According to police, they requested . Arce began attacking Perez inside the vehicle and continued assaulting him when Perez got out of the car. PennDOT worker John Valencik of Bloomsburg was the driver of the dump truck and was trapped in the vehicle. The coroner said, 32-year-old, Samantha Davis, of Danville, was traveling Northbound on U.S. 11 in the opposing lane of travel and struck two vehicles, which included a mini coop sedan, driven by 52-year-old George Lutz, of Mifflinville. Moving roadwork on US 15 northbound between PA 642 East Milton/West Milton and I-80 East/Bloomsburg. Crates holding live monkeys are scattered across the westbound lanes of state Route 54 at the junction with Interstate 80 near Danville, Pa., Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, after a pickup pulling a trailer carrying the monkeys was hit by a dump truck. The driver of a pickup transporting monkeys pulls a crate of monkeys off of state Route 54 on Friday. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. . Both lanes for Interstate 80 eastbound and the left (passing) lane of Interstate 80 westbound are closed at mile marker 227 in Montour County due to a multi-vehicle crash. I-80 bloomsburg Traffic Condition and Accident Report - Roadnow The U.S. Department of Transportation released the following list of unsafe driving acts for car drivers to engage in when trucks are nearby: Distracted driving, such as texting or cell phone use. Vehicle crashes into volunteer fire department in Scott Township. Accident Date: Mon, 02/27/2023. Pennsylvania trucker killed Monday in I-80 crash near Bloomsburg Perez managed to get to his feet and fled toward the highway, where he was struck and killed. The Munley team has been representing truck accident victims in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey for more than 50 years. It is unclear if any people or monkeys were hurt in the crash. I 80 Bloomsburg Accident reports with live updates from the DOT, the News, and our Reporters on Interstate 80 Pennsylvania Near Bloomsburg. @WNEP pic.twitter.com/sT6tbcOGIl. Four state parks and numerous ski areas make this . Slow traffic on PA-42 from I-80 (Mall Blvd/PA-42) to Black Run Rd (Millville Rd/PA-42) due. Bloomsburg ; Pennsylvania; I-80; By Anonymous; 1173; 2 years ago; 30+ min standstill + counting Read More. High 46F. Moultrie swap meet 2023 - pvcd.wikinger-turnier.de Two drivers died Monday after being ejected during a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 80 in Monroe County, Pennsylvania State Police said. Updated: 6:08 AM EST February 2, 2022. Reports state that no autopsies will be performed as toxicology samples were collected by the coroner and neither drugs nor alcohol is not suspected to be a contributing factor at this time, pending the toxicology results. Recent Accidents in Pennsylvania - Reports, news and resources - legal When driving on the highway you are at a serious disadvantage if involved in a crash with a large truck. Both Lutz and Davis were alone in their vehicles and Lutzs wife was driving the other vehicle involved in the crash and was taken to a local emergency room for evaluation. A major highway in central Pennsylvania is back open after a crash early Wednesday morning. When troopers arrived, they found Julio Cesar Perez, 35, deceased in the center of the roadway. Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania | Stroudsburg Auto Accident Lawyers Philadelphia 1617 John F Kennedy Blvd Suite 1690 Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-515-7747 Directions, Wilkes-Barre 1170 PA-315 #1B Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 570-399-0406 Directions, Carbondale 41 N Main St Carbondale, PA 18407 570-280-2502 Directions, Scranton 227 Penn Ave Scranton, PA 18503 570-865-4699 Directions, Stroudsburg 27 N 6th St Stroudsburg, PA 18360 570-338-4494 Directions, Allentown 1275 Glenlivet Drive, Suite 100-599 Allentown, PA 18106 610-232-7006 Directions, Hazleton 197 N Cedar St. Hazleton PA 18201 570-536-9498 Directions, Pittsburgh 510 Third Ave. 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15219 412-534-5133 Directions, Abogados De Accidentes Automovilisticos Y Daos, ABOGADOS DE ABUSO DEL CLERIGO DE PENNSYLVANIA, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. There is a lane restriction. 330 E Park Dr. Harrisburg, PA 17111. According to state police, PennDOT workers were getting ready to fix a guide rail and set up cones to direct drivers into the left lane. Kevin K. Murry, 44, was driving a 1998 Dodge Power Ram east at 1:20 p.m. Thursday. Find top Bloomsburg, PA Car Accident attorneys near you. Used I was searching for a very specific vehicle, one which came to the lot of Hertz Car Sales in Warminster, PA. My online inquiry was very quickly answered by Mike Moore Read More, More results in our I-80 Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Archives, Click here to reveal I-80 Bloomsburg PA traffic and accident MAP, Mount Carmel girls, Central Mountain boys win PHAC basketball titles, Used 2021 Genesis G80 2.5T for sale in Bloomsburg, PA. CLEARED: Crash on I-80 westbound at Exit 260A - I-81 South. TRAFFIC UPDATE: The I-80 crash is still tangling traffic on the highway, PennDOT says. When someone is injured in an accident in Pennsylvania, it is important to gather information about what happens next. Instead, any sightings should immediately be reported by calling state police at 570-524-2662. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. If you have been injured in an accident, the personal injury lawyers at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys can help. All rights reserved (About Us). the requested key container does not exist on the smart card cac can an sgt tag be changed on the fly when an endpoint is active genie one man lift . The only way to ensure that pathogens dont jump from monkeys to humans is to stop importing, caging, and experimenting on these animals., The driver of a pickup transporting monkeys pulls a crate of monkeys off of state Route 54 at the intersection with Interstate 80 near Danville, Pa., Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, after the pickup and trailer were hit by a dump truck. Scranton St. Patricks Parade Countdown is on! The Columbia County Coroner pronounced Perez dead at the scene. stage when MauraJenceleski, Agnes at Fifty: A look back at the flood of 1972, Man pronounced dead after ATV crash has been identified, Best athletic wear for kids joining baseball and, How to watch all the Oscar-nominated movies in style, Best smart home devices for older users, according, Brothers sentenced for fentanyl trafficking ring, Weather not stopping Pittston St. Patricks Parade, Eyewitness News reporter celebrates Read Across, New Jersey man pleads guilty to cocaine trafficking, Dress for Success celebrates Womens History Month, 1 killed when business jet encounters severe turbulence, What Biden might try next if his student loan forgiveness, Ukraine: Mourners commemorate 8 men killed in Bucha, In Chicago, adapting electric buses to winters challenges, Big Savage Tunnel reopening for season to connect, Airport evacuated after suspicious item found, Casey returns to the Senate after cancer surgery, Fetterman doing well, on a path to recovery, aides, Shapiro says he would dismiss any pressure to ask, Democrats win back Pennsylvania House in three special, Republican who drew Trumps ire tapped to oversee, Democrat-turned-independent wins Pennsylvania House, Summer Lee becomes first Black woman elected to Congress, Oz passes Fetterman for first time after Pennsylvania, Fetterman holds edge over Oz after Pennsylvania debate:, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses Oz, citing Fettermans, Montage Mountain hosts Cardboard Classic, Crash causes lane restriction on I-80 in Luzerne, Scranton DUI checkpoints during St. Patricks Parade, New details on Wilkes-Barre house of filth investigation, Settlement makes polling places ADA compliant, Wyoming County sugar shack taps into sweet condiments, Traffic alert for Pittston St. Patricks Parade event, Over 100 bricks of drugs seized, three arrested. TYPE: Construction Serious. Pennsylvania State Police say the incident happened around 8:15 a.m. in the eastbound lanes of I-80 near exit 232 to Buckhorn Road (PA-44). Newswatch 16s crew and truck were among the dozens of vehicles trapped in the standstill for hours. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Example video title will go here for this video. Compare detailed profiles, including free consultation options, locations, contact information, awards and education. Multi vehicle crash on I-80 eastbound at Mile Post: 135.0. 511PA Statewide (@511PAStatewide) / Twitter CLEARED: Multi vehicle crash on I-80 eastbound at Mile Post: 135.0. Vehicle crashes into volunteer fire department in Scott Township - I-80 Now his husband is charged with involuntary manslaughter for causing the man's death on Interstate 80 late Saturday night. State police say Shannon Wynn of Jersey Shore died in that crash around . Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.. Mostly cloudy. Madden says he's been driving trucks for decades and is no stranger to getting stuck behind crashes. I-80 Bloomsburg, PA Traffic in Real Time - EzeRoad Newswatch 16 has a crew on the scene and will have more information as it becomes available. I-80 Bloomsburg, PA Accident Reports ; I-80 Bloomsburg, PA Weather Conditions ; Write a Report; 80 Stroudsburg Conditions; I-80 Pennsylvania Traffic Road Conditions - Roadnow "To slow down, put your cell phone down, buckle your seatbelt, and obey the traffic signs and our flaggers," said PennDOT official David Thompson. At 7:30 a.m., Hughes intentionally struck the vehicle of a woman from New Jersey near mile marker 242.2, according to Pennsylvania State Police at Bloomsburg. Access to independent, local news is important, do you agree? I-80 Pennsylvania Archived Accidents Pennsylvania Interstate 80 Accident Archive Database: Search: or : or : . . Project Manager, Blaise Bucha. Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 and Exit 105 - PA 115 affecting the shoulder. Sign Up to be eligible for our weekly Giveaways! UPDATE: University Park Airport reopens following discovery of possible explosive device, Woman sentenced after deadly wreck in Luzerne County, Two injured, monument damaged in Schuylkill County crash. "I have respect for people who are working on the interstate and also the state police who may have someone pulled over.". 80 White Haven Traffic. Toggle navigation. There is a traffic disruption. Monkey encounter at Pennsylvania crash: Woman being treated for rabies Write a Report. Interstate 80 eastbound near Bloomsburg was closed for about five hours as crews cleared debris from a crash. LIFTED: Winter weather on I-80 westbound between Exit 192: PA 880 - JERSEY SHORE and Exit 178: US 220 NORTH - LOCK HAVEN. Text our Newstip Hotline. Now his husband is charged with involuntary manslaughter for causing the man's death on Interstate 80 late Saturday night. 814-673-6112 | bbucha@pa.gov Visit www.munley.com to learn more. According to official reports, Davis and Lutz were entrapped in their vehicles from the force of the impact of the collision, and both sustained multiple blunt force traumas, which was ruled the cause of death for both decedants. PennDOT says the wreck . You never get used to it, said Madden. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), about one-third of the accidents between cars and large trucks occur because of these blind spots. 100% of your contribution to NorthcentralPa.com goes directly to helping us cover news and events in the region. He was treated and released from the hospital. Overcast. Woman killed in crash on Interstate 80 near Bloomsburg "I slow down," said Cindy Welkom of Catawissa. A tractor-trailer hauling 100 lab monkeys crashed with a dump truck Friday afternoon on Route 54 near the Danville exit of Interstate 80 in Montour County, state police said. Three tractor trailers crash on I-80 - munley.com I-80 Pennsylvania Traffic Statewide. Top Bloomsburg Car Accident Lawyers - Pennsylvania 1. (Jimmy May/Bloomsburg Press Enterprise via AP)AP. MAP. "We have heard a lot of complaints from our construction zones about people who are impatient, people who are driving too fast, people who are distracted. Current I-80 Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Road Conditions