Add To Cart. With a little bit of TLC and some epoxy, it was good as new (Better without the handle guard). I love this blade its kinda heavy but just right for the size I was surprised on how thick the blade actually was. Let's get the bad out of the way: The handle is horrible. Designed by Frank Miller, Creator of 300. 161.80, 248.93 Some handle parts seem to be plastic and are quite loose . Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Was a great purchase. As a functional piece, it will take some modification to make it entirely safe for long term use. I also believe that you get what you pay for and for the money (less than $30 because I had 10% off from a previous order) you can't beat this sword. The blade is wicked sharp, and its weight is incredible. (10% off), Sale Price 347.73 This sword is more than worth the money. We use this for military appreciation/ promotion plaques. Were I a man, I might be able to swing this with some confidence. Original Price 190.00 The handle was loose. This was the best first sword that i ever bought and its a beast its heavy and i love the handle on its nice and wrap great.! I find this sword well worth the money and a beautiful piece of art work. No problem duck tape can't solve. this Item looks exactly like the one from the movie and I have seen the movie over 1,000 times. But all in all a great sword. I just got my spartan sword today, and it's amazing! Do they have a purpose. Learn more. Its quite heavy and sharp, I recived it today and I am very pleased! There's only two purposes for the way this sword is built, feels, weighs and they are either to completely take off any limb with a single swing or kill period. I bought the sword due to its low price. Real Swords for Sale - Wholesale Blades And I have to say, BEST PURCHASE I've ever made. (10% off), Sale Price 158.17 300 Spartan Warrior Replica Sword $39.99 Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel $46.99 $39.98! The handle a bit loose but i can fix that. these things are HUGE. You can save an extra 10% with the SBG/Museum Replicas discount coupon code Save 10% off all orders at Museum Replicas with the Coupon Code: SBG2022 Click here for more information bringing the price down to just $130. Overall, it is a great buy for $50. I will rebuilt mine for durability. I re-wrapped the cheapie naugahide wrapping and glued it down as well. nice sword not as thick as i thought it would be on the back side looked way thicker on site. Looks great on wall. Spartan Swords and Spartan Blades by Medieval Swords, Functional Swords The blade is slightly sharp, but heavy enough to cut through most things you hit with this thing, and if it doesn't cut it, it will crush it. Get a D&B . Great replica, awesome price, would give 10 stars and the companion scabbard is a must. Considering purchasing another awesome, cut down a 6-8" oak to test it and blade held up perfect.handle was plastic and came apart so I replaced it with friction tape from electrical supply. Another poster mentioned the full tang is a rat tail. Also be careful of the plate at the end of the pommel, it can come off is one has too much vibration from hitting an object. I don,t intend on using this for anything besides display so I couldn't be happier! Because you will. The Spartan Sword has been an exceptional addition to Honshu's rock solid tactical weapon line and, now, we are offering it in Damascus steel. Spartan 300 Sword KW-AH4213 Our Price: $172.00 List Price: $198.00 Greek Sword (Bone Insert) "Alfedena" KW-AH4214N Our Price: $293.00 List Price: $343.00 "La Tene" Celtic Short Sword KW-AH4303N Our Price: $133.00 List Price: $153.00 Celtic Long Sword KW-AH6425N Our Price: $242.00 List Price: $293.00 Celtic Bronze Sword KW-AH2102N Our Price: $352.00 I am very satisfied with this product and it is well worth the price. no problem, wrapped the INSUFFICIENT tang with nylon rope. It is well made, dense, and very heavy. Our selection includes both functional Greek swords and decorative Greek swords, ensuring that we carry pieces suitable for reenactors, collectors, and performers. Medieval Swords, Daggers and Armors Hand Forged and Battle Ready I recommend you buy it! Beautiful cold steel finish, looks authentic and heavier than I expected, giving it an even more realistic feel. Its a good product for an excellent price. a steal for 40 bucks. The edge on this sword is sharp enough from whatever part of the world it is made in.
Needs a Shieth tho. Both the sword and the leather sheath are highly detailed. Very pleased. Just like the blades brandished by the Spartans in their courageous stand against the Persian hoard, this molded weapon measures approximately 34.25-inches long and is detailed to replicate a worn and battle-damaged sword. (40% off), Sale Price 182.27 Customers who bought this item also bought: BUD K Worldwide 2023. Channel the legendary warriors of the Spartan 300, Heat tempered steel blade is 25 1/2" long.

Overall this is a very great sword, beautiful and strong, and was delivered quickly . I can tell you that it is probably possible for most hand sizes to use one two handed.
If the metal is up to "standard" the form of the sword and especially the handguards should make them a match for any but most massive historical blade. It took a marble sized chunk of concrete with it though. Tough cuts through everything For the price can't be beat. Honshu Spartans - True Swords Damascus Spartan Sword and Sheath - Amazon.com My son can actually use this monster! It holds an edge surprisingly well considering that even the minimum amount of force exerted on it is quite a bit. United Cutlery Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 but it did have some problems. I will be buying more from BUDK. Neither the guard, nor the pommel are well secured. !
all in all it's a GREAT sword! then the handle snapped off when i hit a 2X4. Nice and fast shipping though and the phone service (from calling in issues before) is great, but this sword will kill you first when the zombies attack. The shipping came on time and I am ready to buy again. The wrapped handle is contoured and surrounded by the distinctive extended guard and pommel. Got it fast ! I seriously only slightly played with this sword for 5 minutes and it was coming apart. Well, Its An Overall AWESOME Sword, I LOVE It, Probably Wont Be doing Any Serious Chopping With It On Anything More Dangerous Than A Cardboard Box, The Leather Is wrapped Loose So It came Off Right Away, I Had Some Extra Pleather Lying About And Rewrapped It With That And Superglue. Even the popular enemies of the Spartans, the Persians, used these swords in battles. I just ordered the sheath today and expect it very soon. You would be hard pressed to do better for the price. I love it!! Not only did the leather wrap come off after just playing with it for a few minutes, but then I noticed that the entire handle was coming loose. I broke it after slicing a 2 liter mnt dew bottle on my 4th strike, but hey for the price you can always buy more :) its a good sword for display and fairly durbale depending on if you don't torture it ! Kind of heavy but overall a very good buy. Guess it will stay on wall cause I'm not expecting any Samaritans to come charging through my front gate. RealFireNSteel - King Leonidas' Spartan Sword Brand: RealFireNSteel 5 ratings $9999 About this item 76 cm total length High carbon steel Comes with a leather scabbard Similar item to consider Mythrojan "Adventurer" Frog, Ideal for Warrior Knight Vikings SCA LARP, Full Grain Leather (302) $22.50 Buy it with + + Total price: $178.73 I'm going to be making a lot of fruit salad with this baby! but a little time on a grinder and its sharper than when it arrived. Black 2 Piece 26" + 18" Twin Tanto Blade Full Tang Ninja Sword Set. this was my second buy and its a wonderfull sword without any defects, love how it handles. I absolutely love this sword. First thing you notice is how heavy it is, like 6lbs or so, heavy enough to feel like a warrior. I purchased 2 of these and one is already broken and the other is very chipped. Why do I see holes in some blades? THIS IS SPARTA!! (which is why i am typing) The amount of detail and precision is aw-inspiring , i am so glad i bought this. This thing was amazing! A must have for anything from decoration, to randomly cutting stuff up, to preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Thank you! The add claims it will "Cut through Nails". 177.10, 196.78 (10% off), Sale Price 221.00 I buried the blade in a solid oak log and nearly split it in half on the first swing. Read our Cookie Policy. Its as if it were forged from the hands of Hephaestus himself. It's a sturdy, sharp product for a GREAT price. That thing was a beast. Solid, wicked-looking sword. i was expecting it to be, as i feel it is more of a showpiece anyway. One other nitpick is how they claim it's " an exact replica of the sword carried by the famed King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. It was 30$ and it's well worth it . It is a 1 handed sword so unless you are really strong or get a lot of practice do NOT swing this sword near anything that you want to keep, and be carefull where your legs are when you swing down. This sword is phenomenal. (10% off), Sale Price 112.51 Existing handle is thin wood so treat gently. That said, it's sharp enough to cut things out of the box. He loved it. The heavy-duty training sword features a textured handle for a secure grip, and it is 23 1/8" in overall length. But otherwise great . Very good buy. Each piece of the guard is made of two pieces of metal that snap together. 182.27, 243.03 We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. Of course we all know that the handle wrap sucks, and my guards started to loosen up. Super happy I got it, its kinda heavy to. That is the only thing i found wrong with it?!!? I gave it a 3 because I like the store and the blade is nasty tough, its the handle, AGAIN that is the issue, and if the handle fails then the swing or thrust fails. A great buy I will play with, get workout out of, and admire on display. i was very pleased with this sword not one complaint. The first day I received the sword, the "leather" handle fell apart; therefore, I painted it anodized red over the wood handle. An excellent replica, and a perfect fit to my collection. The point is sharp from the get go. sword is immaculate very real to the touch and the delivery is prompt! It's precisely how a sword should be. I thought at first 30 bucks i get what i get, but i am totally impressed. Always innovative and always at the forefront of the industry, United Cutlery's blades are meant for real world use so, their construction has a strength and quality that cannot be matched! Quality made, very sharp and sturdy, and it looks AMAZING. The only thing I noticed I didn't like was the leather wrap on the handle, it doesn't stay in place for too long. It is rather heavy, so it will require a bit of heft to wield. Made of very nice quality metal. Its a for sure SHTF sword! I enjoy walking around with it attached to my pants. It worked fine. So just put it on the wall and don't try tightening or loosening the handle since the nut floats freely , at least on mine. (70% off), Sale Price 215.10 I purchased this sword just for the heck of it and it turned out to be a great buy. The paint is dark black, as opposed to the gritty steel grey color in the pictures. This extremely realistic Spartan sword comes from Frank Miller's landmark novel and movie 300. Original Price 211.55 The only problem i had was when i opened in, the shine on the sword irritated me because the swords in the movie aren't very shiny, but then i remembered its the protected oil, so i just wiped it of and it is GORGEOUS! I was very impressed with this sword, the only thing that was bad about it was it's steel composition. $ 249.00 The "Alfedena" Sword Greek hoplite sword probably adopted from the Etruscans. It is very accurate to the 300 movie and makes you feel like a Spartan. It's not pretty but if I had to walk threw the valley of death and guns not allowed? I had the pleasure of playing with one of these recently, and I gotta tell ya, this is one tough-ass blade. It also is too long for and normal use. Finally broke it against another sword. It's 'sharp', but because it's so thick it's more like an axe-kinda sharp instead of sword. It seems to be a bit loose but none the less adequate. I have no idea how well the metal will hold up under usage. no complaints! The finish is really nice, it looks like a rough grey forge finish. Excellent Sword. Here is your chance with the very weapon . I have seen knives come and go. (20% off), Sale Price 141.38 At worst, this sword was a very enjoyable project for those who want a sword "kit". The actual blade is great. Definitely a 5 star sword.

Also, this site has a great costumer service. A very neat product you will love. This is my second sword of this type. Looks good on the wall too :-). I'm still impressed that this could be made for so low a cost. I bought 300 of these for me and my 'personal guard'. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Thanks budk I plan on buying again. It is heavy but just LOOKS cheap, other wise it rocks LOL. 347.73, 579.55 For the money it's defiantly worth it its heavy weight and fairly sharp out of the box I'm confident it will take off those zombie heads no prob.. This is a real Blade, I File tested it and it is Hardened properly It is Heavy and Thick, It Came already Quite Sharp You Could cut a tree down with this. Good project sword. Actually very sharp still has oil on it from sharpening .. unless it's one of the name brands they sell I find alot on this site is dull like I said my musta samurai sword was super sharp off this site..as for non name brand this is good quality..probably 2 lbs ..I mean a baseball bat coulda broke that brick in the video guys do it with their heads to that cheap brick but this thing is sharp ..very..I'd say it's worth the price..deff buy the sheath you will need it. THANKS BUDK I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE! This is a really great sword. Customers LOVE the design of the sword. The cost was great All around awesome experience for the money best deal ever it is everything and more. but that works great for me then the pommel, use about three drops in the pommel and on the end of tang and tada an awesomely FUNCTIONAL peice how ever do not leave it out in the rain..as my brother did and it will deveople rust quickly. Very impressive piece of steel. The 2nd issue I have is that there is no scabbard for it, which would have been nice to help protect it. I took the Incredibly cheap foe leather wrap off of the handle, turned the bottom guard one more round tight, re wrapped the handle with 3M electrical tape and WOW this thing is much more than id hoped for for that kind of money. Grip is now solid. LOL. This extremely realistic Spartan Sword is an exact replica of the sword carried by the famed King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. My Spartan sword is Awesome! i also like how the sword is shaped and that its some real piece of metal baby YEAH! I will continue to purchase from budk as long as they do not change the way they have conducted business in the past. So so cheap. Gota train with it though the thing is beastly heavy! And the cheap naugahide hilt wrapping slid around madly. and this is definatly a sword that fits. I recomend this sword to any warrior, soldier, blade runner, but its not suitable for mortal use. I absolutely love it, the handle was slightly pulled up tho but I think eventually Im just going to retap it myself with genuine leather. Handy Christmas presents as well. Looks just like the one from the movie "300". This sword is perfect in every aspect. This sword is amazing, when I first picked it up, I was surprised to see it has a great weight, and a sharp blade. Much heavier than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. Family had it for 9 centeries I think. Its bigger than the movie but that just makes it better. This sword is an amazing sword as a wall hanger. This thing is heavy, sharp, bad to the bone, NO handle problems at all. But the GOOD: The blade is magnificent. All in all, a good sword. Overall, a great sword for the price. I'm afraid to hit something with the sword because it looks "just to dang Wicked!". It came sharp out of the box and is outstandingly thick, not to mention pretty heavy. Feels great in the hand and could obviously do some serious damage. On display no-one knows the difference. This . It's like a long axe. The sword is very top heavy and could use some sharpening. Ya, the handle is a little loose, but it's still functional. Favorite movie is 300. Honshu Damascus Spartan Sword And Sheath - Damascus Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel, Honshu Midnight Forge Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard, Honshu Red Spartan Sword And Scabbard - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Practice Spartan Sword - Polypropylene Construction, Perfectly Weighted, Virtually Indestructible - Length 23 1/8, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - D2 Tool Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23. This is a beautiful sword and I am a great fan of BUDK. Sunk into the stump nearly past the groove! I think it's dumb that they didn't include the sheath but I already ordered it. This sword is nice, just keep it clean or it'll rust. These swords range from traditional replicas to modern innovations, in a variety of blade steels. BUD K Worldwide 2023. well constructed and real leather, it fits perfect. My advice is to take off the wrapping and ty it as tight as you can arounf the handle, but if possible, you could get a big amount of real leather wrapping, given that this is synthetic leather. I swing it around a lot, I bash it into a post a lot (replaced the handle a long time ago by wrappign the full tang with chord, ductape, chord, ductape, chord and then medical tape it's crude, but the tang is more than long enough to be the handle) So I took off the leather and used red nylon for the grip, and used gorilla glue to fix the loose pommel. Did they drop it or just change it i guess ? Beautifully made and the only compliant I have is the faux leather on the handle but it's still a great buy! Purchase this with the intent to swing at trees or any solid objects and you'll probably have a sword in several pieces. All that and i would recommend it? $56.00 $38.00 Sale. Features a Blood Groove, as Frank Miller Wanted. Came as advertised, and SHARP! The leather on the handle is put on poorly, so itl push towards the bottom if you use it, but thats easily fixed with more leather and you dont need the leather anyway. "I have purchased 2 the first I sharpened and torcher tested it. All I can say is, Long live the King! As a wall hanger sword it will suffice, but for anything more robust or intimidating than a piece of wood as thick as a six year old's wrist, you are out of luck. Be prepared to use some heavy duty glue to keep it together. Can be swung, not recommended for short people or in a cramped space, duh. "EL REY" & it looks a million times better then i would've ever imagined THANKS BUDK! I can't Understand why they would put such a Crappy Handle on a great blade When I got it, the Handle Original Price 248.94 This site has never failed me! Granted, I put this thing through hell, but the bottom of the handle guard came off, and soon after the bolt that holds the handle sheered off. I saw this same sword in a shop for $62 so this is a great deal. WRITE REVIEW. well worth the 3 stars. Original Price 290.26 I got this sword for my brother, and I must say it's one of the best products I've ordered from budk. Stop by and browse this awesome selection of Spartan swords. The only flaws with the sword are a few VERY small dings and nicks on the blade, and the blade is not completely straight, but to be fair, I'm not 100% sure its supposed to be. It isn't balanced well at all, it weighs to much to use for anyone. However this is one bad**s monster. It's a nice sword it needs a second nail to hold the leather at the bottom of the handle butt other than that it's a bada$$ sword. I used a 4 in whetstone t get that nick out,BEAT THAT! Splendidly made. and its very sharp!!! 5.0 out of 5 stars A real Spartan Sword minus the 7 year training required to own one. The guards are cheap and hollow. yes it will cut through nails, flesh, bone and put a good chip in a solid hunk of steel or another sword for that matter. Wondering how to reinforce it. This sword is amazing haha like just stunning. suffice to say it does build your bicep, shoulder, and chest muscles. Good wrap on the handle and excellent leather carrying case. Handling it's obvious. All around the sword is fantastic, however just like one of the previous reviewers, my handle is a bit loose from the blade as well. Original Price 125.00 $ 199.00 Plus you can repurpose the steel if needed. My son bought two, one for each of us and his broke at the handle. Bought this as a birthday present for my son. The handle broke after a couple of swings on a stump. But if you can sharpen it, its pretty cool. This isn't exactly a draw back as I don't see many people carrying a shield as well, but this sword can still be handled at center-top for easy one hand usage. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Thanks BudK!""". But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now. Overall I think this sword is pretty good. Comprehensive company profiles. Everything came great the handle was a little loose even though its not going to come off, I wish I knew how to tighten it o_0. this sword is unbelievable you get it and it makes you drop your jaw. You almost have to use two hands to control it properly. 194.82, 324.71 Solution just remove and buy some leather wrapping or even the tennis rackets wrapping works too, that what i used for my and not wont slip and have a awesome grip. Not in length but in weight width and appearance. I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my brother. Just a few concerns. Came sharpened and pre oiled. Was surprised how it actually works. Quite solid! This sword is HEAVY! I recommend buying the Gladius over this Spartan sword. Great conversation Sword. Not a problem with the leather, and it's probably fixable with some work, just wasn't looking for a DIY project right now. Protect, Respect and Reflect folks! Sad face. And how it has a edge down the entire blade. This massive hunk of metal arrived today. SLICES THROUGH 2 TO 3 INCH SAPLINGS WHEN CLEARING UNDERGROWTH LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER. 1996 SPARTAN MOTORS MOTORHOME for Sale | WA - PASCO | Fri. Feb 25, 2022 I bought the companion knife to go with it. Double Edged Ninja Rainbow Blade Sword. Delivery was quick got here in about 4 days. This sword is awesome! one the wood and fake leather grip fell apart with in a few minutes of light handling. Spartan Swords - Medieval Collectibles I've used this for costumes, demonstrations, chopping freaking wood! Original Price 241.56 I bought this sword with much interest in the durability of the blade. 5/5 Stars! Well worth the money. The handle on this sword is pure junk. I definitely recommend this astonishing blade! it does feel alittle loose but i got used to it. It is very well made and very heavy. Thank you. LOL!) Great sword and i actually use it at times for heavy brush removal and also split wood. My only complaint would be that the leather on mu handle was too loose and it started overlapping, but it was quickly remedied by soaking the handle and laying it in the sun. (40% off), Sale Price 102.00 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. It's 1/4 inch thick and 1/2 thick at the ridge. 161.50, 190.00 Original Price 579.55 BOUGHT ONE FOR MY SON AND ONE FOR ME AND WE'RE GOING TO GET TWO MORE FOR DISPLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH NICE LOOKING PIECES. Spartan Sword with Scabbard for Sale - Swords Direct If you plan to do more than hang on wall, you will need to reinforce, retighten, and wrap with your own leather. I keep it sharp but my one issues is it didnt come with a sheath? Register to Start Bidding! Bought your to have a pair. Functional Swords (Battle Ready) Hand Forged Carbon Steel Swords - Reliks 300 Spartan Warrior Replica Sword - BUDK.com One of the other reviewers is correct, everyone who sees it can't wait to hold it. Got mine in today. Its huge and it comes half sharp.
Eleanor Gehrig Cause Of Death, Heterogeneous Liver On Ultrasound, View From My Seat Theatre, Tyler Shelvin Parents, Articles R