This outstanding Volkswagen located here in the Nashville Tn showroom is a real pleasu, Gateway Classic Cars is proud to present this 1976 Volkswagen Westfalia. The Volkswagen Caddy originally debuted as the Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup in North America and other parts of the world. What's been recalled and why. He could sell me a car everyday. 30+ days ago. I have only owned this car for 28 days and it is a smart car in many ways.It is fun to drive. Ricky is the man here! This form is protected by Google Invisible reCAPTCHABy clicking the 'Submit' button you acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by the carsguide Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Will never buy another ICE:) Love, love, love this vehicle. Be sure to use the subject line Sold Listing to expedite the process. The car loan provider will contact you shortly. By This is the third car, we purchased. Volkswagen Caddy cars for sale in Australia - carsales.com.au Bill Luke Phoenix provided an exceptional experience for my purchase of a used 2021 RAM 1500 pickup. Petrol. This form is protected by Google Invisible reCAPTCHA. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Cars Marketplace. Whilst Why Use CarGurus? Cookies Policy, volkswagen transporter inverness highland. Are you looking for a timeless classic that is both stylish and practical? Used Volkswagen e-Golf for sale in Tempe, AZ under $20,000 Lol 4 900 km. For this purpose we do not remove old ad posts, but do our best to mark these as sold. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This incredible 1990 Caddy is in fabulous condition inside and out.A pleasure to drive the Caddy is silky smooth on the road it has been lovingly looked 2015 Volkswagen Caddy 1.6TDI ( 75PS ) C20 Startline ONLY 78000 MILES (NO VAT) DIRECT MAJOR COMPANY VEHICLE THAT'S ONLY COVERED 78000 WARRANTED MILES BY JUST We are pleased to offer this fantastic 2019 19 registered Nissan Navara N-Guard 2.3 Automatic finished in the stunning Twilight Grey metallic. 1 R 535 420 R 10 678 p/m 2023 Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Kombi 2.0TDI. Regrettably selling due to lack of space and owning two of them 1981 Caddy Turbo Diesel in Orcas Island, WA, Ayrway Fiberglass Truck Cap in Easton, PA, MK1 Rabbit Pickup Tailgate & Lock Latch Pair in San Gabriel, CA. This car has delivered beyond our expectations. | Volkswagen Golf Country for sale, One of the cleanest Corrados on the market? When you use this enquiry form your contact details will be forwarded to the seller so they can contact you directly. Look no further than this 1967 Volkswagen Bus, it has 13 windows, and it has the added bonus of being originally from. Enquire on this vehicle to get an AutoRecord report at no cost. Our family of five fits (and rides) comfortably in our trips around town. Please note: The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only. 13 R 529 950 R 10 568 p/m 2022 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0TDI. Browse Volkswagen e-Golf vehicles in Tempe, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and These two classic pickups are known to fascinate . Please check with the seller to confirm if any additional fees or charges apply. Change from one, 1980 Volkswagen Pick up, A very rare little Gem, 1 Southern California owner since new Upgraded with a 2.0 Litre Turbo Diesel motor from a Jetta and a 5 Speed manual transmission, HD cooling, Factory. It was based on the Volkswagen Group A1 platform which was also shared with the Golf MK1. | Volkswagen Corrado G60 for sale, For sale: Rally-look Volkswagen Type 3 Fastback. 81 Rabbit sitting on a 85 Fiero suspension. (844) 676-0714. .. 2019 PLATE VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER SHUTTLE T32 2.0 TDI 102 BHP BLUEMOTION SWB 5DR 8 SEATER .. HIGH SPEC NO VAT EXAMPLE in Blue with Air Con , NO VAT ! TO PAY ALSO A LARGE SELECTION OF PICK UP TRUCKS NISSAN MITSUBISHI AND Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VW Caddy 1.9D Pick Up MK2 Project - lots of work done! The Caddy has been built in various body styles and configurations, Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. New top fabric., lots of new parts. Charlotte, NC. Charges 48,195 km Van Automatic 4cyl 2.0L Turbo Diesel Check car history Dealer comes to you The dealer brings the car to your home for you to inspect and test drive (Fees may apply so please check with the dealer). Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Opens website in a new tab Our database has the answer, Everything you need to know to keep you and your family as safe as possible, Helpful advice before you finance your next car, Tips for getting the right insurance and how to make a claim, Everything you need to know when sizing up your new car. This classic and long running light commercial vehicle was known internationally as the Volkswagen Caddy with the Type 147 designation for left hand drive and the 148 for right hand drive. one or more Group Companies (as applicable) will use its best endeavours to update the Offers to reflect any This dealership offers finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. Free Fuel & Smog Exempt Modified to run on pure restaurant waste vegetable oil filtered to remove French fries. That's right, this 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel Pickup was never titled and still retains the factory certificate of origin from the original selling dealership. Enquire with the dealer below and well email you your free report. Always seek financial advice. Vin #: 239177474. One of our goals is to be a research point for buyers and sellers to see the past Volkswagen Rabbit Pickups for sale in various states, cities and regions across the United States. We do have a showroom with. Havent had to add windscreen washer fluid yet. VW Truck For Sale - Facebook Good price, low mileage, clean history report. Once you get used to Hello ID you can pretty much verbally request a whole bunch of things to operate without having to touch anything. An enquiry has already been sent. Buyer perspective: Talk to your salesperson face-to-face, from home or work with video chat. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx. View car. It is now about 220. Volkswagen Caddy Market - CLASSIC.COM Took his time helping me and making sure I was happy with my decision. [], Well I have a baby on the way and think it might be time to let this baby go. Avoid the traffic and save time with this convenient service. ***Warning VWTruckForSale.com is not involved in the sale or purchase of any vehicle displayed on this site. Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (24990.00) is exclusive of VAT. The Model Y didnt have half the features that the ID.4 has. The engine is 2230 dual carbs with less than 5000 miles on new engine. I'd recommend working with this group of people, especially if they have the vehicle that you're looking for at this dealership. The trade in value and purchase prices were fair, and I didn't have to haggle with a used car dealer. I'd prefer a few more physical buttons as opposed to operating things like air conditioning from the infotainment screen, especially when the infotainment center is slower to respond than a typical smartphone. Moulinex Food Processor Electric Vegetable Chopper 2 Speeds 2.4L 600W Cream, Salter Health Grill Multi Cooker Air Fryer Aero Grill (Damaged Packaging), DYZI FULLY RECHARGEABLE BICYCLE / SUPER BRIGHT BIKE LIGHTS SET LIGHT WATERPROOF, Vax Glide Hard Floor Cleaner Upright CLHF-GLKSRB Refurbished, Coolant Antifreeze G12+ RED Ready Mixed 2x5L Long Life German Hi Spec 10 Litre, BRAND Joop Homme 200ml Men's Fragrance Eau De Toilette, Cadbury Chocolate Sweet Gift Box Hamper Dairy Milk Personalised Birthday Easter. But, Ricky would answer all my questions and if he didn't know something he made sure to ask the right people so he can give me the right answer. Sometimes our emails will contain ads from our trusted partners. I bought a 2021 Jetta 2 weeks ago. Discover 172 New & Used Volkswagen Caddy Cars For Sale in Ireland on DoneDeal. This beauty has a solid running CB code 1.7L and turns heads when we tak, 1972 westfalia, original motor, automatic. Thousands of new Volkswagen Caddy cars for sale in UAE - Sell your car with Dubi Cars, the UAE's most trusted marketplace. Make Volkswagen, Model: Caddy, version: year: 2008, color: White for sell in Tagamo3 - New Cairo, for 180000, published: 2023-03-04 on Hatla2ee.com Caddy pick up 5531813 - Car for sale : Hatla2ee menu Used Volkswagen pickup Trucks For Sale - Mascus USA I was able to provide my deposit online for the truck and I'm glad I did because I heard that there was a lot of interest in the truck. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Mk1 Caddy: The vintage VW Caddy pickup was produced between 1980 and 1996. Privacy Settings, Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our. The Volkswagen Caddy is a series of activity vehicles built since 1979. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Red Volkswagen Caddy. It is sufficient and new Electrify America charging stations are added every day. There were 6 sold in the last 5 years. All touch screens require just a light touch to activate thats really awesome. The original Volkswagen Caddy was released in 1980 as a hybrid coupe utility van pickup. 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. You can now contact sellers via call, email and whatsapp. Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. BT5 6GY, Belfast, Northern Ireland 4,999 1999 84,102 Miles 1.9 L Diesel Manual Green All rights reserved. He goes out of his way to make things work for you This 1975 Volkswag, A Volkswagen Type 2 Bus is all about filling the most classic car fun in one package. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Bill Luke Tempe. Don't worry about range. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $4,500. Runs and drives supe, This 1965 Volkswagen Type 2 is a US-market Microbus Deluxe model that has been converted to a 21-window, sunroof version after it was acquired by the current owner in 2015. Between this group of people, all of my questions were answered at the time of purchase and even later when I called in with additional questions. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide review, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Apache Junction, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Avondale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Carefree, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Casa Blanca, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Cave Creek, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Chandler, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Gilbert, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Glendale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Goodyear, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Phoenix, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Scottsdale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Tempe, AZ. Do your homework and make the best decisions you can. financing of the vehicle. custom trailer hitch. She is a manual and the true miles are unknown. Thank you again for your listening abilities. I just wanted to share my experience with Bill Luke San Tan. I am very confident all will work out. B, 1977 Volkswagen transporter Westfalia. Just now completed the 10k mile inspection service. CarsGuide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd, trading as. 1950 to 1986 Volkswagen Rabbit Trucks for Sale go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The later generation is recognisable by only one front windscreen compared to the split windscreen of the first-generation design. 2021 Volkswagen Caddy TDI320 5 SWB Auto MY21 $43,898* Excl. Find the best new Caddy 2023. He keeps in touch so you know whats going By clicking OK or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. Best service by Daniel Stewart, highly recommend buying a car with him. It's nimble and accelerates faster than any of my past cars. If you have bought from the rest now go see THE BEST!!! Free for three years. Volkswagen Caddy Pickup trucks for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos Volkswagen Caddy PICK-UP 1.9 SD NG24 4SE, Newark, Nottinghamshire 8,990 10% 1998 110,528 Miles 1.9 L Diesel Manual Blue CONDITION IS AMAZING THROUGH OUT, VEHICLE HAS BEEN ON DISPLAY IN A VW SHOWROOM FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, VERY HARD TO FIND ANOTHER! This dealership follows health guidelines and practices safe distancing to ensure the safety and comfort of their customers and employees. Ads are posted directly to this site via sellers and are also reposted here from popular online classifieds sites such as Craigslist and eBay. Its just like being at the dealership without the traffic or the crowds. Has surf board bars which i've never seen on another Caddy pickup! The second generation was produced until the end of 1979. Introductions are limited to motor Collection in person. show more Benton, PA 5 years at ebay.com 3 1981 VW Diesel Rabbit Truck pickup 94,821 diesel yellow manual For your health and comfort, this dealership has implemented intensive cleaning practises with increased frequency in the cleaning of their facilities. But this may be normal- not sure. NO rust. RST Motors $35,490 VW Volkswagen Shifter Vintage T-Handle Bug Beetle Type 3 I have a place in my heart for this dealership. I will buy my next Jeep from Bill Luke on Camelback!!! Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. at the best online prices at eBay! VAT No. Dealer charges may apply. The information presented on this site is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate or up-to-date. Used Volkswagen Caddy for sale Filter Results Volkswagen Caddy Sort by: Results 1 to 20 of 372 3,495 Blueline Motors, Streatham Volkswagen Caddy 1.6 TDI (102ps) C20 Van 2011/60 233,542 miles Manual Diesel Call dealer Check its history How much to insure? Original & Highly Original, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. Also known as the Mk1 Golf Pickup, the Rabbit-style pickup truck used 1.5-litre petrol engine for its base models. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car . Completely restored mechanically over last few years. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Use the link below to create a post for our queue. Reserve one, be patient for it to arrive, sell your gas car! The rising gas prices were a cause for serious concern among Americans during the 70s and 80s. Friendly service. No longer have the room due to a purchase of an electric vehicle - so sad to s, WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASING A CLASSIC, WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PREFERENCES. Volkswagen Pickup For Sale - Carsforsale.com VWTruckForSale.com is not liable for any damages that should arise through the use of this site. 60 cars for sale. Volkswagen Caddy Pick-Up for Sale (New and Used) Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 results Sort: Price (low to high) Selected options: Volkswagen Caddy Pick-Up Create alert 7 1996 Volkswagen Caddy Pick-Up Single-Cab R 35 900 600 522 Km Manual Petrol WeBuyCars Polokwane Polokwane, Limpopo Show km away from you 11 2005 Volkswagen Caddy Pick-Up Single-Cab Great sound system. by TruckAds in California R 439 900. The suspension, This is a restored 1973 Volks Wagen Westfalia Camper Van. Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. These two classic pickups are known to fascinate generations, which is also the reason why they continue to enjoy a massive share of used classic pickup Volkswagen classic cars.