He also started his training. The breeders care and kindness were remarkable! company profile page along with the rest of the general data. We are so happy with her. 9183 County Road 77, Fredericksburg, OH 44627-9669 Get a Quote Friendly Farm Pets Dog Breeders BBB Rating: A- (330) 473-9103 Fredericksburg, OH 44627-9751 Get a Quote Gold & Silver's Pets Dog. Dan. Thank you for the wonderful. The adoption process was simple and efficient and my vet said shes a. Thank you My 10 year old cried tears of joy! Thank you so much for our cherished fur family member, Elton and family! Hi Eltonjust wanted you to know Jasper is now Winston. Thank you so much for our little Joshua. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. My son found Spencer (Zwig) for me. She has been a traveler already! I was still very nervous but I scheduled a facetime call, cross referenced them with the BBB and puppy mill lists from Ohio, searched for review and complaints and all my efforts seemed to indicate they are a good breeder. . I wish I could capture exactly how handsome he is!! We had several conversations and he answered all my questions. Geothermal heating is considered a renewable energy because it returns heat to the ground during the cooling season, renewing the earth for another cycle. Search for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and military records. Whatever your need, give us a challenge and well make a hole. We really appreciate the wonderful pup we received from Elton and his family! Find census, military, and other historical records.*. We offer hand delivery of your puppy right to your door anywhere in the continental US! All Filters. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. Then we stumbled upon The Bernedoodles. Our operators also specialize in Geo-Technical and Water Well drilling. We dont fly your puppy we deliver him in a specially designed puppy coach that lets your pup stay comfortable and relaxed the whole trip. My husband and the kids fell in love instantly. Elton thank you for walking me through the process of getting Honey, as I was extremely skeptical because I live in AZ. Dear Elton and family, Many thanks for our puppy! Churro has evolved into an incredible, loving addition to our family. ADAM YODER OBITUARY. Migo slept straight through the night, 8hrs his first night home. When she was handed to us literally from the driver, we fell in love even more!!! Enjoyed talking with the staff. advantages and disadvantages of happiness; Thank you so so much were so happy and hes such a good boy. Sugarcreek, OH 44681-7728. Just wanted to again say THANK YOU! Ms Gloria, now known as Rocky arrived yesterday evening. So easy and friendly to deal with. They are like two peas in a pod. Cant believe she is ours. He found a big brother and he loves him very much. Auggie was clearly socialized and well crate trained. Theodore (Mr. Harvey) is a perfectly healthy little man and is perfect for our family. Installing new loopfields within 1 hour from our location in Sugarcreek, OH. Adam Yoder of Sugarcreek failed three consecutive inspections for neglecting to obtain veterinary care. She is a delight and perfect addition to our family. Adam Yoder of Sugarcreek failed three consecutive inspections for neglecting to obtain veterinary care. We are so thrilled with our pup! Just received our two beautiful girls, and we LOVE them!!!! Loves our pool. Copyright 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC, Narvon PA 17555. I got her from thebernedoodles.comShe is so lovable and so smart. I wish I could capture exactly how handsome he is!! Here is a picture of our perfectly healthy Sugarbear. My daughters are in love with him. (Thats him in the photo). Thank you! And vet check went well and he is perfect!! Hello, Just wanted to reach out to thank you for everything. He has been such a welcomed joy to our lives. Inspectors found a limping Maltese, a bulldog with an inflamed neck, and other dogs with notable skin abrasions while visiting Ivan Miller in Sugarcreek in October. He got here safely!!! Hes nearly 5 months old and just over 18 pounds. Best decision we ever made to get a pup from them! I highly recommend them. Elton made this process as easy as possible! Mr Vince is everything I was hoping for in a puppy. Such a little sweety. The process of acquiring a puppy from you was smooth and, Jack is 19 weeks! We found 3 phone numbers and email addresses. Good evening Elton. e.css-1y2reja{color:transparent;position:relative;z-index:12;text-shadow:0.1rem 0.1rem 0.6rem #089FE4;}BSUC@gmail.com. Elton and family, Our sweet girl arrived!!! Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. My five-year-old grandson has been over to our house for visits most of the days this week. The drivers are wonderful, they kept me informed the whole trip from Ohio to Washington. Visit Ray Yoder's agent profile on Kaufman Realty. Brew in our home. Hello Elton! She has sure brightened our days. Results for this person or the person you are looking for are not guaranteed to appear in search results. Most of the neighbors dogs think that hes a stuffed animal! All of ours questions were answered and the delivery went great. Sign Up. And she absolutely loves the cat! Inspectors notedthe dog had the problem for at leastfive months without being treated by a veterinarian. Yoder, who owns Artisan Creek, also known as Sunrise Kennel, was issued multiple. She was born in Dover on September 20, 1951 to the. We love our Mini BerneDoodle Tucker who is now a healthy 7 month old.. Very lovable and is a precious part of our family. She Follows all kinds of commands Give me Paw Sit Down Kiss and she started banging the keys on my other dogs toy pianoWe have had 4 Shelties in the past who were great .and have a 3-year-old long-haired Pomsky that plays great with our new Bernedoodle puppy Shes only 10 weeks old and follows so many commands She is very special Thank You! Contact: Name: Elton Yoder Phone: 3306008424 Text / Call Best Time to Call: Anytime Received my mini fromthebernedoodles.comonWednesday. He is adorable!! Already potty trained at home and working through the training during the day as she comes to work with me daily. She is also super great with our. Ruby arrived on Thursday afternoon and has adapted beautifully to her new life here. Auggie was delivered right to our door. WRITE REVIEW. He is adapting to his new home. Just wanted you to know we love our new puppy and our bernedoodle is getting along with him better than I expected! Celebrating Gracies birthday today. However, this Breeder was amazing! This home is the last known address for Elton. See Photos. We could not have asked for a better dog. We love our new puppy, Coco We have had her for 2 weeks She is so Wonderful!! I spent over a year talking to so many different breeders all over the United States. I will definitely be getting another from them . You can tell these dogs are well-loved. Resides in Millersburg, OH. Good morning, Elton, Sofia has adapted to her new environment quite well!! Ohio nearly tops the listof the problem puppy mills according to the 2020 Horrible Hundred report. Perfect for us and our family. New patients are welcome. She loves Pebbles our labradoodle and Pebbles loves her. Happy arrival to a very sweet baby. We found 6 records matching "Elton Yoder" in OH. He has the best demeanor, trainable, smart, beautiful, and loves everyone. The USDA found Miller, a Millersburg dog breeder, to be practicing veterinary medicine without a license, which is a violation of state law. Elton A Yoder (age 37) is currently listed at 4545 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, is not affiliated to any political party. You had named her Ocean at the time. I was nervous purchasing a pup sight unseen, but have NO regrets. Very pleasant and extremely helpful with answering all of my questions before purchasing and even questions that I had after receiving our puppy. We are absolutely loving Amelia. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. Thank you Elton and family you have given us our new fur baby that we will love forever. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. We offer service on existing loopfields across the eastern half of Ohio. Elton was wonderful to work with and I would recommend him and his pups to everyone! Thank you! My vet said I hit a home run with him. He is loved! And already microchipped. It only took us about 3 min and it was love at first sight!!! Thanks! Amber, the new addition to our little family, has been such an easy fit! With the Bizapedia Pro Search service you will get unlimited searches via our various search forms, I will. We are so happy to have Mr. The entire transaction was very quick and easy. Counts may not reflect the number of records that will appear in search results. We couldnt be happier working with The Bernedoodles. On July 9, we brought home the sixth member of our family. Elton Yoder is on Facebook. Asher who we renamed Oliver and he is even more gorgeous in person than in the photos! Just wanted to let you know Bryce is doing well. She is well-loved by the 6 of us. Playful, sweet-natured, and road home with me on a 5-hour trip without any problems. Just wanted you to know we love our new puppy and our bernedoodle is getting along with him better than I expected! Ivan Barkman, owner of Lone Pine Kennel in Baltic, was cited for repeat violation for a puppy who was coughing and raspy, aviolation for a dog with a severe ear infection with discharge was draining down her face. She communicates with all kinds of various vocal noises. He loves. Our neighbors always come by to see her because she makes everyone feel loved and welcomed , honestly the BEST disposition! Thank you SO much! Honey (Sasha) is literally the sweetest little girl ever. He is about 10 months old and has grown up to be such a sweet and smart boy. Good evening Elton- we are the family that adopted Delight the mini Bernedoodle just before Christmas. We are thrilled with him, he is everything that we asked for. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. They are like two peas in a pod. Great people who brought him. Linda M Yoder, 58. He is funny and smart. She is absolutely adorable and sweet! Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun. In the past, Elton has also been known as Elton A Yoder. Her breeder family can be more than trusted to back up any of their promises and contracts. Our pup Denali has been a joy! Brigley aka Mr. Vernon is sweet, soft, smart as a whip, and loves my dogs and my moms, as well as myself and my kids! I can tell you that we love our Gracie. Again cant thank you enoughand I promise theyll have an awesome life just like my other Girls did. He is 6 mo now. We had Maverick for 2 months now and his doing great, he is very affectionate towards our family and friends and he can play all day long thank you, Elton and family. Allen Yoder in Sugarcreek, OH 12 results - Allen Yoder may also have lived outside of Sugarcreek, such as Millersburg, Baltic and 2 other cities in Ohio. Other Ohio facilities and operators cited in the report include: For a complete list noted as the horrible hundred visit the Humane Society's website athumanesociety.org. Elton was great to work with and the whole process was smooth. . I thank God I was able to get him. Morning Elton! Our big boy We named him Loki Bear. We are so in love with this perfect puppy! The presence or absence of records for any individual is not a guarantee of any kind. Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. As for Ruby herself, she is so lovable and friendly to everyone (and especially to Susan and me). Read more Happy 1st Birthday Daisy Mae!!. Thank you for making this such an easy and wonderful experience! Our sweet boy Migo was in great spirits when he arrived. & well-loved. Lots of things to explore and learn. He is getting to be a big boy. Yoder, who owns Artisan Creek, also known as Sunrise Kennel, was issued multiple violations including failure to fully address the issue of 12 dogs needing dental assistance. We can absolutely recommend purchasing. Everyone was excellent to work with and understood our concerns with buying a puppy online. We call him Jackpot all the time because he must know he hit the jackpot when he landed with us because we are IN LOVE with him , Dear Elton, Greetings from California! We are so in love!. Mose J. Yoder Mose J. While logged in and authenticated, you will not be asked to solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges. Sugarcreek, OH (1) Refine Your Search Results. Were overjoyed and our hearts are full of gratitude. 997 State Route 93 NW. Published by at June 22, 2022. I cant say enough about the entire experience! They treated the dogs so good and you could tell they have a great family. During the heating season, residential geothermal systems have the ability to remove this energy from the earth at an efficiency around 400%. Related To . Hes an awesome pup. She is the sweetest and so smart! Steven J. and Ellen Yoder. Read more Best Mini Bernedoodle Breeder. Refine Your Search Results. Hes 17 weeks old and loves the pool! Weve had our puppy just shy of a month and she could not have been a better fit for our family! Read more Extremely grateful to have found The Bernedoodles!. I was still very nervous but I scheduled. Thank you for our newest addition! Related To . Thank you! The family is in love with Mr. Nolan! THE MOST ADORABLE DOGGIE! She is doing very well. Read more Nervous Out-of-State Buyer, now exceedingly happy. He is the perfect fit for our empty nest. Visit Website. He is a perfect match for us! The delivery people were so nice and friendly. He weighs 36 lbs and has not had any health issues!! I had to shareshe is so loved already . He was so excited!! Since she brought so much excitement and spirit to our family, its only fitting that we named her Joy to represent our feelings and the time of season! The pup arrived around 11:15pm last night. We took her to the vet today and she is now all checked out, the vet reports she is doing very well. No accidents except for the occasional over-excitement. Powerful social search locates profiles on social networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc. Obviously Elton and his family care deeply for their read more pups. He was delivered to my door at 5:10 am. We could not be happier. Thank you.