bought this more for the aesthetic, either way its 10/10 and I have nothing but good things to say. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Most innovative CCW gun [2018] Sig Sauer P365 499 at Brownells Prices accurate at time of writing View Details Description: Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Mod, Standard. Sig Sauer P365XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module - Black $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Carry Laser Engraved LXG Grip Module $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Series Grip Module 9/40/357 Full Size $51.00 View Featured! This module comes with a magazine release control button and is perfect for your next custom pistol build. DK Custom Coatings, . Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. This factory replacement P365XL grip module fits the standard P365 and is made to the same high quality materials, specifications as your . The P365 has a 3.1-inch barrel, and the P365XL has a 3.7-inch barrel. Although the OEM Tan has been available for the P320, we have not had any for the P365. First and foremost. Your Cart. A.C.E. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Access to the slide lock lever is difficult without modification. Thanks. Great job and great service. For just a few dollars more, you can buy the extra Sig P365 grip module you wanted with a truly unique style! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Get a better grip with our custom-made P365XL DH3 enhanced grip module. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. I use it with a p365 slide (not xl) and it works very well without having to have a longer barrel and slide. Manufactured by Sig Sauer. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. It still looks good though. Coyote in Color. Not only did GGs make a great looking grip, but it functions flawlessly. Compatible with any P365 FCU (Firing Control Module). I carry IWB in a ProTeq Micro holster and this thing disappears. Ran 150 rounds the grip feels amazing. Good product. Gary, as noted in the description of the product, the OEM Tan color is different than the Cerakote Coyote color. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! Shane Lee Great company to deal with! You can now add a manual safety to any of your P365s. Great improvement to an already great gun. Decided to buy a new pistol for edc earlier this year and ended up buying the sig P365 pack online in Feb. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. The added texture on the grip makes the tiny 365 more comfortable and controllable to shoot, but isnt so overly aggressive that its a hinderance to carry. Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Good news for you is that these parts are ready to ship! Processing times are now between Looks fantastic and feels great vs the standard grip. The P365XL Grip Mod was an upgrade from the standard Grip Very Pleased. NDZ custom Sig Sauer P365 Grip modules will have people wondering what custom shop you used to get the job done. SIG Sauer - Armory Craft P365 "XL / X" Grip Module. 100% Live Inventory, No Back Orders, Sig P365XL Grip Module Assembly 9mm Standard Coyote, Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, (verified owner) July 13, 2022. (verified owner) December 20, 2021. You can unsubscribe at anytime. SKU: SG-8900263. It has a nice texture for a good hold and made my Sig so sharp looking!!! (*These grip modules can be modified to fit SAS models, however, the modification/fitting is at the total discretion, risk/responsibility of the end-user and not supported, endorsed, or suggested by Armory Craft and should be performed ONLY by a licensed SIG Armorer / gunsmith. (verified owner) October 29, 2022. It's like your getting a new P365 and in some instances you really are! Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. Slide: Steel, Coyote Tan PVD Finish Grip Material: Polymer, Textured Grip Features: Live NRA Challenge Coin Features dolebeatsmusic For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. P365 Grip Modules - Mischief Machine Featured Products CUSTOM ORDER TEMPLATE (pdf) Download throw levers Lifetime Warranty against factory defects. TALON Grips are the best aftermarket gun grip upgrade for the Sig Sauer P365XL / P365X/ P365X RomeoZero / P365XL RomeoZero pistol. . Shipping As Low As $1.99 I installed this grip module on my P365 and changed the weapon from a good backup pistol to the perfect EDC weapon. Add to wishlist Sig Frames. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P365 system. Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules. Sold Out $79.99 NOTIFY WHEN AVAILABLE New Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro Grip Module Flag, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Tungsten, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, Armor Black Multicam, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Stippled Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. SIG P365 XL Grip Module Coyote w/ Vuurwapen Extended Mag Release. (verified owner) October 22, 2022. Gun now looks super super cool! SIG Sauer P365XL Grip Module Assembly comes in Coyote Tan with the magazine release already installed from the factory. Factory replacement grip module for the P365XL. Flag (56) $107.95 ADD TO CART Factory new, assembly grease may be present. FAST, FREE shipping over $80! Model: P365, NRA Edition Action: Semi-Automatic, Striker-Fired Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 10 Magazines Included: 2 (10rd Flush/EXT), 1 (12rd EXT) Barrel Length: 3" Length: 5.8" Width: 1" Sights: XRay Day/Night Weight: 17.8 oz. Definitely creates a much more comfortable and secure grip. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., P365XL Black, P365XL Gun Metal Gray, P365XL Coyote, P365XL Sniper Gray, P365XL Pink, P365XL Robin's Egg Blue, P365XL OD Green, P365 Black, P365 Sniper Gray, P365 Gun Metal Gray, P365 Coyote, P365 Pink, P365 Robin's Egg Blue, P365 OD Green, Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. (verified owner) July 8, 2022. (verified owner) November 23, 2022, Well Im not a big pink guy but my girlfriend loves it so , thomasmc1 John Fan Huge improvement over factory and you dont have to add the extra bulkiness like a wc module. sireg88 It was easy to install and is a great improvement over the Micro Grip. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Navigate. Perfect part to replace my scratched-up original. Keep it up GG! If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know before installing it. Awesome grip looks and feels so much better In the hand. 365 Hybrid Grip Module Details: The Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced "A.C.E." 365 Hybrid grip module is machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be an upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module that takes your everyday carry to the next level. That extra length can give you an extra 100 feet per second, depending on the 9mm load utilized. Kelly Flannery You can also purchase our Armory Craft Extended Magazine Release button HERE. Overview Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module - Coyote - Sig Sauer World Renowned Firearms Are The Weapons Of Choice For Many Of The Premier Global Military, Law Enforcement And Commercial Users. Grip feels good in the hand. Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Black & Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. returns@ndzperformance.com. Free Shipping for Registered UsersOrders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. (verified owner) December 16, 2022. 1 2 Next Close . SIG Sauer P365 Micro Compact Magazine 9mm Luger 10 Rounds Extended Coyote/Matte . Watch Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Make sure your grip stays where you put it in your hand with this custom-made P365XL grip mod. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. They feel much better and help improve my grip and accuracy. $ 169.00 - $ 269.00 This is a full conversion kit, including our custom laser-sculpted grip module and OEM P365 manual safety kit components. Charles Shoup This is exactly the same as your factory XL grip module. DK Customs offers customized modules with custom cerakote for a great look and laser stippling for an improved feel. With that in mind, I upgraded the pistol to make it a better defensive gun. Thanks guys. Upgrade your SIG P365, P365XL or P365X grip module. Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module. Your build can be completed in days versus the 5-6 week lead times you find at custom coating shops.Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances. And the grip texture is perfect. But I saw a couple weeks ago that Sig still had standard P365 slides in coyote tan and decided I would try and swap out the slide myself with the limited tools I had. The grip I like. Grayguns has done an awesome job with these grip modules. Use of them does not imply Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. ), owners of the popular Sig P365 can now. I would without a doubt order from here again. (verified owner) October 27, 2021. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Decrease Quantity of P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Increase Quantity of P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Manual Safety, Factory, P365 XL Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Manual Safety, Factory, P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Factory. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, Manual Safety, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365 Beavertail Grip Sleeve, Black, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365 Beavertail Grip Sleeve, FDE, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365XL Beavertail Grip Sleeve, Black, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365XL Beavertail Grip Sleeve, FDE, Hogue HandALL Large Tactical Grip Sleeve, Black, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, No Manual Safety, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, No Manual Safety, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Sig Sauer P365XL LXG Grip Module, Standard, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Tungsten, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, Armor Black Multicam, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Burnt Bronze & Black U.S. me time and money ,Great Customer Service ,5 stars. These are really nice grip modules. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Includes:1 P365 Grip Module (Coyote Tan) with magazine catch. Christmas Spirit Sale . SKU: 8900325 . SIG P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan This is the SIG P365 Grip Module in Coyote Tan for any P365 FCU (not Manual Safety version without modification). These thin grips (less than .5mm thick) are available in rubber, PRO, and granulate textures. Grip Modules; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Sights; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; P322. . Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module Assembly, Coyote. Pre Order Now. Perfect fit and looks very nice. Seems the fit is better than my original and my XL Grip Module. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. If you are looking for a REGULARP365 'non-XL' module - please CLICK HERE. I got the gun metal gray. Fits all P365 variants, including the P365, P365XL, P365X and P365 SAS*. Shop Now. Select the "Specialty Services" for: Detailed Emblem, Custom Engraving, Saftey Cutout, and add them to cart seperately.Sig P365 Grip moduleYour order will include a new grip module in your choice of color selectedSolid = Whole grip one colorTwo Tone = The grip areas masked off and left black and the emblem coated and detailed to match grip Thanks for letting us know. (verified owner) January 19, 2022, The 365XL grip module looks very nice on the new 365X. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Thank you Grayguns for producing an outstanding product. Laser-Sculpted Grip Modules - P365 & P365XL. Pro Competition. $60.80 ProMag Sig P365 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 50 Rounds Polymer Black 4.5 $111.26 SIG Sauer P365 X Macro Grip Module Black $88.16 SIG Sauer P365-380 Magazine.380 ACP 12 Rounds Black 5.0 $57.76 BlackPoint Tactical Leather Wing Holster for Sig P365 X-Macro $93.99 . p320 grip module Metal Grip Module p365 Grip Module p320 Sig Sauer. (verified owner) May 17, 2022. Manufactured by Sig Sauer (0) No Reviews yet. ACE 365 MACRO B-ACE Pads . I already knew that and assumed the OP did as well. It allows me to get a full grip on the pistol and to drop the magazine cleanly without it hanging up on my palm. 12pm-6pm CST Mon JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. MPN: 8900263. . trademarks of their respective holders. Sig P365 Grip Module Assembly 9mm Standard Coyote $ 39.99 Add to cart. Takes all of five minutes to install. The custom stippling adds that extra touch on top of the factory texture, and the cerekote is applied perfectly. If you can point us in the right direction Michael Alonzo Coyote Finish. Log in now. Price: $59.99. Super fast shopping thankyou. There have been no reviews Add your own review Hogue Grip Screw - P220/P225/P230/245- STAINLESS 20019 In stock $8.49 SIG Magazine Insert - P225, P210 34225640 In stock $7.95 Sig Sauer Mainspring Seat - P220, P226, P229 - FOR SMALL GRIP 1200812 In stock (verified owner) May 21, 2022. The time came to mod my p365 and this grip mod was the perfect choice. The waiting list option is an excellent option for not keep searching for the items every day ,I received an email notification went MWG got the part in inventory ready to sell, saving If you have any questions about how these grip modules work with SAS pistols, please give us a call: 727-251-8445), Don't forget to buy our perfectly matching P365X/XL PINKY EXTENSION HERE. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, If you want to upgrade your SIG Sauer P365 or P365XLwhile providing a firm grip for carry, this is an affordable way to get a customized module. Need a Manual Safety Cut? Rated 4.85 out of 5 based on 20 customer ratings. Nice to be able to interchange. We are known for our same day shipping. It seems to have way more grip than the factory module. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY - COYOTE. This grip size comes stock on P365XL and P365X models. Do it you will not be disappointed. Grip is genuine Sig product so has all the look of a factory part but custom look with the coyote and black! Great service and delivery. CLICK HERE. Photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. Shaun H, MA. gplyles82 P365 XL Grip Module, Black, Manual Safety, Factory Was: $59.99 Now: $57.99. 2022 Big Tex Ordnance | All rights reserved. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible List them in the Classified section. I love it! (verified owner) September 17, 2021. I am very happy with the craftsmanship of this grip module. We are known for our same day shipping. Mar 10, 2020 Just received from Sig. any affiliation with or endorsement by them. It feels great and secure. P365 Manual Safety Assembly can be found here: P365 MS Assembly, Factory Manual Safety Grip (if available) here: P365 MS Grip. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, then add the service to your order. This means recognizing and addressing the flaws the P365 has. For use on P365XL 9MM pistols. Please check your inbox for a verification email. The stippling is a noticeable upgrade from the Sig texture, without being too aggressive. Barrels; Carrier Group; Charging Handles; Grips; Handguards; Magazines . However, they do not have the same slide lock lever relief cut. SIG P365 XL Burnt Bronze Pistol 12 RD 9mm Manual Safety Vuurwapen Magazin SIG P365 XL Victoria Pink Pistol 12 RD 9mm Satin Aluminum Slide Vuurwapen SIG P365 XL Tiffany Blue Pistol 12 RD 9mm Vuurwapen Magazine Release Rome SIG P365 XL Grip Module Manual Safety Coyote, SIG P365X Disruptive Grey Vuurwapen Mag Release Romeo Zero Elite.