Sell custom creations to people who love your style. A broken man with trauma and trust issues who takes a keen interest in Timmy's . Big Daddy does whatever it takes to keep the child safe. Trixietang Stories - Wattpad On Monday morning, Cosmo and Wanda poofed into Timmy's room and saw them both still watching tv with candy wrappers by their feet. An Anti-Fairly Odd Day, a fairly oddparents fanfic | FanFiction It's Greg's birthday and he is the one billionth fairy god kid in history to celebrate it while having fairies. Whether it was the consequences of his own doings or just the mishaps of life reminding him he was still, in fact, not understood. Allow me to debunk the "teenage" misconception, though. Completed chester anticosmo timmyturner +12 more # 3 Incorrect Odd Quotes by Nikki P 218 3 3 Adoption Much? Chapter 1, a fairly oddparents fanfic | FanFiction Leaving Jorgen to do everything in his power to stop this creature and protect Turner at the same time. is an hour long special of The Fairly OddParents, and is the second episode of Season 8. I mean, yes, I know that that's probably against Da Rules, Cosmo and Wanda already have a son (Poof) and Timmy will probably loses his fairies by the time he graduates high school or makes it past his first semester in college but if I'm being honest, I don't care what Da Rules say. We were hanging out and decided to go to SpongeBobs dimension but s-something went wrong with his portal machine thing and. In honor of this occasion, he is given a rule-free magic muffin that allows him to wish for anything he wants, but it . He's spending his last night before the trip to his college alone. Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva. Prepare for trouble - and make it double! What is in store for them when Timmy starts going to University? He may have been 28 now, but this was definitely the new hardest thing he'd ever done.". A Wish Stuff(A Fairly Oddparents Fanfiction) - Wattpad It gets him the love (and more than a little lust) of some of the hottest women in town! Veronica Star/Timmy Turner - Works | Archive of Our Own Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma/Timmy Turner - Works | Archive of Our Own . # 1. The silence that permeated after there was no more game music was strangely loud. Though he doesn't consciously know it, he isn't actually human. It's a race against time as Timmy is slowly turned into a anti child. Timmy teaches fifth grade at Dimmsdale Elementary. At least hes not alone although he wished he could unite with his friends without causing a chain of unfortunate events for once. I mean, if Timmy can get away with wishing for a baby brother, who says he can't get away with wishing for his god-parents to adopt him? Wanda and Timmy | Fairly Odd Parents Wiki | Fandom But, he thought with one question, he could perhaps change that. Anywho, with that being said, goodbye, everyone and I will see you guys next time. Why was he not like them? But what happened to him? She divides Wanda's soul into three pieces, hoping to break Cosmo and Wanda up for good. Please consider turning it on! and A.C. have this sort of seductive/teasing relationship but not worthy of a ship tag, I don't know how it works I just write it, Anti-Wanda (Fairly OddParents) & Original Character(s), Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda & Foop (Fairly OddParents), this was my first ever fic with an OC (a bland one at that), Michael Andrew Spatz (Original Character), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Jorgen Von Strangle/Original Female Character(s), Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton/Susan Test, Ben Tennyson/Original Female Character(s), Scott Hamilton shows up for 2 seconds and then dips, Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Cupid (Fairly OddParents), Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, Cosmo Cosma/Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma (background), I stopped watching around season 9 and I haven't watched in years, This is based off of memory because I can't find a place to watch it, slight crossover with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Love Blossoms. Meanwhile in another dimension Jimmy Newtron and his friends worry about their friend, as he hasn't been answering their calls. And when he gets his hands on the information he desires at last, he's forced to make a painful choice: Pretend he never uncovered the forbidden secret that he did, or put his long-sought knowledge to use at the expense of those he loves. So, Anti Cosmo goes and comforts him. In episodes where Timmy rapidly becomes an adult, he nearly loses his godparents because he's skipped right past the part he's being groomed for. In this AU, Timmy forgets Jimmy when he turned 18 (as in Chanel Chasers lol) and they re-encounter each other until they are both 30 and 31 respectively. pregnant Cosmo Cosma. Poof Cosma & Timmy Turner; Cosmo Cosma & Poof Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma; Timmy Turner; Poof Cosma; Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma; Cosmo Cosma; Goldie Goldenglow; Trauma; Trust Issues; Summary. Cosmo You're there it's been two hours and you're inside the castle! As the kids grow up, however, unaware of their potential and surrounded by absolutely no magic, they will eventually become completely mortal. Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. That is until Jorgen Von Strangle steps in. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. When my parents was under custody, Ace was there for me and gives me a hope. Jorgen and the Tooth Fairy are celebrating their wedding anniversary. This was supped to be an April fools day fic, but it just turned into a normal fic. Here's the theory: Timmy is a changeling. Only one way to find out! This story is a combination of my favorit episodes. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Vlad realizes it was too late, Fright Knight betrayal started a crusade not just to save the earth but the ghost zone from dangers beyond the Dark Family and the G.I.W. The better question would have been. I don't know about you guys but I personally think that Cosmo and Wanda are much better parents to Timmy than Mr. and Mrs. Turner are. Remember online classes? This occurred to me pretty suddenly today. Most godkids are probably related to fairies who don't work as godparents (most don't). That's cool and all but what does that mean? Not too many Anti-Cosmo stories to read . What do you suppose would happen when Timmy was finally tired of his parents ignoring him? When an evil force threatens the world, and must be stopped. It takes 5000 years to make a Fae baby in this universe. "By a 20 year old Timmy "I'm Kind of Afraid Of Intimacy" Turner's standards, it had been the hardest thing he'd ever done. He palmed the box in his pocket. Luckily he receives a call from a company all the way out in Retroville on a job offer, which kickstarts a catalyst of events. Timmy has fucked up pretty bad, as he had an argument with his Fairly Oppdarents about some deviant wishes of his. It's difficult to say. There's a party at Pacifica's mansion however during the festivities a freak thunderstorm ensures that all the guests are staying the night. He didn't think he'd meet two strange kids his a inspired by another story on this site "Incorrect Harry Potter Quotes" by thefabfours. Its time to wake up! Cosmo cheered as he mussed Timmys hair. It's a race against time as Timmy is slowly turned into a anti child. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Apple Jack disappears forcing Rainbow Dash to hide away. Cosmo, Wanda, Brandy-Lynn, and their godkids Timmy and Trixie return to Wattpad for more Fairly Odd-ventures in 13 brand-new episodes! Leaving secrets to be unraveled, relationships formed and the true s story behind the average kid that nobody understands. THIS IS PRETTY FUCKED UP. Now they have to deal with royal duties, growing encounters with who they learn to be their Anti-Fairies, and cryptic visions with hints to their past. Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. A massive fan-made crossover between classic and new Nicktoons and Cartoon Network shows as the Syndicate wage war against their old enemies by some Timmy (Tara Strong) and Lincoln (Bentley Griffin) switch universes and have fun. What about Vicki lying on him, humiliating him? Cosmo | Quotev Mom, dad and her evil babysitter Vick giving her commands. They also let him know frequently that they wish he'd been a girl. Without thought, almost as if his hands knew the routine, Jimmy slid his arms under the blanket that enveloped his boyfriend and scooped him up bridal style to his bed. You were missing for months and team Sonic went to look for you but no luck. Just how did Danny, Ember and Dani got into a fight against Pariah Dark his wife The Queen and Son prince. His troubles were over, yes. When the Turner household is attacked by anti fairy creature,leaving Timmy's parents dead, Cosmo,Wanda and Poof taken. This causes the females he knows to go after him (Requested by OmegaDelta). It read: This is a jimtim fanfics, Jimmy neutron and Timmy Turner. Their little family squished together in Timmys bed. Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva Language: Espaol Words: 611 Chapters: 1/? When you were only 8 years old, you fought team Sonic side and you became best friend with Cosmo. There is one short chapter out at the moment. Because of a Fairy Shortage, Timmy is forced to share his fairies with a little girl named Chloe Carmichael But someone is preparing to revenge against Timmy Turner and his fairies in secret. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (21), The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (4), Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Wanda (Fairly OddParents) (21), Anti-Cosmo & Head Pixie (Fairly OddParents) (13), Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner (7), Anti-Cosmo & Foop (Fairly OddParents) (6), Anti-Cosmo (Fairly OddParents) & Original Character(s) (5), Mama Anti-Cosma & Anti-Cosmo (Fairly OddParents) (5), Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda & Foop (Fairly OddParents) (5), Political Humor and Commentary of the Era. This story Timmy, Poof {his baby brother} and their parents moved from their old home to a new house called Fairy World Apartments. Timmy, Chlo, Cosmo,Wanda and Veronica go to Africa for a little stay and they will encounter new friends but also old friends and a old enemy from Timmy. Tammy Turner has never felt like a girl, it isn't until he explains how she feels to her Fairy Godparents, she realizes, that she, is actually a he. Kevin is now a part of Timmy's friend group! . One such event being one Timmy Turner reuniting with one Jimmy Neutron, his old childhood friend. The Syndicate has returned with new members and now it's up to our heroes get new members of their team to stop them from taking over all of their worlds. Newtron and friends are soon pulled into Timmy's grave situation. Guest stars: Robert Cait as Norm the Genie and Diana DeGarmo as Lea the Genie. trixietang; fairlyoddparents; cosomoandwanda +1 more # 16. Show Timmy playing his new game on his Ditztendo Pee. Or should he spend the rest of his life with his idiotic and neglectful parents? What if the one person that he'd always ran from finally no longer seemed to care about him? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Cosmo clapped and scooched closer to Timmy. In the time travel episode where Mom & Dad never meet and Timmy "doesn't exist," he does exist but would have been swapped with some other human child. Hell, the infamous It's a Wishful Life episode even shows them being much happier if he wasn't born. Might be closer to M rating. I wonder what that's about. How will everyone react to it? It's a race against time as Timmy is slowly turned into a anti child. After betting on a faulty wager at the Fairly Oddlympics, Timmy's entire life is turned upside down when he is surrendered over to the anti-fairies. Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner - Works | Archive So I hope you all enjoy this Reader Scenarios with Anti-Cosmo . But does Vicky alone make Timmy, a middle-class white male, more deserving of fairy godparents than kids who are starving, who are homeless, or who are criminally abused? The Fairly OddParents: The Next Generation - Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki Never enough. A presence from the Middle Dimension decided to intervene, in order to combat a threat that attempts to breach the barrier of fiction and reality. I loved the Fairly Odd Parents as a kid, and still do, but one thing that bothered me as I got older is that Timmy's life isn't that bad. Tears?Romance? There were once four heroes, each from a different world, who banded together and defeated a group of mutual enemies that threatened their homes. It's mature for graphic Sexual Content. morally gray Wanda. & Chester McBadbat & Timmy Turner & Kevin Crocker (mentioned), A.J. Approaching of the birthday of Veronica, Timmy is sadly in a double child /parents day when Chloe decide to give to his name a strange talisman to Veronica A race tournament is about to start in Dimmsdale and Timmy and Chlo participate and will face unpredicted enemies. Timmy walked through the front door, to find a note waiting for him on the coat rack. Poofs diaper was leaking due to the fact that he hadn't been changed all weekend. Vicky is coming over to babysit, but Timmy comes up with a plan to get away from Vicky this time around. And Timmy bitten. Anti-cosmo Stories - Wattpad But, when the kingdom is left mysteriously without a ruler, a search is conducted to find the next ruler. By: PerkyGoth14. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. Why would they do that? Timmy and his twin sister, Candy Turner we're just two normal-looking average kids that no one understood.