If the vaccines are toxic, what is Kirschs solution to the pandemic? They're Called Vaccines. If Steve keeps up the way hes going, people will only remember the tantrum he threw after not winning: Steve Kirsch read this post and wrote a response. That indicated heart damage in over 20% of pilots screened (. Neither Medium, SendGrid, nor Facebook returned requests for comment from MedPage Today. That might be possible. Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist. Kirsch has publicly challenged teenagers to explain to him why the COVID vaccines are safe, promising $25,000 for a persuasive argument. A typical entry lists information in the following sequence: Name, age, country of citizenship at birth, subsequent country of citizenship (if applicable), reason for notability, cause of death (if known), and reference. It's part of a pattern of recent behavior that has cost Kirsch much of his institutional support and, he claims, his role at two of his latest tech start-ups. To stop undermining the credibility of his own movement. As more studies are done, its going to be crystal clear why so many people are dying suddenly, especially kids. At the end of the article, I talk a bit about the psychology of the anti-vax movement and try to answer a more interesting question: what motivates a multi-millionaire like Steve to make false claims about covid vaccines? Gates had some puzzling connection to Jeffrey Epstein. It was just one row: Here are what it looks like as of Oct 24, 2022 (click the image to see the context): So its now two rows, one for less than 300 ms (it used to be 200 ms), and a second row to handle 300 ms or more. The censorship isnt what held the drug back. May 20, 2020. Theres a lot of money to be made telling conspiracy theorists what they want to hear. Its also not enough to just publish the argument, you need to be a researcher with a high level of notoriety. But lets work out some exact numbers, to make this as clear as possible. See the difference? They can make changes every month. Silver medalists spend the rest of their lives consumed by guilt that they didnt win. QAnon wasnt just crazy because it theorized that Trump was fighting a global cabal of wealthy elites that terrorize children and drink their blood. He built some other cool startups, but he never became a household name. Which is what Steve Kirsch did back in December 2020. This is extraordinary. In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims. You may opt-out by. Business for his own telemedicine site began to pick up in December 2020, after senate testimony by Pierre Kory, MD, of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC). There are two particular drugs you suggest should be used for early treatment ivermectin and fluvoxamine. California had a covid problem that next winter while New York did better: So, heart disease deaths only spike in states that are currently having a wave of covid deaths. In New Zealand, excess deaths went down by 3.6%. And, I guess, confirmation bias does the rest? Thanks! There never will be. Even dissecting the latest ivermectin study to find a positive signal, there is no good evidence that the anti-parasitic drug can help with COVID-19. The vaccine creates far more injury to the heart than COVID (which creates NO added risk per this large-scale Israeli study of 196,992 unvaccinated adults after Covid infection). Crawford has decided to exclude all islands. Demonizing vaccines is very fashionable these days in contrarian circles. This would all be the greatest data conspiracy the world has ever seen, with at least 40 countries manipulating their hospital records, covid data, newspaper obituaries, and more to hide the evidence. What should not be up for debate is that calling fluvoxamine the fast, easy, safe, simple, low-cost solution to COVID that works 100% of the time that nobody wants to talk about after early trial results had come out is irresponsible and unwarranted. McMichael and Others Clinical Implications of Basic Research On Complement, Memory, and . All the sudden deaths started post-vaccine. Steve got banned by Medium. So this number always depends on the numerator (covid deaths) and the denominator (covid cases). And every single one of them, except for one, shows that ivermectin always had a positive effect. Some countries had few covid deaths. In Denmark, excess deaths went down by 10%. Fraudulent and mediocre studies swayed the minds of people inclined to believe in large pharmaceutical conspiracy theories. The p-value was <.01, i.e., they didnt just get lucky.. I am an ex endurance athlete (road bike racer) and do not and have not taken any routine medication). Thus far, CETF has raised funding for clinical trials for drug candidates includingPeginterferon lambda, a hepatitis D treatment, and Camostat mesylate, a protease inhibitor used to treat reflux esophagitis and chronic pancreatitis. Tag: Steve Kirsch Letter to the Stanford Daily. "Steve Kirsch was extremely helpful early on in the pandemic, stepping up to fund early treatment trials when the US government would not fund such studies," Boulware told me in an email. World leaders have promised nothing for outpatient trials, and the short-term way to attack a virus is to discover a drug or drugs that are already on the shelf today.. Then Crawford makes the assumption that the CFR went up because vaccine deaths got smuggled in to the covid death numbers, while cases stayed the same. Add up all those categories and were at 91,000 excess deaths, with 59,000 that still need to be explained. Recently, another old drug called fluvoxamine has come onto the scene. The timing. Imran Ahmed, chief. You have to refute 2 blog posts to win Steves million dollar prize. It would be hard to disentangle deaths from covid and from the vaccine. 20052022 MedPage Today, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. In other words, the 29% rate of injury was a lower bound of injury. Haider says he has permanent medical licenses in five states, and has received a pandemic waiver to provide telemedicine services in 41 states. A clinical trial has demonstrated that the likelihood of hospitalisation was significantly reduced for patients with mild COVID-19 when given fluvoxamine. This can cause deafness, blindness, inability Studying excess deaths is important, because the number of covid deaths doesnt line up with the number of excess deaths in America. This is a tacit admission of a huge problem. Finding a few countries where there were deaths after vaccines doesnt actually prove anything if there are excess deaths, it could also be covid. The study included 113 workers at a California racetrack who tested positive for COVID-19 and were offered fluvoxamine. I think thats referring to drug overdoses. Im skeptical that you could see vaccine deaths hidden in the numerator, because the case numbers in the denominator are too inaccurate. Steve never replied to Angelas offer. And, of course, Steve never paid. This is a BETA experience. Brand Storytelling At Sundance: Championing Excellence And Filmmakers With Purpose, Profitable ECommerce Growth For CPGs Is In Reach. The denominator also depends on the testing rate, and whether cases are increasing faster than the testing rate. For his argument to be true, each of those fake covid deaths would need 5 fake covid hospitalizations recorded with it, to keep the 20% ratio constant. Like investors, you dont want to invest in just one stock, says Kirsch. - Steve Kirsch is an entrepreneur who created a company to fund research into off-patent drugs to see if they were effective against COVID-19. Over the last 18 months, the fund has granted at least $4.5 million to researchers testing the covid-fighting powers of drugs that are already FDA-approved for other diseases. As recently as this spring, Steve Kirsch and his COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) were riding high. The FDA described Steve Kirsch's statements on COVID-19 vaccines as "not based in science." Public testimony at a US Food and Drug Administration meeting claimed that more lives are lost to COVID-19 vaccines than are saved by the shots. The evidence for Spike leaving the site of injection (i.e. I just received this note from John Lamb: Steve, I am a 66 yr old commercialaviator with no previous heart problems. If the vaccine kills people, it doesnt matter if you take it on an island or a continent. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage. April 8, 2021. There is no evidence that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has caused death. There are 5 other drugs listed on the page. In applying the language and posturing he knew as an entrepreneur to the culture of COVID research, Kirsch ended up radicalizing himself into becoming a COVID-19 anti-vaxxer. CFR gets to over 20%: Thats not the result of vaccines, which didnt get sent to Peru until February 9th. "One important lesson of the COVID pandemic is that promoting something to treat the disease before we know whether it's safe and effective usually leads us down a false path. His openness and creativity paid off when, to Steves surprise and delight, one such treatment worked. In an interview to HT, the Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund's (CETF) founder Steve Kirsch says India must focus on ensuring people begin treatment for Covid-19 early. If youd like to see how these go, heres a video were Yuri Deigin talked to Steve and all his friends. Its true on every island that avoided covid. He used case numbers from 18 days prior, assuming thats roughly how long it takes to die from covid. "We have also heard from public health authorities that if people thought there was a guaranteed cure or prevention for COVID-19, that could lead them to take incorrect safety measures, ignore appropriate health guidance, or even attempt harmful self-medication. It was done after the vaccine rollout. There were no excess deaths in Australia, or New Zealand, or Korea, or Norway. Tag: Steve Kirsch. They changed the topic so often that nothing really got discussed or resolved. If each of these country had a 2.5% increase, that would be good evidence that there are some vaccine deaths, just 10 times less than Steve thinks. Steve says the difference of 171,000 deaths hides the vaccine deaths. Even though we cant do a before/after study in the US, they did such. But the vaccine is supposed to be safe. Its eye opening. According to its founder, serial tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, CETF was started in April 2020 in order to fund drug repurposing research to find the fastest and most cost-effective early outpatient treatments for COVID-19. Fortunately it was at that point that I-- read in the New York Times, of all places, about the COVID Early Treatment Fund. To the best of my knowledge, the risks of vaccines are small and getting the shot is safer than getting the virus. So, there have definitely been more than zero vaccine deaths. In early 2021, Steven Kirsch, computing entrepreneur, medical philanthropist and vaccine skeptic, made this claim: "This vaccine seeks out your daughter's ovaries and instructs the cells in the ovaries to turn out a very toxic spike protein. I thought about applying for one of them before. Theyre eager to prove to the world how deadly the covid vaccines are, but when faced with an honest response, they dont have an hour free to discuss it? That seems very unlikely it means that some people were so cautious that they reported an 89 year old dying from dementia, but there were also 39 other people dying unreported, for every one like that. Rather, we see a shadow that requires an awful lot of squinting to look like a gun. If it was due to COVID, it would have happened well before now. Theyre telling you that every data source is wrong, but only they have the truth. We count the hospitalizations and deaths better, that ratio seems to be more stable. So, what caused those extra 32,000 heart disease deaths? The 23 countries hes pointed to must be lying by mislabeling massive numbers of vaccine deaths as covid deaths. Sometimes its more important to look at what an author is not telling you, compared to what they are. If so, how long did that take to occur? They also have no excess deaths. And, even if you jump through all the hoops to apply for the prize, Steve will probably just change the terms of his offer again, like he did last time. Why did that lead him to the anti-vaxx movement? People like solving puzzles. To have not just one person, but him and his wife? Youre sitting at home, pretending youre fighting a vaccine conspiracy. They insist you research it for yourself. In a 58 page document, tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch argues there have been over 150,000 covid vaccine deaths in the United States. Also, there are a number of states that got through the pandemic with no waves of excess deaths. Hed end up the target for the conspiracy theories, not the source. There are several clues that are consistent with it was the vaccine and not COVID: They were quiet about it. It should kill you whether you take it in the United States or Australia or New Zealand or Iceland or Japan. He has become the very thing he denounced in George W. Bush. "Steve Kirsch reached out and said look at all this stuff on fluvoxamine," Haider said. It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher. By the next day, half of the elevated troponin levels had come back into the normal range. I did the research when I got Waldenstrms and, even with treatment, the mortality rate was about five years, he said. Every virus, without exception, should be treated early. Opens in a new tab or window, Visit us on Instagram. On the third day after the booster, troponin levels above the upper limits of normal were seen in 2.8% of those subjects. I use quotes because he didnt actually interact with a single one of the charts, graphs, or arguments I laid out. Currently, the goal is to raise $30 million to continue supporting scientists developing preventative medicines and the approach is paying off. Example video title will go here for this video. Were no longer talking about covid transmission. Dr David Ho (known for key research on HIV and AIDS) wrote a famous editorial years ago on how to treat HIV. It could have still helped to get the word out maybe if Steve had written an honest post he could have done some good. When we look at Kirschs central claims, we do not find a smoking gun. If there were 150,000 vaccine deaths, youd think there would be 150,000 VAERS reports. Red and dark gray nations are excluded. There arent a bunch of vaccine deaths hidden in the excess deaths. Our bodies do not make the coronavirus; they simply make the spike protein, and that protein becomes stuck inside the membrane of the cell that makes it. Of the current list of top paid political newsletters on Substack, former Times writer Alex Berenson and tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch come in at sixth and nineteenth respectively, both known. But while this effort was praiseworthy, Kirschs predilection for oversimplifying and exaggerating led him to mislead. Tell us a little about the case for using these. In the 3 months prior to vaccines, excess deaths were running at 5.3%. For most people, its probably not worth doing too much research into the question. Executive summary Consider the following 3 figures from Wilson Sy's summary paper, The cure is the disease: Australia's iatrogenic pandemic: All have plausible mechanisms of action. So 7M Americans now have hearts damaged by the COVID vaccine. Both the Skoll Foundation and the Flu Lab were contacted by MedPage Today for comment, and did not respond. There are multiple studies showing the mRNA NLPs are still in various places in the body for up to 4 months after vaccination. When approached by MedPage Today, Upsher Smith declined to comment. It also goes to your child's brain, heart, and other critical organs. Please watch and tell your friends!". Before becoming a full-time telemedicine doctor, Haider worked as a hospitalist for about 10 years. And theyd all be making up fake hospital records to go along with the fake covid deaths. Vaccine study that has people worried is being misinterpreted, A Pro-Vaccine Documentary that Tackles Vaccine Hesitancy. That covers almost 150,000 of them, which happened before vaccinations began. Deaths are free to go up, but reported case numbers are constrained by testing. And his answer to his opponents is straight out of the quack handbook: debate me, bro! I could not agree more! European countries had a CFR spike because every country in Europe had a covid spike during the winter. Steve argues for 150,000 vaccine deaths in the US. MedPage Today explores how the old antidepressant has made its way to the COVID spotlight. Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work! This offer is also a lie. He left the board of his own company and resigned as CEO. Murders went up by about 5,000 in 2020. In 2020, teenage suicide went down when we pulled kids out of school for covid. Overall, fluvoxamine appears to be well tolerated, although it has the potential to precipitate manic episodes in susceptible people. And now ANYONE can do the same survey I did and prove it. According to its founder, serial tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, CETF was started in April 2020 in order to fund. "People have accused me of doing it out of my own self-interest. The organization was founded to test preventative drugs in people suspected to be infected with COVID-19 via outpatient clinical trials, which test existing antiviral drugs on patients as soon as they are infected. On the third day after the booster, troponin levels above the upper limits of normal were seen in 2.8% of those subjects. A central lesson we scientists learn in university is that science is complicated. The following is a list of notable deaths in August 2020 . The post provides a type of treatment algorithm that lists 19 different drugs. I think the way it works is, you get your EKG in the medical examiner's office during your visit, and the EKG is immediately forwarded to the FAA. So I think you can probably use their data to double check Crawfords analysis if youd like to run the numbers for yourself: In general, CFR graphs are noisy enough that its hard to see anything but the largest effects in them. Please consider making a donation on their website. A clinical trial has demonstrated that the likelihood of hospitalisation 7 October 2020 | By Victoria Rees (European Pharmaceutical Review). However, the study relied upon patient self-report and self-measurement of symptoms. Gold medalists spend their lives thrilled that they won. None of these countries had excess deaths during vaccination: Scandinavian countries also falsify the argument: Crawford has simply gone around the world looking for cases where a wave of covid deaths came soon after vaccination began (usually because delta hit a country), then he averaged those together, assumed all deaths were vaccine deaths, and came up for an estimate that the vaccine is highly deadly. Kirsch adds that he has offered to pay for an emergency use authorization application for fluvoxamine on behalf of Upsher Smith, the maker of fluvoxamine, and that the company "will look at it." That test is the gold-standard for cardiac injury. Opens in a new tab or window, Share on Twitter. They can make changes every month. In the US, we are not allowed to do lab tests on people before and after the vaccine. Even prominent antivaxxer Steve Kirsch is healthy and well, despite being fully-vaccinated against COVID-19! Saving the world has been a theme of Kirschs life for years. They widened it by a lot. The mRNA vaccines give some young men myocarditis after the 2nd shot. There has been at least one case report of acute fluvoxamine toxicity and death. The topic here is Steve Kirsch's bogus claim that COVID vaccines shorten the life expectancy of people who are enrolled in Medicare. There might be a smaller blip in excess deaths there, or that could be some random noise. He just needs to drop any false anti-vax arguments. Fluvoxamine is the poster child of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF). I think this means that Musk likes to watch dicks while Bezos likes to ride them. In the next 3 months, while the elderly are being vaccinated, excess deaths were at 7.8%. In April 2020, Kirsch founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19 among drugs already having FDA approval for other diseases, donating $1 million himself and also fundraising from others. Kirsch said via email that his attempts to promote fluvoxamine are being curtailed. In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. He is friends with Joe Mercola, one of the richest and most influential figures in the modern anti-vaccination movement (I wrote about him here). I started looking for opportunities to apply my expertise in a field where it was needed, where other people werent covering it, he explained. The fact that the FAA *quietly* changed the EKG parameters for pilots suggests that the vaccine is causing a huge number of pilots to fail their screening. You don't have to trust THEIR data anymore. We stop catching the same fraction of the positive cases. Steve Kirsch. Haider, who says he has no financial relationship with Kirsch, told MedPage Today that Kirsch approached him about fluvoxamine. Now excess deaths are out of control. by The big spike is unrelated to vaccines, France didnt start vaccinating until December 21st. Could that have been the vaccine? In a 2008 blog post, Kirsch reminisced about urging people not to vote for Bush in 2000: He would be a disaster as President, Kirsch wrote, since he had a track record of ignoring facts, ignoring science, and twisting the facts to support his misguided beliefs., Take-home message: Excess deaths actually went down by 8.25% during the 3 months of vaccinations, compared to the 3 months before. Steve is welcome to prove me wrong by sending me a million dollars. People would be lining up to complain about their loved ones mysteriously dying. And they dont have to play by the rules. There is no confirmed evidence of a COVID-19 vaccine causing the death of even one child. Kirsch believes that fluvoxamine will be a game changer: an inexpensive, easy-to-take pill with few side effects that has provenin a double Hes so confident in these two arguments that hes offered a million dollars to anyone who can prove these arguments wrong. Our work in funding early treatments for COVID was featured on60 Mi nut es. Vaccines came out first. 219 episodes. Steve Kirsch on Twitter: "MIT Professor calls for worldwide halt to the mRNA COVID shots. I didn't have to get an EKG this time, but I do have to once a year (everyone 45 and over, I think). And peninsulas, I guess. Claire Berlinski and Yuri Deigin. If we cherry-pick these reports to scare people, we should also share post-vaccination reports claiming nose bleeds, anal leakages, and the unbelievable swelling of the male reproductive apparatus. @hjametx made some graphs to show this clearly: Hjametx graphed this for 100 countries. Like, people say it was inevitable that the US would have more covid deaths than Australia or Japan, because those are islands. But the approach I had was to find the best scientists and fund them. Steve plays the same game of cherry-picking countries in some of his own writing (see page 23 of his document). I tried looking at other control group countries, to see if the numbers came out the same. After I had passed everything but the actual physical exam in the exam room, the physician asked me the usual questions -- and I took the opportunity to mention the new (Oct 2022) relaxed FAA PR parameters on the EKG. My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot. Youd have to look carefully to prove it. McCullough said that Steve Kirsch will give 2 million dollars to anyone who tries to make the case that vaccines are safe and effective. An article widely shared on social media claims more than 150,000 people have died from COVID-19 vaccines. Low covid states like Vermont and Hawaii must also be hiding the deaths. We Already Have Them. I am reminded of the old saying warning people against playing chess with pigeons. I started working on some data analysis to come up with an argument. Experiments that should yield either result A or B show us C, instead. Building space rockets sounds kind of fun being an astronaut is a dream for a lot of kids. I have to get one every six months. In the case of this other prize, regarding Mathew Crawfords blog posts, Steves million dollar bet has the caveat that you need to be an academic and you need to get the proof published in a medical journal (even though the arguments themselves are just blog posts on substack). There is also a risk for QTc prolongation and rare but potentially deadly serotonin syndrome. This is why we don't allow false claims about how to cure or prevent COVID-19," the policy reads.