I think the secret is now getting out on how great it is. Even the largest weddings are intimate and romantic in our upscale ballroom accommodating 200 to 400 guests. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience, which you consent to by clicking Got It. Learn more about how we handle your personal data and rights by reviewing our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North to host such a special day! The food, service and atmosphere were the three most important things to us when we were selecting our venue. Chicago's newest wedding venue opening late Summer 2022 along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point. Our guests complimented us all night long about the view. Plus, the value for what you get is the best anywhere I could find. (The tasting we had in March was fabulous and the food tasted the same way on the wedding day!) Book your 2024 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: Book your 2023 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: We absolutely love working here. It is right along the river walk and we were lucky enough to get a nice day in April to be able to walk along the river for our pictures. Call Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. voco Chicago Downtown celebrated their grand opening in such a glamorous way. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel - Tripadvisor Our senior discount offers incredible savings on beautiful accommodations for those ages 62 and over. The white glove service during dinner left nothing wanting, yet they were completely unintrusive. voco Chicago Downtown | Venue - Chicago, IL | Wedding Spot Oops! 3:00 PM, Check out I can't say enough about it. They were able to give me a very good rate for a block of 12 rooms at $129/room per night. Zola Weddings I think choosing the Holiday Inn as our venue was the best decision we made in our planning process. Stay 3 or more nights at voco Chicago Downtown and you'll enjoy our best savings. Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Register to earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights through April 14, 2023.. It makes me want to come back as a guest because I know I'll be treated like royalty. beyond her job of the director of catering and sales and pretty much acted as our day of coordinator! She was so excited about the theme, she asked me to pour the fish on the aquarium I made Prior to the wedding, we had a tasting of the potential dishes for the dinner; the hotel pleased me in every detail at no extra charge. Barbara Martin is just the best to work with. Thank you again so much Mart Plaza and Janet for going above and beyond for my family, friends and guests. On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. By visiting ChooseChicago.com, you are consenting to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Explore the Art Institute of Chicago. Blown out of the water by the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza and their staff. Thank you and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Janet and our staff! The 598 square-foot American House is located on the perimeter of the Sauganash Ballroom. What kind of wedding events does voco Chicago Downtown offer? The Wolf Point Ballroom is adjacent to a pre-function area for serving cocktails and hors d oeuvres before the main event. Best 30 Chapels in Chicago, IL with Reviews - YP.com - Yellow Pages Liliana and her team were phenomenal! Whether you're in town for business or leisure, our team will make you feel right at home. Our block is open Thursday, July 27th - Sunday, July 3oth. Our family ended up with extra rooms. She was a blessing. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. guests booking rooms, but that was solved right away and the rest of our experience was great. Would you like this to make your default language? New voco Chicago Downtown rooms feature upscale amenities Waterview Kitchen + Bar serving inspired global eclectic fare, as well as Chicago favorites Newly reimagined hotel in downtown Chicago Chic design style throughout the common area of the hotel Spacious Holiday Inn guest rooms with city views of the River North - See 7 traveler reviews, 111 candid photos, and great deals for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel at Tripadvisor. New Hotels in Chicago 2023 - 2022 Best Newest Openings Spacious & well-appointed, voco Chicago Downtowns accommodations range from standard rooms to elaborate & extensive suites that pay homage to this great neighborhood of Chicago with unmatched views of the Chicago River, the historic art deco Merchandise Mart and downtown Chicago. your own Pins on Pinterest. Experience Chicago in style by staying at Chicago's first voco hotel in downtown. It's beautiful and its affordable (compared to other downtown hotel locations). The room is beautiful and everyone at the Mart Plaza is extremely helpful. Due to budget constraints we brought the Caribbean beach to Chicago in February 2006 on the coldest day of that winter. voco Chicago Downtown - Cvent.com Some people who had rooms were told that they didn't when they checked in (we know they had rooms because we received a printout of the guests who made reservations under our block). The day was like a dream for us. In-Room High-Speed AvailabilityComplimentary, Public Space Wi-Fi COMP or FeeComplimentary, Total Square Footage of Exhibit Space27000, Largest Room, Reception Capacity (Standing)800, Largest Room, Banquet Capacity (Seated)530, Total Square Footage of Meeting Space25000, 2023 Choose Chicago. Chicago Athletic Association (A Hyatt Hotel) 12 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603. Standard network rates apply. Overall, I'd definitely say we enjoyed our stay at the Mart Plaza. With untouched views to the West, the LASALLE ROOM offers the most picturesque sunsets as the ultimate backdrop to your to your wedding day for up to 100 guests. IHG Hotels & Resorts announced today plans for the first dual-branded voco Hotel in the US in downtown Chicago. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel - Home - Facebook On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. The ballroom overlooks each branch of the Chicago River and city skyline from the 15th floor. One of the servers even saved me and my husband some hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour. You can't deliver two at a time? Discover (and save!) . Top-rated landmarks in Chicago include Oak Street Beach as well as Millennium Public Park, placed within 1 miles and 1.1 miles from Voco - Chicago Downtown, An Ihg Hotel respectively. There is nowhere else in the city I would have rather had my reception at. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Garage clearance is 6' 8". Our grand SAUGANASH BALLROOM is the largest ballroom at voco Chicago Downtown accommodating the most grandiose of weddings. The hotel is currently undergoing a complete renovation that will include transforming a portion of the existing building . Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. Hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve, Wheaton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,530 candid photos, and prices for 675 hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve in Wheaton, IL. ;Chicago has a lot of conventions and conferences downtown so the rooms can book up quickly. The Voco food, drinks, reception hall and ceremony room were all perfect for our event. Food was better than mediocre, but not great. We appreciate your selecting the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza to play a part in your very special day and wish you and your families all the very best! Our guests were also really impressed with the room and the view. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Great service. I asked if guests could just pick up the bags from the front desk when they check in, but they employee told me that would negate the fee I paid. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. VOCO - CHICAGO DOWNTOWN, AN IHG HOTEL CHICAGO, IL (United States Explore by amentities, price, map, and rating and let us help you choose the best hotel in Bolognetta for your trip. We got so many complements on the food. I recommend you go down to the deli in the main building lobby for breakfast! Yeah, I know, that's really not the hotel's fault and I really should just quit, but it is a pain in the ass when you're super anxious about your wedding day and having to wait on everyone else to be ready so you can get ready, etc. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or grand celebration, make your special day a truly memorable one here. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a 24-hour fitness center. Pin on Wedding ideas - Pinterest I cannot say enough wonderful things about our reception that we held at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, Wolf Point Ballroom, last weekend. We had Caesar salad, prime rib, chicken, mashed potatoes, fruit, and grilled vegetables. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! Is it time for your next bucket list trip? Everything was super delicious. Warmer weather calls for a vacation. I had my wedding at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza on New Year's Eve 2010. Our guests had a great experience with their stays and said the hotel staff was always helpful. A hotel stay should be a break from the demands of the day to day. My wedding was perfect and Barbara was great to work with. They were able to accommodate any request we had, and we could not have asked for a better team with which to work. Blah. The views of the city from the ballroom were stunning at night, and all of our guests enjoyed the view of the sunset after dinner. (312) 836-5000 (312) 836-0007 Add to favorites Located on the iconic Wolf Point next to the Chicago River & sharing a space with the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown - Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is IHG's new upscale brand that is thoughtful, unstuffy and relaxed. Overall, I was incredibly happy and received so many compliments on my wedding it is ridiculous. Then when they open the doors to the main room-I don't even know where to begin! There is nowhere else in the city I would have rather had my reception at. Located on the 15th floor of the newly appointed hotel. voco Chicago Downtown | Reception Venues - The Knot ther. We started looking at venues in Chicago and found a lot of places to have no views, broken up spaces or were too expensive. Smokey Hollow is 152 square feet, perfect for small meetings in a conference set up for up to 8 attendees. This view at the hotel was amazing. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel 350 W Wolf Point Plaza, Chicago, IL, 60654, US Home Hotels U.S.A. Chicago voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel reserve Photos Map Groups (9+ Rooms) Weddings Enter your dates to view today's low rates and promotions. Barbara is the best! The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. The event planner called my florist and I did not have to worry about it. Thanks to her, I didn't feel an ounce of stress that day. Ideally situated across from the Riverwalk and Art on the MART, near shopping along the Magnificent Mile, and iconic Millennium Park, voco Chicago Downtown is the perfect base from which to . Book online or call: This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Union Station, Millennium Station, and Water Tower Chicago. Barbara and her assistant Gilbert were so helpful and on top of all the details, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Natasha Khor and Cooper Travis's Wedding Website I did not want my mom totally stressed the day of trying to do and set up everything. Chicago's newest wedding venue located along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different featuring skyline views overlooking the city and Chicago River, three ballrooms to choose from, and overnight accommodations for your wedding guests. Not only is it located downtown but it is on the 15th floor with great views. The entire hotel truly treated everyone so well. Chicago Justice of The Peace Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (773) 255-5766 5865 N Lincoln Ave Ste 108 Chicago, IL 60659 7. Janet was so responsive to emails, questions, and went above and beyond during our planning to ensure the reception went perfect. We would gladly stay at this hotel again. voco Chicago Downtown | Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties