Scrub it and reach into its crevices for debris. (503-655-2563) If you don't have the service manual, here's a link. The inverter itself is bypassed, as you know, when the MH is plugged into shore power and i presume that the washer isn't on an inverter powered circuit, anyway. A TRIAC (triode for alternating current) circuit motor is an electronic circuit that controls the power supplied to an electric motor. It controls the various functions of the washer based on what you input through the panel. Add to Cart. Erika. Fault Code F12 Communication failure. Dec 14, 2015 #7 Larry N. We are not going to bother with wasting your time here by loading up a bunch of links you can click on. I have a call into Splindide's tech service. Rear NTC Open or Shorted Check Wiring Continuity to Control Board. Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8 Beta 1, Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2. Get the RIGHT health insurance. Suburban Universal Furnace & Water Heater Replacement Circuit Board . If the TRIAC on your Splendide 2100XCs motor module board has short-circuited, unplug the unit and turn off the power supply to avoid electric shock during the repair. CamperUpgrade.com is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program it is designed to provide an aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee by means of advertising and linking to Amazon.com products. If you look at this combo, it looks like all the other I have reviewed so far, however it does differ in a significant way. . There is no code for a power surge or fan motor issue. Hi, my name is Yaro and I'm the founder of this website. If they seem fine, check for continuity and test the TRIAC using a multimeter. Are You Leaving Black Water In Your Tank For Too L What Are The BestRV Sewer Hose Fittings? Complete installation instructions are available upon request and in the owner's manual that comes with the unit. Free shipping for many products! This is an expensive part to replace. I will check for a loose connection at the AC breaker panel on this circuit. The machine seems to be filled with safety devices to protect it from different problems that could damage it. Splendide RV Washer - Stackable. After a certain period, an indicator light on the control panel may begin blinking if the water has not achieved the desired temperature. There are multiple flashing light codes on these machines if you look at the service manual, but none of them involve all the lights flashing. Super, Heavy, Regular, Express, Cotton, Wool, Wool Dry, Silk, Delicates, Synthetics. No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Recently, people have been talking a lot about problems with their Splendide 2100XC lights flashing. It replaces many other belts, including some with 5 ribs and 4 grooves. Free shipping for many products! If you are using a substandard detergent, you may end up with a lot of foam or suds, preventing the seamless functioning of the washer. Depth: 22-5/8 Inch. (Helpful Guide), What Is Freightliner J1587 Code? Regardless of which is causing the problem, be ready to buy a replacement part to ensure your washer-dryer works the next time you use it. Troubleshooting machines that break down can either be an easy task or a difficult one. I have now lost the main board for a second time - conveniently just after connection to only the second shore power source since installation of this current board. It has the information you need for those quick fixes that do not need a technician to handle them. The buttons on the washer will flash as a warning if it notices that your door is open. That's definitely not something I've ever encountered. Run the unit without clothes and with the dry time off on cycle # 11. The bad news is that this part and function is not usually included in the manual contents. I gradually started getting the dreaded all lights flashing. Next, see if the display on the panel is showing the correct information. Splendide Washer Dryer Combo White Door Handle, Splendide Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Circuit Board Assembly, Splendide Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Panel Switch Button, Splendide Washer/Dryer Electric Door Switch, Splendide Westland Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Circuit Board. According to their 2-page quick operation guide, to reset the washer and dryer all you have to do is press the start button and hold it for a few seconds. Reviews. While the Door Lock LED Flashes the Low Heat, Pre Wash, and Low Spin flash rapidly. Should You Leave On Your RV Exterior Lights At Nig 7 Romantic Ideas For Valentine's Day In An RV. Thanks Joel. Use a multimeter to test the pump motor to determine if the drain pump is broken. We have been asked to give a review on our Splendide 2100XC Washer Dryer Combo after installing it 2 years ago and living full time with it for a year. Could it be a faulty timer? 3 Best Low Wattage Hair Dryer For RV Review 2022. In some models, the spin and drain feature move more slowly due to the delicate fabrics inside and the setting you use to protect those fabrics. Haven't had our Phaeton long enough yet for this one to crap out yet. They can be accessed once the top is removed.. F13. It was replaced under warranty and we had no problems for the next 7 years. Genuine OEM Part # 341241 | RC Item # 529597. iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Anybody run into this before? Try the troubleshooting steps below if this straightforward procedure doesnt fix it. Manufacturers are installing appliances and accessories in recreational vehicles (RVs) to improve the experience and make the vehicles more convenient. Is your Splendide 2100XC showing an F12? We will keep the other ideas in our back pocket just in case. (RV Park), How To Install Peel and Stick Flooring in RV (Helpful Guide), Fixing a Splendide 2100XC That Wont Work (Manual Download), Can You Turbo a Ford V10? However, that does not mean that they will remain in top trouble-free shape forever. If You Don't Know Your Part Number? You can call the company and ask them if replacing the part did not work. Extra Rinse remains dark. Splendide Product Model Number WD2100XC / WD2100XCP Splendide 2100XC Laundry Center Never reuse data sheets. Safe travels. FWIW we have been quite pleased with our new Splendide even though it was the exact same unvented model as we had before. Never use data sheets for final installation criteria. The fault codes that appear on the LED monitor are there for protection. 4-12). This error code is not really a code. It can wash up to 15 lbs. If the cycle on your washer wont start, you may have pressed the button too frequently. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Door Assembly For Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer Combo at the best online prices at eBay! They even have repair manuals going all the way back to 1996. Its basically the same unit, just rebranded. RVers Ask: What's The Best Way To Sell An RV? Once you have that information, it will make finding the correct replacement part a lot easier. More complicated sources would be the door switch assembly and the wire harness under the combos top. You might find the issue there. These provide the most support and cause the least amount of movement. This will probably be due to the faulty door lock switch assembly. That seems to have made the machine happy again, and no new errors so far. Westland Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Circuit Board; Replacement For Splendide Clothes Washer/ Dryer WD2100XC/ WD2100XCP/ EDC7100XCP, Westland Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Circuit Board, Clothes Washer/ Dryer Control Circuit Board; Replacement For Splendide Clothes Washer/ Dryer WD2100XC/ WD2100XCP/ EDC7100XCP, Compatibility: Splendide Clothes Washer/ Dryer WD2100XC/ WD2100XCP/ EDC7100XCP. You can access it at this link. Over a year or two they would flash longer and longer and finally all the time and that was the end of it. There are two steps to take in this situation. The parts you may be looking for start on Page 7. We noticed the dryer was a bit less efficient and then we started getting a fault code. There wont be enough water for the machine to clean effectively if the drain hose is sucking it all out of the tub. If you cant find the one you need, we suggest contacting the company directly and save yourself some time. Give Splendide a call. Its hard to find a washer-dryer that precisely tells you what to do when it acts up. At the bottom from of the unit is a removeable panel. RV Parts Country is the #1 parts wholesaler in the country. You may have to take time to clean the machine of any lint built up inside of it. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Just a thought it may be something you cant see. Ways to Fix The Splendide 2100xc Flashing Lights Issue. Discussed with Splendide, they sold me a new board and easily replaced it. The charger just provides 12V to charge the batteries so it's hard to imagine how it even enters the equation. Whatever it is yes, it has to be past the progressive. To learn how to fix your Splendide 2100XC combination washer & dryer, just continue to read our article. by SCOBUTY. Splendide C00110453 WASHING MACHINE ELECTROVALVE . Since this is a common issue, well use this article to take you through some of the reasons and tell you how to troubleshoot the flashing lights problem on your Splendide 2100XC. We use it a lot, and are pleased to have it available. This is a nice machine that is designed to make your laundry time easier than it ever has been. For difficult repairs, the first option is always the best one to use. Press the power button to restart the washer. How customer reviews and ratings work See All Buying Options. I can't think of anything on your side of the electric meter that could affect the line frequency.". Hope it helps. I don't know why Splendide doesn't put in there trouble shooting guide. To better understand what the fault codes signify and what the instructions meant, its best to identify Splendide 2100XCs main components first: It uses this information to control the operation of the machines motors, valves, and other systems. Drum the container that holds the clothes during the washing and drying cycles. Splendid does not know why and only suggested to replace the board. Some models may have additional features and slightly different components. Find a replacement and ask a professional repairman to replace the touchpad. Our 2100XC is acting up. One RV parts and the accessory outlet has the part on sale for $434. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What this is telling you is that if that part fails you, you are going to have to spend a lot of money to be able to use your washer and dryer again. The Splendide WD2100XC can fit 15lbs of laundry into one wash cycle and 11lbs into a drying cycle. It would be nice if they did but every once in a while, you do get a lemon. If it is in good health, proceed to check the input valve on your machine. Free shipping. In my original Splendide (~2012) the main board failed after ~3 months. Just click on this link to see all of them and then make your selection for your specific model or appliance. The service manual does talk about the manual door release tab but it does not talk about repairing a door that does not lock. But I wonder about blaming it on the charger in the Freedom inverter.