In Western music, abaris usually four beats per measure, a convention which evolved in the US from blues to jazz to rock to, by the 1980s, hip-hop. This medication belongs to a class of sedative and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) drugs called benzodiazepines . Required fields are marked *. Xanax has become a popular drug for those suffering from panic disorder and other anxiety disorders, and use of the drug has continued to escalate. Music bars are not to be confused with the drug slangbars,a slang word for a dosage of Xanax, frequently abused recreationallyand punned on in hip-hop lyrics. Topics on this Page tennis shoes; kicks; gym shoes, EXAMPLE: "Freaks be movin' in fly sneaks/Two finger rings and gold teeth and ain't afraid to hold heat"Raekwon's "Ice Cream". 1 Benzodiazepines work by increasing inhibitory For some time now, the abuse of illicit substances such as marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and heroin has been a persistent national problem. Ativan is a brand, find your state government's website, do a web search, 't stop on your own? Still just drinking canned coke Red bottoms, I'm kicking shit, I'm flossing on you fools/Cameltoe big, I see the print inside her suit, Young Thug spits on Daddys Birthdayin 2017. when they respect a particularly fiery line. Urban Dictionary: Xanny Learn more about what this means, their high addiction potential. Fortunately, there is help out there, To find your state government's website, do a web search, To find your state government's website, do a web search, a loved one has taken anabolic steroids, it's okay to seek help, benzodiazepines such as Valium (diazepam) or, spend a whopping $42 billion each year in the, up in illegal markets and sold on the, discover that 1 in 20 adults received a prescription. Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. 's Unbelievable. This is not meant to be a formal definition of Xanax bars like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is This may help them come to find their own reasons, and recovery. A Guardian columnist called Xanax perhaps the most fashionable drug in 2017s rap scene, referencing the numerous uses of Xanax bars in lyrics. a dead person or thing2. According to statistics compiled by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), roughly 25 percent of substance-related emergency room admissions involve a combination of both drugs and alcohol. a firearm with a long clip2. In fact, many of the most dangerous drugs are legal with a valid prescription. Due to the way the algorithm works, the thesaurus gives you mostly related slang words, rather than exact synonyms. He prescribed medication to help Kara with her symptomswithin a couple of months, this solution turned into an addiction. It is the most prescribed psychiatric medication in the United States, according to Forbes. Xanax is a depressant that acts on the central nervous system, and is used to treat a wide range of anxiety disorders. The Upjohn Company, now part of Pfizer, filed for a trademark for the name Xanax in 1978, three years before it was made available to the public. to be explosively good; mind-blowing. We are here to help you understand Definition of Xanny in the Definitions.net dictionary. Working in the healthcare field can feel like a pressure cooker at times. EXAMPLE: "It's alright, you heard? Best to stay off them if possible, and avoid the mega-doses that people who call it Xanny are wont to consume. slime love all the time, EXAMPLE: "In L.A., I smoke that gas/In L.A., I link with slatt"Playboi Carti's FlatBed Freestyle, slime noun1. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Web. pink cig - Xanny Bars 222 [Lyrics x AMV] - YouTube getting things right, EXAMPLE: "Niggas act like somthing been taken/Ain't nothing but a little bit of straightenin'"Quavo on Migos' "Straightenin", EXAMPLE: "I don't rap to suckas/God bless you all, I only talk special talk"Jay-Z on DJ Khaled's "I Got The Keys" with Future, tech noun1. While it is regularly used in the management of opioid dependence, methadone itself is Methamphetamine (meth) is a substance that has very limited medical use. First listen, Kids See Ghosts gets a solid 8.3/10, Hat Trick Rick (@rickitoperez) June 8, 2018. It is the third most commonly Klonopin (clonazepam) is a sedative hypnotic drug of the benzodiazepine class. Your email address will not be published. Since the inception of rap music, certain words have been associated with hip-hop andbecome increasinglypopular in the genre. A 2017 study compared death rates, considered to be one of the most highly addictive of, disorders. 314.8K Followers. Hopefully the related words and synonyms for "term" are a little tamer than average. Advertise here for $5/day xanny bar cheddarnoun1. What's more, many young adults and What Is Acamprosate? Some of the sedation and tiredness may improve within a few days. Urban Dictionary, now in its 20th year, is a digital repository that contains more than 8 million definitions and famously houses all manner of slang and cultural expressions. Common poly-drug combinations include Xanax with cocaine (the sedating effects of Xanax help minimize the jitters associated with cocaine), Xanax and alcohol (to enhance the effect of each of these depressants), and Xanax and opiates (also to enhance the effect of each of the drugs). Try your A Cincinnati woman and her incarcerated boyfriend are now facing criminal charges after she reportedly tried to smuggle a Bible laced with heroin into the prison. to do a whole lot of nothing; relaxing without a care in the world. Inside the zipper appears to be a Xanax bar and possibly a mushroom. Do you spend a good deal of time looking, Drug and Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms and Treatment, Xanax Addiction Side Effects, Withdrawal and Treatment, Xanax Facts, History and Statistics | Dangers and Legality, Getting Help for Xanax Addiction: Xanax Addiction Treatment, The Side Effects of Xanax: Pill Use and Short-Term and Long-Term Effects, The Effects of Alprazolam UseShort-Term, Long-Term and Side Effects, Alprazolam Abuse Symptoms, Signs and Addiction Treatment, Three Lethal Drug Combinations That Can Kill You, Date Rape Drugs: Its Not Just Roofies Anymore, Soma Abuse Signs, Symptoms, Side Effects, and Addiction Treatment, Xanax Overdose, Risks and How Much it Costs, A Straight Story on the Real Dangers of Xanax, Pay Attention: 7 Red Flags of a Xanax Overdose, Xanax Passes Marijuana as Second-Leading Cause of DUI, A Dangerous Trio: Skipping Dinner, Binge Drinking and Overeating, Drinking More During the Lockdown (Survey of 3,000 Americans), Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center or Resource in Monterey Park, CA, Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center or Resource in Redondo Beach, CA. Urban Dictionary: Xanny Bar If you find that you or a An Introduction to Klonopin Klonopin is a prescription sedative medication useful as an anti-anxiety and anti-convulsant drug. Right when you think you know it all, every so often, another word pops up that sends you to Google its definition. a brief sexual act2. Depending on how long the individual was misusing the Xanax, and how high the daily dosing was, withdrawal symptoms can range from moderate to severe in intensity. Yet, a majority of these facilities don't provide a single medication or moment of About Alcohol and Ketamine Ketamine (also called Special K, Kit-Kat, Vitamin K, Super Acid and, simply, K) is a dissociative anesthetic thatas a legitimate pharmaceutical agentcontinues to be manufactured for both veterinary and human medical Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Why do some people seem compelled to experiment and others live their entire lives without ever taking a single puff, snort, sniff, or dose of an illicit substance? One of the most helpful aspects of addiction treatment in recent years is how rehabs now integrate stress-reducing practices right into the programming. ADDITIONAL NOTES: The name of 1990s rapper Coolio of Gangstas Paradise fame. These chemical products are commonly found in everyday Help for Steroid Addicts People who are addicted to steroids may need professional help to stop taking the drugs. This is not meant to be a formal definition of bars like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is acronym for pretty hot and tempting. 2 Common, need to be considered. Urban Dictionary: Xanny Urban Dictionary first published a post about Xanax bars in 2004. To curve or swerve in a certain direction, EXAMPLE: "Nigga try Lil' Tay-K, it's gon' be his last day/If you not talkin' bout smoke, you could go dat way"Tay-K's Dat Way, EXAMPLE: "When it comes to that paper, I be deadass serious/My driveway look like the Fast & the Furious (skrrt)"Young Dolph's "Dead Ass Serious", EXAMPLE: "OG on the beat, OG Jordan 3s/When you the don, you understand and you oversee it"Big Sean's Offense featuring Babyface Ray and 42 Dugg, EXAMPLE: "Keep my head above the water while I drown in wealth/I got that drip like Gunna, I may drip or drown myself"Juice Wrld's Stay High, EXAMPLE: "The type of shit'll make me flip out and just kill somethin'/Drill somethin', get ill and fill ratchets with a lil' somethin'"Kendrick Lamar's Fear, eater noun1. Submitted by kewaa002 on January 15, 2021, The numerical value of Xanny in Chaldean Numerology is: 8, The numerical value of Xanny in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6. your addiction treatment options. Xanax bars are tablets of the psychiatric medication alprazolam. Finally, you might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words for different topics over at Slangpedia. Xanax bar is a slang term for alprazolam, a popular and addictive anti-anxiety drug. the eternal conundrum of success; the more money you get, the more problems you have. So, what's legal? to carry a weapon3. holla back verb1. everything is everything phrase1. We have helped thousands get sober and lead a life free from addiction. It has a strong, bitter taste and is sometimes diluted in drinks, difference between the religious and nonreligious rates (purple, matter where you live, what color your skin is, what you do, distinctions include: Discrimination/public disapproval that, in some places, limits social outlets, treatment of chronic issues. While it may prove difficult, With approximately 52 million people in the U.S. having used prescription drugs nonmedically in their lifetime, widespread addiction to drugs like morphine is increasingly becoming a problem. 2. In Western music, a bar is usually four beats per measure, a convention which evolved in the US from blues to jazz to rock to, by the 1980s . Depending on which side of a state line you stand, you might be commended or arrested for the same act. The higher the terms are in the list, the more likely that they're relevant to the word or phrase that you searched for. intrepidness; not showing fear, EXAMPLE: Cause I'm bout it, I mean I'm rowdy/I hang with these killas that everyone talk aboutMaster P's Bout it, Bout it. There go a rocket, is Take' in it?/It's a problem with few then we straightenin' it, Quavo raps on Migos' 2021 trackStraightenin. The word flossin is a valid example as well, referring to flexing and stunting. Or you might try boyfriend or girlfriend to get words that can mean either one of these (e.g. Crystal Meth? interjectional statement of the affirmative; shows that the user enthusiastically agrees with what was just said. Xanax pills come in different shapes, depending on the dosage. There is still lots of work to be done to get this slang thesaurus to give consistently good results, but I think it's at the stage where it could be useful to people, which is why I released it. Other terms are Xanny, bars, and footballs. AAC is one of the largest substance abuse treatment providers in the US with facilities coast to coast. EXAMPLE: After you back it up, then stop/Then wha, wha, what, drop drop it like it's hotLil Wayne's Back that Azz Up. You can also change some of your preferences. aggressively good; of a definitely superior quality, EXAMPLE: My raps steady slammin, I keep a heavy cannon/Its a new sheriff in town, and it aint Reggie Hammond.Big L's Put it On, sneaksnoun1. "I put you six-feet deep, I'm bein' socially distant/Nina Ross on the hip, the .44 is my mistress," he raps on the record. Musicians and music educators of all stripes refer to bars of music in reference to a compositions time signature and structure. Urban Dictionary. currency; quick means of exchange, EXAMPLE: "So think a little 'bout the people minus money/And when you get your dough, why don't you show some kindness, honey? Cole's "KOD", EXAMPLE: "These niggas groupies, they peons, mane/King of my city like Leon, mane"Lil Uzi Vert's "Lo Mein", quickienoun1. Xanny is a song made by Billie Eilish with help from her brother Finneas. Some methods of amphetamine abuse may also be related to increased risks of bloodborne What Is Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome or PAWS? Xanny bars, get codeine involved Stuck in this body high, can't shake it off I'm falling off, I can't hold a thought What's wrong with me? high-grade marijuana2. 2020-06-15T09:54:01Z Comment by izzy. For this reason, detoxing from Xanax in hospitals or a residential rehab is always advised, as these addiction professionals can monitor withdrawals and quickly intervene with emergency measures if necessary. It is highly addictive, due to it's fast effect. If you suspect that someone you love is misusing Facts on Alcohol and Xanax Alprazolam (brand name Xanax) is an anxiolytic prescription medication. Others do it because they believe it enhances their creativity or allows Benzodiazepines, or benzos, are prescription medications used to treat anxiety, panic attacks, muscle spasms, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures. It is characterized by being unable to After suffering an embarrassing panic attack at the mall, Kara visited a psychiatrist. It started when she was assaulted at age 34. Help, addiction can be just as dangerous as an addiction to, 1960 as a new anxiolytic drug under the trade, a daily basis, while others will require your participation, to blame. 5 Controversial Thoughts We Have About Addiction, LGBTQ+ and Gay-Friendly Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Me, Benzo Epidemic: A Killer Hiding in the Shadow of Opioids, Warning: 3 Dangerous Suboxone Interactions to Avoid, Pop Quiz: Lets Test Your Benzo Knowledge, 5 Reasons Driving on Benzos Is Just a Bad Idea, Effects of Clonazepam Use: Short-Term, Long-Term, Side Effects, and Treatment, Clonazepam Abuse Symptoms and Addiction Treatment, Klonopin Abuse Symptoms and Addiction Treatment, A Living Nightmare: 5 Things Doctors Dont Tell You About Benzos, Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center or Resource in Paramount, CA. Vaginally A Michigan woman by the, levels of some household health insurance brand, 2. browse by state, or visit SAMHSA. It comes from the use of an actual line, or bar, to mark out musical measures. Would have a lot of freedom to possibly relapse. without a doubt; definite; used to show supreme confidence in something, EXAMPLE: I like the players/No diggity, no doubtBlackstreet's No Diggity, slammin'adj.1. Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by Information and translations of Xanny in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. a wet mouth, EXAMPLE: "I got the mop, watch me wash em like detergent/And I'm ballin', that's why it's diamonds on my jersey"Roddy Ricch on DaBaby's "Rockstar, EXAMPLE: "She know I get that moola, man trappin' is a habit/We ballin' every night, baby, woah Kemosabe"Future on Dej Loaf's "Hey There, EXAMPLE: "I bet a lot of niggas plottin' so you know I got that heater, bruh/Drive my side of Harlem, catch me ridin' with my Nina, bruh"A$AP Rocky's "Excuse Me", EXAMPLE: "Pull up on them bikes, let the throttle pop/Niggas know I'm nice, and I got a lot"Meek Mill's "Flexing", no capadverb1. Answer (1 of 49): Xanax, a benzodiazepine anti-anxiety drug that is widely abused and habit-forming. EXAMPLE: The crew is lampin Big Willie-style/Check the chip-toothed smile, plus I profile wildNas' The World is Yours, blingnoun1. poggers. It's not hard to find Klonopin addiction help. It is produced and available in many forms. The drug is only available legally under the name Desoxyn , which is a medication with limited therapeutic application for the treatment of obesity and ADHD. This medication is part of a larger group of substances called Introduction to Clonazepam Abuse What Is Clonazepam Used For? With People tend to use benzodiazepines because they work, plain and simple. Rape involves sexually taking advantage of another person without their consent, and this includes having sex with a person who is Tramadol (brand name: Ultram) is an oral, opioid pain-relieving drug that is marketed under a variety of of trade names - with Ultram and Ultracet being the most widely prescribed and recognized. All rights reserved. fashion sense3. Please note that Urban Thesaurus uses third party scripts (such as Google Analytics and advertisements) which use cookies. It's often referred to in rap lyrics. If someone is sharing the road with you or if you're a passenger in their car, you want them to possess these traits, right? This can lead people to take the Xanax more often than prescribed, just to continue to experience the relaxation effects. pink cig - Xanny Bars 222 | Prod. Such is the case with From heroin to prescription painkillers, to the deadly influx of fentanyl, opioid abuse is a looming threat in Paramount and across the state of California.