and was always willing to meet with me if needed. They will do absolutely everything to make it the best day of your life and you'll be reminded of that every time one of your guests says it's the best, most beautiful wedding they've ever been to (which they will- I promise)! Wedding Vendors - Zola A typical 50-guest wedding might cost $20,000 to $35,000, depending on the venue, with an all-inclusive package at Brey & Co . I do not want to take away from how wonderful the event was and how great the food, service and event staff were - but the hotel was disappointing. Our professionally trained staff will guide you through the entire wedding process - from the first consultation until the very last goodbye on your wedding night. Graceful arched windows soar beneath 48-foot ceilings. The Union Station venue options and special . Parking at Raleigh Union Station. It was absolutely fabulous! However, the music and dancing by the DJ were still great in the space. The sales staff was very helpful during planning and was extremely responsive to all of my questions! She has a lot of ideas and really acts as your wedding planner. Katie M is one of the kindest and most supportive vendor relationships you will have throughout your wedding planning process. For everything you get, it is a surprisingly affordable venue. I love Michele Jacobs and her team at Union Station. And the evening was everything we dreamed it could be. Thank you for helping our day to be incredible! 3/16/2014 . You both were so amazing to work with and I miss your emails already :) Myself and the Union Station team truly enjoyed seeing your beautiful day unfold! Our ceremony was a full mass at St. Peter's on the other side of Capitol Hill, and then we did photos on the Capitol grounds and in the neighborhoods nearby. Our venue rental team will assist you in booking the perfect space, leveraging available technology, and bringing the right partners to the table. n we saw it, we'd know it." With its electric atmosphere and remarkable connection to Capitol Hill history, Union Station is a destination like no other for your wedding. Beautiful hotel with awesome rooms for a good rate!! I can't recommend her and her team highly enough! esponded to many emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. was amazing and the light show in the Grand Hall had all of our guests raving. Their service was nothing short of exceptional. She was so calm and serene on the wedding day that she was a very relieving presence to have around. Union Station delivered on that dream! The Grand Hall is beyond words, the light show was mesmerizing for all our guests and a special element that no other venues have in St. Louis, and Our daughters reception was in the Grand Hall with cocktails in the lower level. Justin and I LOVED our time at Union Station and we recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a bigger wedding in a beautiful, memorable, one-of-a-kind place!! No items have been recovered from the reception. #200 people. Contact us to begin planning your dream day! For more information on reserving this event space, please email events@unionstationevents.com or call 202-289-8300 and a member of our special events team will be happy to assist you. You will fall head over heels in love!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and our experience with Union Station. Our wedding planner will guide you through customizable packages featuring catering, special room rates for wedding guests, and a personalized webpage. UNION STATION - 65 Photos & 11 Reviews - Yelp We hosted the ceremony in the Grand Hall, went downstairs for cocktails immediately following, and then back upstairs for the reception and dancing. Paired with the attentive staff and mouthwatering menu, we offer everything you need for an unforgettable experience. rs now and loves what she does, we was incredible the day would not have gone as well if she wasn't there acting as our onsite planner and day of coordinator. I can't say enough good things about having our wedding at Union Station. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Emily & Chris. I had zero stress at all on making sure they could serve something to accommodate everyone. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. 2 beautiful ballrooms, accommodating up to 600 guests. Note: you are not guaranteed the Grand Hall if they have an event taking place in the hall and do not know until the week of your event. From our very first consultation, Katie ensured us that every detail of our wedding would be taken care of. Original . Metered parking is available on site. I truly cannot recommend Union Station enough. We had the double entre stuffed chicken and filet that were fabulous. I'm here to help". Honestly I could go on at length on why to have your wedding here but do your self a favor and schedule a tour. . I am so thankful that I had Katie, and the entire Union Station team, to help for our wedding. All major pros. One wedding a day(the venue is 100% yours), Hotels within walking distance, rehearsal restaurants, wedding planning, so m . Chicago Union Station features aseries of stunning event spaces that will transport you and your guests to aspecial moment in our citys storyone that is steeped in vintage glamour and bustling with excitement and energy. For that price, I would expect a large jacuzzi tub. The cocktail hour in the upper room went smoothly and made it easy for everyone to have a drink or hors d'oeuvres, relax, enjoy some fun music, and then just walk down the stairs and through the doors for the reception. PERFECT. From the initial walk through to the big day we never felt stressed or uneasy about our decision to get married at Union Everything at Union Station was perfect!! Everything ran smoothly and was the best night ever. Jaci & Katie (started with Jaci and ended with Katie) thank you SO much for all your help. This felt unfair taking into account the circumstances, and how our guest list needed to be limited due to restrictions that were still in place at the time. The hotel even sent s Hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the rooms were perfect. Union Station offers unique spaces to host your corporate/social events, weddings and more. the all raved about the food, the dancing, the atmosphere, the surprises and the FUN they had. Union Station - Kansas City, MO - Party Venue - Eventective Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. VENUE: Our reception in the Grand Hall was nothing short of magical. Event Space Rentals in Kansas City | Union Station KC Charming ballroom with 4400 square feet and private cocktail reception area. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We plan on making a tradition of celebrating our anniversary at Union Station every year! She made me feel like everything was taken care of Having my wedding at Union Station, and working with Jaci and Katie, was the best decision we made! anted. Wedding Vendors - Zola Check prices & reviews for Union Station (Chicago), Venues . I don't even know where to begin! lanner that works for Special Events at Union Station, Hillary, is also incredibly helpful. Learn More. HOTEL: Gorgeous rooms with the most courteous staff. Luxury Hotels Nashville, TN | Nashville Union Station Hotel They do it all. They've got it covered. The day of the event she had everything under control and it went so smoothly. Thank you to all the people at Union Station DoubleTree Hotel! Another push, and the lights projected fireworks as well! We held the cocktail hour in the Columbus Club and the reception in the East Hall, and we could not have been more ecstatic with the way the best day of our lives proc Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. (and a large room block comes standard with their reception contract) and a number of activities and food/drink options for your guests. Katie was amazing to work with and our reception did not have one glitch. In addition to offering one of the best views of the city from its balcony, the Kennedy Center also makes for a stunning wedding venue. I agree (though I may be a bit bias! The architecture and history behind this space is amazing. The food is phenomenal and there are so many menu options to choose from! key, was very helpful and available during the entire process. Other reception spaces my family has used will collect lost items found when breaking down and return them the next business day. Classic Philadelphia Wedding at Union Trust | Philly In Love She was very professional and easy to work with. Katie was phenomenal to work with; she was flexible, accommodating, professional, and downright polite. Wedding Venues in Kansas City, MO - 135 Venues - Eventective Union Station Lobby is the grand entrance to Minute Maid Park. l, the amazing food, and the light show. Address 30 West Pershing Road Kansas City, MO 64108. Union Station Wolfgang Puck This hotel is beautiful, and i thought reasonably priced for where it is and what it provided. This means that the average costs of wedding venues are close to $6000, with some couples spending upwards of $20,000. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. She has an entire team of well qualified, professionals who take pride in their work. The food was amazing, especially the duet entree of sea bass and filet of beef. EVENTS AT UNION STATION - 601 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL - Yelp Illinois Street Ballroom. ged every piece of our special day, right down to the last detail (including putting my dancing shoes under my chair at the head table, so I could change immediately). 2,200. And in terms of creating a DC wedding, our guests loved pulling up to Union Station with a view of the Capitol. Katherine was so easy to work with and was on top of everything. her attention to detail and creative ideas! Follow Events at Union Station on. eous venues in St. Louis, but few will bend over backward to assist the family and the vendors like I have witnessed with the Union Station Hotel. Thank you so much! Union Station - Venue - Charleston, SC - WeddingWire I was told by many people that it was the best wedding food they had ever had and the light show made jaws drop! Our wedding assistant was very responsive, gracious and informative. We told her what we wanted and she ran with it. Everyone else who works on events is JUST as impressive. It was outstanding! There is a 3-hour maximum to allow for quick pick-up and drop-off of train passengers and access to food and retail. Throughout the day there were so many beautiful spots to take pictures. This does not include public events, festivals, concerts or ticketed events of any kind. Thank you Emily and Chris! my favorite industrial wedding venues in the tri-state area as a professional photographer. Tree House . Jennifer made the event easy to plan and completely stress free. To inquire about booking your meeting or social event, please call 303.628.5555 or submit a request for proposal below. We've found some nearby venues you'll love. When people asked "So how'd it go?" We got married during a heat wave. I got so many compliments on the food; it My husband Justin and I were thrilled to have our wedding at Union Station in June of 2010. We were able to have my daughters wedding out doors in the courtyard and then move to the Grand Hall for our reception. I can't recommend this venue, the hotel, and their staff enough! I left my bridal shoes under the sweetheart table and when I realized the next morning, they were gone without a trace. . We had contracted over half a dozen outside vendors. Katie, the wedding coordinator, is amazing! amazing experience as what her and her team did for us! This couple spent $986 to get married at a gas station and loved Outstanding. another dimension to an already stunning setting. We had to initiate the conversation to learn what we were able to do and not do. Everything was perfect! I planned a small wedding at Disney World for under $25,000 and ended up saving money. Starts at $6,000. I think the only thing that was kind of a hassle was when some of our guests checking into their rooms, they were told they had to put a $150 deposit on the room and most guests were not expecting that. And it wasnt just Jaci who impressed us. You can pick from any of several shows, pick the ambient color during dinner and the reception. This historic landmark is a staple in todays Washington DC social and entertaining scene offering five impeccable event spaces with distinctive details that you just wont find elsewhere. I couldn't recommend it enough!!! More information regarding permit applications and fees can be found here. It was such a relief (and from what I've heard, a unique experience) to know that you could 100% trust your coordinator/reception venue to make the evening perfectly seamless. Events at Union Station | Reception Venues - The Knot We had so many guests rave about the food, the ice luge, the incredible light show, and the convenience of going upstairs to their rooms afterward. The interior is notable for its double staircase and impressive entrance. It was unfortunate that we could not have this resolved. The venue itself could not have been more stress-free. As a part of the contract, they require a 24% tip, so they are well taken care of in that aspect. Both new and nostalgic, contemporary and distinctly Southern, we're everything you expect from a luxury hotel - and something . Here are 9 things that surprised me the most while planning it. She was extremely helpful and hard working during the entire wedding planning process and, with the help of Dana, made sure everything ran according to plan the day of. People are still talking about the Fig, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Flatbread Hors d'oeuvre. But it was Direc We were told by EVERY guest that this was the best wedding they had been to in YEARS! I can't tell you how ma WE LOVED THIS VENUE! The food is amazing, the service is great, and the ballroom was gorgeous! However, an amazing venue only becomes a 5-star review when customer service, catering and event planning are also exceptional. Private Events - Weddings + More | Union Station - St. Louis, MO From bell hop to wedding coordinator to wait staff everyone was so accommodating and friendly. there is no flexibility that does not come with a cost (think parking for guests, bar requests, etc.). She made our big day the most magical day and the night went off without a hitch. We are also an easy exit off I-25 if driving. Not to mention how beautiful Union Station and the Grand Hall are! . We'll roll out the red carpet for you and your guests at Union Station. Katherine and Jaci are AMAZING to work with. We feel wholeheartedly fortunate to have booked Union Station for our special day and we highly recommend this venue to others! They were true professionals who were able to address and react to any of our We had our wedding at St. Louis Union Station last weekend and it was magical! Harvey Page, an iconic architect, originally built it as a private home for an opera singer who was a descendant of John Adams. EddyDean Classic Music Entertainment. Opening in 1900 as an original train station, a wedding at The Union Station Nashville Yards is a celebration 120+ years in the making. Contact directly to check availability & cost for weddings & events. I honestly would reccommend this location to anyone! knowledgeable, professional/timely, and treats you like you "are not just another bride".. Everything about our reception was perfect. Wedding Venues Charleston Historic Venues Charleston. The Joliet Union Station was built in 1912 and . Communication: This was the largest issue we had with the venue and staff. Guests who tried to reserve rooms in our room block had difficulty when calling to make the reservation and were told that the block was full or closed when there were plenty of spaces still available. Jennifer took care of EVERYTHING for us. We also had the privilege of working with Julio -- who made us feel so special during our tasting and on our wedding night. My husband (then-fiance) and I had one dream in mind for our reception, and that was for it to be as "DC" as possible, and holding our reception at one of the most recognizable and grandest locations in the district gave us just that and more. We were very detailed in the planning of our daughter & son-in-law's wedding and had a high (but achievable) standard. Her attention to detail was immaculate and she accommodated both us and our guests in every way possible. The Grand Hall is beautiful and the light show on the ceiling is just spectacular. DC has many historic mansions, and also many elegant ones, but few compete with this place. My vendor was extremely taken aback and quite frankly I am appalled this was tolerated. What are the most important characteristics of Events at Union Station in terms of venue type, style and location? Thank you Union Station for providing the most beautiful venue for the best day of our lives! I wish the rating scale went higher than 5 stars!! Tear down is completed promptly when your reception ends, and is facilitated by a group of young men (who were seemingly unsupervised). Dallas, TX 75202. We arrived with 3 luggage carts full of wedding gear. Not to mention the caterers at Design Cuisine (Union Station works exclusively with them) prepared excellent dishes and everyone was raving about the food and the beautiful wedding cake. ny times I heard from guests that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever attended! Funny 1. We brought our centerpeices to her the day before. Many guests even said ours was the Best Wedding they have ever attended. It costs $35,000 to rent out the entire hotel (106 rooms). Union Station Ballrooms - Downtown Indianapolis Weddings Our guests are still raving about the convenience factor, the phenomenal light shows, and the overwhelming historical beauty of the space! Growing concerns for teenager missing in Edinburgh for three days Additional parking deck options include: The Dillon, 223 S. West Street; Municipal Deck, 201 W Morgan Street Also, the dressing on the baby greens salad was to die for. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. ight show. The bartenders, the people at the lobby desk, the servers, the bell men, the valet people, and the hotel maids and security people all performed their jobs with excellence, kindness, and with smiles on their faces. She gave us many options as to what we could do and fall under budget. There is a minimum $$$ you must commit to to book the space (regardless of the sanctions because its in your contract). I think I said "I would totally be friends with them!" Thank you Dana and the Union Station Staff!! If you are looking for the MOST stunning, glamorous venue in St. Louis with wedding managers that are the best in their business and servers/bartenders that will make your guests feel like royalty, you have to check out St. Louis Union Station. Consider the McDermotts' gas-station union an act of resistance . Emily Fink and her staff (Alan, the banquet manager and James, security) were so professional and helpful. I keep telling people that I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding, and I'm serious. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Katie was so helpful and make sure We knew we wanted to have our wedding reception in a historic venue and we were hooked the first time we met Katie in the Grand Hall at Union Station. concerns. Coworker's girlfriend is lactose intolerant? Despite having 330 guests, they fit more than comfortably in the space. After the wedding, guests have continued to compliment us on the food - my steak was cooked perfectly! Having the light show capability truly sets Union Station and Grand Hall apart from other venues. Picturesque ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking downtown Indianapolis. 2501 Wall Avenue. I felt that the room block could have been handled more professionally. Wishing you and Adam all the best! We knew from the start we were We had a wonderful stay! They have truly excellent chefs. I have to give a shout out to our Wedding Coordinator, Katie, who made sure everything went off without a hitch. 10 beautiful Washington, DC wedding venues within the city - Curbed DC Events at Union Station - Venue - Washington, DC - WeddingWire Weve heard rave reviews from our guests since our wedding night saying everything from the dinner was the best food Ive ever had a wedding to how they were blown away by the light show. IN-ROOM AMENITIES Natural daylight Our experience could not have been better!!! Though the space is obviously one-of-a-kind and can speak for itself, the staff was equally impressive. 255 South Canal StreetChicago, Illinois 60606, Open 7 days a weekUnion Station closes dailybetween 1am-5am. The Grand Hall is an event space inside the Union Station Complex. Wish we could do it all over again! Our ceremony could not have been more perfect in the Gothic Corridor. Grand Hall was exactly what we were looking for in a venue - unique, a St. Louis favorite, and accommodating with a hotel attached for our friends and family to stay and not have to worry about transportation. The Union League of Philadelphia is a historic building that serves as the club's headquarters. Looking for modern wedding inspiration, well look no further, because Liz and Ken's wedding is just that! Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. For more information about pricing and the cost to host an event at Union Station Wolfgang Puck please send us an inquiry or call us at 214-974-9598. Let me start by praising Jaci Spindler, who brought our wedding reception to life. I Planned My Disney Wedding on a Budget What Surprised Me - Insider 3. 7308. We asked a million questions and she responded quickly, professionally and always cheerfully. The entire staff at Union Station was professional and friendly. Katie, our event manager was on top of everything and made sure the night went smoothly. Many of our guests stayed there, and it was the perfect place for us to all gather before and after various events throughout the weekend. Union Station worked seamlessly with all of them. She ensured that my day was stress free, flawless, and took care of all the last minute surprises (like extra guests, logistical issues, missing items for the guest book) without me even knowing that there were issues. Our other favorite part was the light show. Private Events & Filming | Chicago Union Station The beauty and history of Union Station speaks for it self, if We had our reception at Union Station on June 15,2019, and everything was absolutely perfect!! If you've made it this far, you've probably already started your email reaching out to them about booking your big day. The Grand Hall is an incredibly beautiful space in which to host a reception. They had valuable suggestions along the way & added to our vision. Please fill out the form below or call 651-202-2708 for private event inquiries or 651-202-2705 for wedding inquiries. You can have any park food served at your wedding and have guests go on rides . We've even stayed in touch since the wedding! CO (Union Station) 1. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but last minute we decided to have it inside. Also, accessing the guest rooms is a bit tricky because the building is locked up pretty well. The evening of the wedding, Katie was there, making sure everything went to plan, checking in with us throughout the night and went the extra mile when she saw my husband and I head out to the dance floor with our crystal glassware his parents gave us - seamlessly having my maid of honor trade out or glasses, cleaning our personal ones and keeping our family glassware safe. The planner we worked with there, Katie McClos Katie and everyone working for Union Station events were amazing!