GMB's Susanna Reid gasps as guest swears live on air Politics Live (BBC Two 12.15 p.m.): Tory MP Laura Farris Labour MP Clive . ITV Dancing On Ice judge Christopher announced Jayne is out of surgery - and it was a success. Angry Good Morning Britain viewers have called for a Daily Mail journalist to be banned from the breakfast show after he made "racist" remarks. Asked where he would rather the UK gets its energy, he replied that he wanted to resume trade with Russia once the war is over. Angry GMB viewers call for Andrew Pierce to be banned from show after He said: "Andrew Pierce, I'm afraid to say, you have got exactly what you wanted, which is the effects of Brexit which gives back control to the French. With Boris Johnson visiting Saudi Arabia, he was accused of turning a blind eye to war crimes by Saudia Arabia in the Yemen by Kevin Maguire. Something went wrong, please try again later. Make flower-shaped lavender bags to add fragrance to your wardrobe Matt Hancock is the 12th and final campmate headed into the I'm A Celebrity jungle (Picture: ITV) Andrew Pierce (left) and Kevin Maguire didn't hold back their feelings towards the former . Fellow journalist Kevin Maguire told the panel that he's never sure about taking the knee but if players are doing it to support against discrimination and people supporting those teams are booing it is 'ridiculous'. Pierce commented: Really, when theyre murdering Ukrainian children?. He tweeted: "Even when we are minding our own business you come and attack us. Good Morning Britain panelists clash in immigration debate, Albanian professor Lea Ypi appeared in the studio to respond to Suella Braverman's comments, Pierce came back saying: With respect, I disagree with you., One viewer said: Andrew Pierce getting schooled on GMB over immigration and its delicious., Chris Moyles angers I'm A Celebrity viewers with his first comment on the show, I'm A Celebrity fans left cringing as Owen Warner asks Boy George his name, I'm A Celebrity fans feel 'deceived' as they notice change to show in first half hour, I'm A Celebrity viewers call out stars' 'big mistake' minutes into new series, I'm A Celebrity fans all say the same thing as Babatunde Aleshe quits first trial. ", Jez commented: "Pierce should be banned from the show. ", Meanwhile a fourth annoyed spectator penned: "Well done to @RobbieRinder for challenging racist views of Andrew Pierce on #gmb, regards to the murders in Liverpool which is unprecedented 4 in a week! Yvette Cooper advisor Nicola Bartlett with GMB officer Pete Roberts Community Union's Kate . Angry Good Morning Britain viewers have called for Daily Mail journalist Andrew Pierce to be banned from the show. 2022-08-24 11:27. in Media, News. Good Morning Britain viewers have reported regular panelist Andrew Pierce to Ofcom for alleged racist comments. Anger as Richard Madeley and editor laugh at Macron being slapped Rob Rinder shuts down GMB guest blaming Liverpool shootings on 'black One person praised Andrew by saying: "Well said. Matt Hancock reportedly wanted to 'celebrate' Piers Morgan 's dramatic Good Morning Britain exit during the pandemic. Jennifer Coolidge says she has lived out "my Godzilla fantasy" after starring in a Japanese film genre-inspired photo shoot. . I'm with Susanna with this. Others seemed to agree, labelling the journalist a disgrace. Jon Snow says Margaret Thatcher was a 'joy' to interview ", Read more:This Morning viewers fuming over panellist's 'vile' teacher comment, Co-panellist Grace immediately cut in to say: "We don't know anything about the race [of the attacker]." Matt Hancock 'planned to celebrate' Piers Morgan's GMB exit | Metro News Fans at home also sided with the host and praised him for shutting the line of conversation down with immediate effect. GMB thrown into chaos as guest goes missing 'He's gone awol' Partygate: Good Morning Britain viewers slam Andrew Pierce's defence of ", Susanna then started to interrupt Andrew before saying: "The phrase, Black Lives Matter, you can support full-heartedly without saying in any way its association with some political Marxist organisation.". EXCLUSIVE: Trent Alexander-Arnold opens up on new role at Liverpool after squad vote, Second and final part of the ECHO's exclusive interview with Liverpool star Trent Alexander-Arnold, Sean Dyche is about to get answer to his biggest question as Everton face defining week, Everton face a defining week in their relegation battle, with Sean Dyche set to learn a lot more about his players, Police appear to use emergency lights to pick up passengers from Lime Street, A private hire driver caught the incident on dashcam, Five DWP benefits and 10 medical conditions that give you free prescriptions, The current prescription charge is 9.35 per item, Couple used drone to run 'supermarket for prisoners' smuggling drugs and phones into jails, Jake Burns and Danielle McEllin used a drone to smuggle contraband into prisons, Face of man jailed for sex attack on woman at house party, James Madine, 34, also received a 10 year restraining order against his victim, Neighbours couldn't open windows because of 'foul smell' coming from abandoned house, Two property owners have now been prosecuted by Liverpool City Council. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. However, when the conversation turned to Brexit and the UK's trade . GMB fans call for Andrew Pierce ban after comments on tragic death Get the latest celeb & TV news from Leicester and the UK. Get UK politics insight with our free daily email briefing straight to your inbox. Richard asked the panel their opinions on the subject after some people in the crowd have booed players on the pitch who have done the gesture in support of anti-discrimination. Professor Lea Ypi joined the Good Morning Britain panel to discuss the treatment of Albanian refugees by the UK government. Just to be clear, I am absolutely not saying that everyone needs to spend $46 on a comb. He said: "I think the Black Lives Matter is too tied up with Marxism and defunding the police so I wouldn't do it. The Albanians here are angry." Pierce came back saying: "With respect, I disagree with you." (Image: ITV) Addressing Pierce, she added: "You said earlier . As the . However, ANDREW PIERCE has discovered worrying differences between what Downing Street claims - and what the EU asserts . Breaking news, live blogs, pictures, video and comment & analysis from Leicestershire Live news team. He added: Im afraid theres bad and theres evil. Good Morning Britain viewers watched on in shock as as an explosive clash played out between guests Kevin Maguire and Andrew Pierce on Wednesday morning's show. Pierce mentioned black violence during a discussion about the horrific death of the nine-year-old, Sign up to our free email alerts for the top MySuttonColdfield stories sent straight to your e-mail. no. ", Viewers were also not happy that presenter Kate Garraway seemed to have "minimised" Andrew's comments. The death toll in Yemen is over 100,000. A sickening defence of the hundreds of thousands dead in Yemen by Andrew Pierce, they added. Kate Garraway shuts down Chris Tarrant's ex-wife after she brings up Showing his true colours, said one. Carol Kirkwood hits back at moaning Dan Walker[INSIGHT]. The uncertainty bred from recent growth in direct hardware sales and triggered bullishness given that longer . The death toll in Yemen is over 100,000. I spent $46 on the viral Crown Affair comb, and I regret to inform you Pierce, who was invited onto GMB this morning, steered the conversation away from Olivia to say: "It is an issue in the black community in many of our inner cities and it has to be addressed and we have to be not afraid to say so. ", Presenter Marverine Cole said: "I take offence at the 'black community', we are not a monolith, right. The remark was made after the show brought on Andrew Pierce to talk about . Andrew Pierce Retweeted. Its embarrassing, said another. Russia is evil and Saudi Arabia is not as evil,' mimicked another. What has it achieved? Live schedule for TV and radio covering the latest news This Morning host Alison Hammond divides viewers with behaviour today, Lorraine Kelly today: Star faces backlash as shes accused of bashing another womans looks on live TV, Loose Women viewers slam ridiculous debate over whether tattoos should be free on NHS, Dancing On Ice star The Vivienne wades into hugely divisive row about Baby Drag shows on This Morning. Taking to Twitter, they voiced their discontent. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. When a fellow panellist said: "You dont know anything about the race of the.." he replied: Im not saying in this particular case., READ MORE: Restaurant owner gives perfect response after diner leaves 'insulting' one star review, Cole then added: "I take offence at the black community as we are not a monolith, we are not just African people, people of Afro Caribbean heritage communities at all by any stretch of the imagination., Rinder then jumped in, labelling Pierce's comment a "deeply stupid thing to say" and saying it was an issue across all communities. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter. Are there are black faces on the board of the football association? Piers Morgan has left ITV's Good Morning Britain following a row over comments he made about the Duchess of Sussex. Racists in public jobs ( government etc ), should be removed from office.". Viewers noticed the uncomfortable situation and said he was "frothing at the mouth". Pierce, however, was left unconvinced and, as Richard moved the debate on, he threw his weight behind the Prime Minister. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. The pair suffered a VERY awkward exchange during a debate in which Ingrid, 67, argued m During today's programme, hosts Rob Rinder and Kate Garraway were discussing the . She told the ITV studio: Albanians have been swallowing it for a very long time, because theyre very integrated. We are not just African people, people of African Caribbean heritage communities at all by any stretch of the imagination. Gary Derrick asked: "Does Kate Garraway really need to defend the vitriol spewing from that racist from The Daily Mail..", @ye_divvy wrote: "Can the [Liverpool] echo stop talking about Kate Garraway now. What Ive gone through the last couple of days is what parents have been going through trying to do their home teaching if they havent got proper iPads and computers. Taking to Twitter, they voiced their discontent. London Playbook: Sue Gray storm Windsor winning Brexit shrug Is that because theyre Muslim kids? Maguire asked. People were very divided on Twitter after this heated discussion with some saying Susanna needed to stop talking over Andrew to let him explain his point. Andi Peters brutally slams This Morning guest chef as 'rude' as she makes assumption, Amanda Holden, 51, strips off to teeny black lace bikini for sizzling yacht snaps, Piers Morgan told to 'move on' as he slams Harry and Meghan's charity appearance. $46 at Sephora. The Andrew Tate Method is not working for Nick, and the pathetic whiny voice might be one reason. Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid and journalist Andrew Pierce clashed on TV this morning following a conversation about footballers bending the knee before a match. ", Presenter Marverine Cole said: "I take offence at the 'black community', we are not a monolith, right. But travel expert Simon Calder told him in no uncertain terms 'you have got . Rosa Prince returns Monday. Andrew Pierce missing from ITV Good Morning Britain as - BirminghamLive What did you think of the debate? Maybe he needs to look into other gangs instead of stereotyping people of colour by the way many are not law breakers more church goers. During today's programme, hosts Rob Rinder and Kate Garraway were discussing the fatal shooting of nine-year-old Olivia Pratt-Korbel in Liverpool. Why bring race into it in the 1st place, and why mention London when it happened in Liverpool. The two men entered a heated debate when they discussed the shocking death of Olivia Pratt-Korbel, who was tragically killed by a gunman who forced his way into her Liverpool home. During the latest edition of the ITV . Clearly annoyed by his stance, Robert who was presenting alongside long-term host Kate Garraway, told Andrew it was a "deeply stupid" thing to say. The discussion slowly progressed into an argument as Andrew spoke over Professor Ypi, cutting her off mid-sentence. Bank of England ; Money Matters . Hmm lets see!! Read more on independent.co.uk. Ed Balls forced to issue apology on ITV Good Morning Britain after 'bad