(limit control type) (150 pages), Programmable /indicating controller (96 pages), Digital indicating controller (108 pages), Digital indicating controllers (109 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Controller YOKOGAWA TC 10-L Engineering Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA UT350 Instruction Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA UTAdvanced UT35A Technical Information, Controller YOKOGAWA Fluidcom S2 User Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA UT35A Operation Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA UT32A-R Operation Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA YS1000 Series User Manual, Controller Yokogawa FA-M3 System Upgrade Manual, Controller YOKOGAWA UT750 Instruction Manual. Pages: 30 . - Installation of protection and/or safety circuits with respect to a, lightning protector; protective equipment for the system controlled, by the product and the product itself; foolproof or failsafe design, of a process or line using the system controlled by the product or, the product itself; and/or the design and installation of other, protective and safety circuits are to be appropriately implemented, Note: To leave the Configuration session without, - This product is not designed or manufactured to be used in critical, applications that directly affect or threaten human lives. There are no water or other fluids (i.e. I want to use the detailed parameter setting method of TC10, but what number is the password? Sometime, e.g. The short depth of the controller helps save instrument panel space. The shallow depth of the controller helps to save instrument panel space. : input type, Control strategy, alarms, etc.). The short depth of the controller helps save instrument panel space. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 7-10 business days". Clamp meters use wide jaws that clamp around the outside of an electrical conductor to provide non-contact current measurements. Input impedance: > 1 MW for mV Input 500 kW for Volt Input. 2.2.2TD Pt 100 Input 1R View online (36 pages) or download PDF (3 MB) YOKOGAWA TC10 User manual TC10 PDF manual download and more YOKOGAWA online manuals Nadcap AMS2750F - What's New and How to Comply? Can I hide the SP display? mA output: 0/4 20 mA, galvanically isolated, RL max. 2.It is possible to set a initial scale read-out higher than the full scale read-out in order to obtain a reverse read-out scaling. Do not use it, for measurements in locations falling under Measurement Catego-, For measurements performed on circuits not directly, For measurements performed on circuits directly. These two keys allow to return to the previous. On the TC10, what does it mean if AL and 1 are lit? Use a tester or similar device to ensure. With thermocouple K input, can I display digits after the decimal point for the temperature? - This product is intended to be handled by skilled/trained person-, - This instrument is for Measurement Category No. Limit control type. 2.Using and buttons set the programmed password. the controller use can be found in the Engineering Manual: IM 05C01E81-02EN and the Communication Manual: IM 05C01E81-03EN. Notes: 1. . - 0 to 12 V SSR Drive Output (OP4) connecting, - 12 Vdc (20 mA) transmitter power supply, connecting the 2 wire transmitter between, terminals 4 and 1; for 3 wire transmitter connect, terminal 4 to transmitter power supply input and. Only wire the other instruments SG terminal. I want to use it as a display. TC10-L is a panel mounting, Class II instrument. The TC10 is a compact temperature single loop controller with easy -to-read 3 dynamic colors led display. A ladder sequence function is included as standard. The instrument will show a measured value up to 5% less than SSc value and then it will show an underrange error. At power ON the instrument can operate in two different mode according to the value assigned to [34] r.md parameter [34] r.md equal to 0, (Limit output is de-energized at power on in any cases.). connected to the low-voltage installation. TC10s compact design allows for a broad range of applications/uses while maintaining a high level of accuracy. SSR outputs are not isolated. Download Manual of YOKOGAWA TC 10-L Controller for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.). I selected SP value transmission on TC10, but no SP value is displayed. There's no SG terminal for wiring RS485 communication on the TC1. We assume no liability for safety, or responsibility for the, product's quality, performance or functionality should users fail to. : 500W. Yokogawa Electric Corporation for this Product in the EEA. External components (like zener barriers, etc.) setting AL1t [Alarm 1 type] to nonE [not used], all parameters related to alarm 1 will be skipped). 2. It has been de-, signed with compliance to the European Directives. Clamp meters can perform analyses in the field on live conductors without interrupting the circuit. I'm looking for a replacement for the UD310. voltage contact between terminals 4 and 16; - 0 to 12 V SSR Drive Output (OP4) connecting, - 12 Vdc (20 mA) transmitter power supply, connecting the 2 wire transmitter between, terminals 4 and 1; for 3 wire transmitter connect, terminal 4 to transmitter power supply input and. US $17.58. Note: This filter will affect the measured value but also the control action the analogue retransmission and the alarms, Overall dimensions (L x H x D): 48 x 48 x 73 mm, This instrument is intended for permanent installation, for indoor. For SSR, mA and V outputs if the line length is longer than 30 m use a shielded wire. IM 05C01E81-11EN, 2-9-32 Nakacho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8750 Japan, EU Declaration of conformity and Manual retrieval, TC10-L is a panel mounting, Class II instrument. switch is a device for turning off the power to the instrument. 3 2.3 OUTPUTS Safety notes: - To avoid electrical shocks, connect power line at last. A ladder sequence function is included as standard. To avoid electrical shocks, connect power line at last. ]inP Group - Main and auxiliary input conguration. user must refer to the Engineering manual for special instructions. 16 AWG or larger wires rated for at last 75C. The following symbol is, This manual is an essential part of the product; keep it in a safe place for. connected between sensor and input terminals may cause errors in measurement due to excessive and/or not balanced line resistance or possible leakage currents. - Wiring should be installed to conform to NEC (National Electrical, Code: ANSI/NFPA-70) or the wiring construction standards in. The TC10-L supports easy configuration for a quick start-up, and it is configurable as a high limit or low limit controller. For complete controller configuration see the Engineering Manual. terminal 1 and 2 to transmitter signal output. The shallow depth of the controller helps to save instrument panel space. Allows to increase the value of the selected parameter. Do not run logic input wiring together with power cables; The instrument needs 150 ms to recognize a contact status variation; To avoid electrical shocks, connect power line at last. The Yokogawa TC10 is a compact,all-in-one, single loop temperature controller with an easy-to-read, 3-color LED display. future reference. For supply connections use No. The Yokogawa TC10 is a compact, all-in-one, single loop temperature controller with an easy-to-read, 3-color LED display. External components (like zener barriers, etc.) connected, between sensor and input terminals may cause errors in, measurement due to excessive and/or not balanced line, 3. 2.External components (like zener barriers, etc.) Copyright 1994-2023 Yokogawa Electric Corporation. TC10-L is a panel mounting, Class II instrument. The short depth of the controller helps save instrument panel space. A reinforced isolation must be assured by the external solid state relays. Features 3 Dynamic Colors Led Display Compact size: 48 x 48 mm (1/16 DIN), depth 48 mm Line resistance: Automatic compensation up to 20W/wire with maximum error 0.1% of the input span. 1.Push the button for more than 3 seconds. Temperature drift: It is part of the global accuracy; Operating temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122F); Storage temperature: -20 to +70C (-4 to +158F); Yokogawa Electric Corporation - TC10-L - ENGINEERING MANUAL - PAG. Input circuit: Current injection (135 A). Code: IM 05C01E81-02EN. Can I hide the SP display? Id like to confirm the parameters that can be set for TC10 RS485 communication setting criteria (protocol, baud rate, parity, stop bit, data length). Note: The resistance of the 3 wires must be the same. Do I need a minus sign ( - ) on the alarm setting value? Product Manual Product Specs Overview Description Documents In Stock 18 months (a year and a half) after shipment from the factory. Can I output in the 100% direction (20 mA or more) upon burnout? The conguration parameters are collected in various groups. countries or regions where wiring will be installed. Category: Controller. fail to observe these instructions when operating the product. The TC10 supports easy configuration with codes for quick start-up. equipment and devices that ensure personnel safety. connected to the low-voltage installation. The following general safety precautions must be observed during. OUTLINE DIMENSIONS (mm) 1.1 INSTRUMENT DIMENSIONS 1.2 PANEL CUT-OUT 65 mm min. Approximately 2 seconds or less. Yokogawa TC10 Temperature Controller Starting at $203.00 Select Options and Add to Cart View Company Reviews Manufactured By Yokogawa Includes FREE Ground Shipping on orders of $1,000 or more FREE Lifetime Tech Support Availability Usually ships in 2-3 weeks Product Manual Product Specs Overview Description Documents Accessories Features External resistance: 100W max., maximum error 25 V. Cold junction: automatic compensation between 0 to 55C. condensation); 5. IP65 rated as "dust tight" and protected against water projected from a nozzle when the optional panel gasket is mounted (for indoor locations) according to EN 60070-1. 2.56 in min. 2. suit your application (e.g. The following symbol is, This manual is an essential part of the product; keep it in a safe place for. There is no parameter for specifying the output direction. I want to use it as a display. Do I need a minus sign ( - ) on the alarm setting value? A ladder sequence function is included as standard. Select a mounting location having the following characteristics: 2. use only, in an electrical panel which encloses the rear housing. 1. TC10-L is capable of a retransmission output and up to two alarm outputs. SSR outputs are not isolated. The. Moreover, provide indication that the. TC10-L is capable of a retransmission . Use of the, instrument in a manner not prescribed herein may compromise, the product's functions and the protection features inherent in, the device. All information. It has been designed with compliance to the European Directives. With thermocouple K input, can I display digits after the decimal point for the temperature? NOTE: This parameter will be shown only when a linear input has been selected (mV, V or mA). Only wire the other instruments SG terminal. WARNING! On the TC10, I want the difference lower limit alarm to be ON 5C below the setpoint value. What is the input resolution specification the TC10? Enter your email address and check your inbox. What settings should I use to output PV transmission from ananalog output terminal on TC10? It also includes a ladder sequence function. )The state of output relay is energized (closed) and the output (OUT) display lamp turns off if the PV does not exceed SP at power-on. Allows to decrease the value of the selected parameter. Installation altitude: less than 2000 m; The instrument can be mounted on panel with a maximum, When the maximum front protection (IP65) is desired, the optional, - 0 to 12 V SSR Drive Output (OP4) connecting, - 12 Vdc (20 mA) transmitter power supply, connecting the 2 wire transmitter between, terminals 4 and 1; for 3 wire transmitter connect, terminal 4 to transmitter power supply input and. Yokogawa Electric Corporation - TC10-L - ENGINEERING MANUAL - PAG. We assume no liability for safety, or responsibility for, the product's quality, performance or functionality should users. Set detailed parameter out group o1.F (output 1 function) = r.inP. V output: 0/2 10 V, galvanically isolated, RL min. NOTE: This parameter will be shown only when a TC or RTD input has been selected. All information about. I'm looking for a replacement for the UD310. Model: TC10 - Quick Guide . - Install the power cable keeping a distance of more than 1 cm from, - The power cable is required to meet the IEC standards concerned or the. Pay attention to the line resistance; a high line resistance may cause measurement errors. Can I turn off the "C" display with input other than temperature on TC10? Controller YOKOGAWA . The following general safety precautions must be observed during. exposed terminals and wiring on the back. (63% response when the input changes from 10% 90%). Such, applications include nuclear power equipment, devices using, radioactivity, railway facilities, aviation equipment, air navigation.