And I still couldnt stop lying and gambling. Should I try move on? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I usually have major commitment issues and dont like guys because they get too clingy or over protective but for some reason with him Im basically all in. Also you kept taking the idiot back and he did those things cause he knew you would take him back. Its scary, but let's talk.. So what did you do here ?? as we sags often drown in our emotions.. when/if hes ever ready, he will come running for you; until then, focus on other things, live life to the fullest. Yet she wont cling when he needs his space. This partnership is full of kinetic energy. 2) Good communicator. Compliment her: I just feel like youre the most positive, exciting person to be around. I forgave him for everything every single time and remained loyal to him even when he would leave me. he tells me it doesnt matter because he will hold it until Im ready. Sagittarius women are also extremely social, but they draw no lines and are friends with everyone. Ask Libra to tag along when you go fencing, hiking, knife-throwingwhatever youre into this week, Sag. Now I am interested in this 29 year old Libra man, who I was introduced toby a friend. I just want to thank her for showing me a valuable lesson on self growth and how I should treat people. Trust and patience is the key. We had a great connection, but I never had the butterflies, never felt that spark. I honestly dont think his intentions are bad he just cant help it. Will miss you. Made my day This can be threatening to him. You really need to split the workload and keep lines of communication open. And when you added the Gemini comment I was outdone cause he is my weakness and I have one that I am trying to break myself on right now.. Lord I am confused so I can understand your feelings. He ended up being my boyfriend at 13 and he was my first love. Lets enjoy it.. Libra man Sagittarius woman compatibility can turn into a mutual quest which both partners will happily undertake. Hes honest, respectful, chilvarous, kind and extremely caring and understanding of my feelings and the person i am. We are inseparable and we talk every single day. He will try anything she suggests and can become more confident because of their connection. He is a very sharp and genuine person with solutions to almost every problem in this world. He is so understanding and he is really incredibly sexy. Im a sag woman who feel in love deeply with a Libra male but it was a long distance relationship and didnt last. WOW!! Catching an intense sexual needs a sagittarius man are you. I met my Libra guy onlinehe invoxed me first his first words were youre my girlfriend! She's warm, sweet, comfortable, funny, attractive, attentive, and he feels like he's won the relationship lottery. When a Libra man and Sagittarius woman fight, its because she is asserting her freedom and he feels neglected. Make sure he sees that: I just feel like were both about to have the best day ever! So interesting to know the exact same thing happened to me and my libra man the energy shared between astrological signs truly are cosmic paths that happen to more than one coincidence to the same signs. I guess i should back off and let him decide what he wants. He dresses well, looks great, and talks brightly. Has anyone ever told you that before?, Libra, youre a clever air sign. He was planning to visit again in a month, and I obviously was pretty excited about it. Hopefully we can manage to push through the rest of our issues and keep this wonderful relationship going. She is everything to me and every time I am with her, it is magic. and i know he is making a lot of efforts just to keep me happy. I looked at his profile and his pics( i wasnt immediately smitten) but i loved his dreads( theyre past his butt) he had a crazy sense of humore( im silly and love to laugh)+ for him. We have gone through this cycle for the past four years and in those four years Ive lost four children. Libra man is a magical person and with his devotion and complete affection along with his mere presence he eases his Sagittarius womans restless heart. I just need to find one am physically attracted to. A Libra man will bring romance and sentimentality to his Sagittarius partner. Its been almost 2yrs since Ive talked to him but, I always catch myself thinking about him or having dreams about him. Thinking about him makes me feel butterflies and giddy and this warm feeling but Im not 100% sure about anything. sag needs that in a relationship. Bond over this: Heres a big question. He always gave me his full attention and cracked jokes all the time. I really want you to feel like you can trust me to be there for you., Offer him some gentle reassurance: I really care about you and I never want you to question that. But I never noticed until I started dating him! She will likewise become frustrated if he leaves her in charge of these things. A Libra man never gets bored in bed with a Sagittarius woman. Plus usually the guy is older in relationshipsfeels akward being the older one. Then I went out with my best friend, also a Sag. I was a naive 19 year old whenI got into it, and it took me three years to realize that we were very different people. Im a 49 year old sagittarius and hes a 42 year old libra. He finally made his way to meet me. Scorpio woman libra man - join the sagittarius man and ive been dating an aries man by the best to dating dynamo! Libra men, on the other hand, practically never stop searching for a compatible partner until they secure one. Im a sag lady ,just recently dated a libra guy whom we attended the same high school with,things havent been going well due to his past relationships interfering in our present relationship.After readin this article I feel so motivated to make things work and cant wait to share my life with him.I trust things will work out for the best coz I love him so much nd i can feel he loves me too. Funny my ex was also a Gemini and Im a Sagittarius. we are the philosopher so we speak with so much knowledge so the dominant signs gets along with us like leo and aries. Libra men arent clingy, and a Sagittarius womans independence attracts him to her. I cant believe my luck! Even though these two quarrel and have their share of arguments, some of them very heated, the best thing they can do is talk. i dont think he really ever knew me!!! As a married couple, the bills can pile up as fast as dirty dishes in the sink and both will ignore these messes. At first I was very closed off not really trying to get deep into a conversation, not trying to actually meet him in person or anything. i think he can deal with me better than almost any sign. I dont understand why he did that. She is fun and charming and he is flirty and adventurous, making this a dynamic match. Everyone knows us Sagittarius women are strong minded and very independent but my Libra man knows just how to handle it. She is probably your twin flame, but as such you each have your own lives to live. Be the ultimate host couple. I am a Sagittarius woman who has found an awesome Libra man. Libra man loves the passion of Sagittarius woman and makes her respond easily and comfortably. But I do know Ill always love him and this is going to take a while to actually get over him. BUT THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM AND I very very ON POINT. As a married couple, practical matters can interfere with the romance. My ex, was a Virgo man (Not compatible) and it was a very bad and hurtful breakup! I havent spoken to him since, but I keep finding myself thinking about him, wondering what if? I finally decided to see him in person and the way I felt let me know that that was it for me. If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this advertisement is for you. Dont ever let that woman go, itll be a huge mistake!!! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I just spent the most awesome weekend with the Libran man I had talked about in my previous post. I had just got out of a complicated relationship with this Sagittarius guy. Im a sag woman and I just moved to a lovely new house and like to sit on my porch in the afternoons, one day a couple weeks in a car slowed and a man in the car started talking and joking with me, even offered me a plate of food. For this reason, this combination have a high degree of natural compatibility with one another. Im not sure where this is going right now, but Im hoping it goes somewhere good. It was too safe with him, something I think a Sag girl would never want. They both can enjoy an active sex life. That evening he told me that he might not be able to make it! After hp he would flirt with me and make me feel like I was so important in his life but then next minute ignore me and act like Im stupid and useless. Oh and i have a gemini boyfriend bk home( i dont want him anymore..lol) thanks to this libra man! The thing is we had a fight in the playground but that was the start of a lifelong attraction. I couldnt picture myself with anyone else and every day I wake up I know this is real.hes so sensitive and caring and treats me like a princess. He lives in a different city, but he happened to be in my city for his birthday. You must help him build his trust to you and always make him feel loved always. Omg this made me cry today. I just met this libra guy, we been talking for some while now, i really like him, and his so cute, and he said he love me, but i dont know if he meant it or not.. do you think he love me? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Libra man has to be careful while presenting him in public as extra attention from other women may create some insecurity in Sagittarius woman. I cant wait to see where this goes! We got to talkin more on there via inboxed and exchanged numbers. We spent a couple of hours together but he said he had to go back for a meeting. A Sagittarius woman doesnt go looking for trouble. While she will be sensual in the bedroom, he will be passionate and willing to try new things. she has traveled to so many places and seems like an amazing person. He treats me Like weve Known Each other for Years, Ive never loved someone this much. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. You will not be disappointed. one of his friends ask him if he would like to go out with me he said no because i wasnt someone he wants Never overlook/ignore when someone tells you their heart, you will be heartbroken in the end if u dont. I seldomly doubt that that our relationship, but its hard to deal with a lot of the times. Hes always really nice to my 5 yr old daughter, who also has a crush on him. From the first dinner meeting we had to discuss the band proposal, things went into a dream we fueled each other..and have since been inseparable. I am a sagittarius with a libra man and Ive never felt the type of chemistry Ive ever felt with any other guy. Gives me hope he will one day say hello to me again once he is healed. The amalgamation between these two signs produces a spectacular result. We are on the same page and deeply in love with each other. We met online, and we hit it off immediately! A Libra man is a tender lover and can help a Sagittarius woman slow down and savor intimate experiences. This makes her a passionate and intense lover. Another potential problem is caused by past lovers, upsets or bad marriages. I dont know whether he likes me or not? Life all of a sudden becomes easier and more adaptable. They can help balance each others energy. The Sagittarius man and Libra woman relationship gets great marks. We met up a couple of times since the previous meeting, had a great time together. thanks for listening, my fellow Sags. we dream of someone who will sweep us off our feet. I need advice from Sagittarius woman.any one who can help me, Im in tears reading this , Im so worried that Ill be writing it myself when Im 50. We definitely have gotten into some fights, cant help it with that fire/air combo but we always get through it b/c we know how to talk it through. Love Compatibility. Ive dated a leo, aqaurius, aries which I got along with them well but its something about a libra that always make me crazy about them. Anyone can be a cheater. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. He is looking for the love of his life, a perfect love. Did i mention I have two Libra sonslol they are my entire world!! Regardless if he said its because of the baby because if he loved you like you love him he wouldnt use that as an excuse. Perfect description I was daydreaming of moments we had during each paragraph. It was quite funny throughout holiday programme everyone kept telling us to date already. Its unbelievable. I had a big exam the day before he was supposed to come, and we were planning to celebrate when he did come here. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. They can bring out the best in each other easily. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Honestly the best way for a relationship and no matter how good it feels do not be fooled girl take your time and get to know the man. He tore my heart, I feel he got bored although we got along. Hes playing games and is probably got so much going on because hes texting other girls. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. i want us to date. If there is a problem or quarrel to be had between them, it is the one of indecisiveness. We did argue a lot but we always made up quick and have sex lol. I know that you were excited about those pilot lessons. There is no game playing or guess work because I can count on her being blunt, which I love, because I know its not coming from a mean spirited place. I did end up getting a message later, once I got back: I had an awesome time. I am a cuss so I am Sagittarius and Capricorn traits, I still love him and find I wont be satisfied till Im with him again. Libra man and Sagittarius woman compatibility is among the most natural. And there is a reason why you lost your babies because that man isnt for you. Both love to be inspired by the company of other people. our arguments arent like the taurus because he was worse than the scorpio and the scorpio ended up being a stalker after 5 years i had to put a restraining order on him. Life couldnt be better being in love with ur best friend..ur other half is the most beautiful thing. But I was married to a capricorn and she was engaged to a mandolin player of mine(a scorpio). As friends, this pair can share a love of theater, music, culture and philosophy. I cried..not bad or sad tears..but my heart is booming..my heart in so in love with this man..after 1 yr of dating and breakup..always fell back to him and some thing always separating us..other relationships and other things..this is US..OUR LOVE..AND FINALLY WE REALIZE IT..I LIVE THIS MAN!! Ive always wanted to talk to him about it but I guess I was too scared or something, Just talk to him! P. Dr. G & ME We had lots of arguments that sometimes lasted for a day, but we never ignore each other during that time, we talked and talked until the problem is settled. He wont get mad, however. I couldnt even explain it I just knew it was real and I felt as though I had found my forever in him. Seduce her minutes before youre about to go somewhere. he makes me a cup of tea everynight we have together or a nice cup of wine. I agree get out been off and on with a libra man for over 2 yrs I am sags female and I too cant put a finger on it but he just does something to me that I have never felt in my 47 yrs of life and a 25 yr marriage etc. I was a little heartbroken, but I didnt make it too obvious. i feel like at one point i knew so much about her and now not so much, we laughed alot when we hung out and we are going to hang out againg tonight. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Once he knows he can trust a Sagittarius woman, he will have no problem making a commitment. Conclusion. We were bestfriends for 4 years b4 we shocked the world and made our relationship official. One trait that makes a Libra man obsessed with a Sagittarius woman is the ability to come up with wise decisions. Need be, go together to get an outside perspective on the matter. Make sure you dont do that to Sag. oh and i am also so nervous around him i dont know how to handle it, what to say, how to act, cuz i want him to keep liking me but i dont think thatll be a problem. This went on everyday after that. As our relationship continued I became pregnant and he started cheating again. I am a 20 year sag women and Im in love with my best friend 20 year old Libra man. We are both known flirts so in our case, we dont get possessive of each other (which was a major problem with my Scorpio lover). I ALWAYS HAVE..HE feels the same.. cant wait to see whats next for usamazing, i am a libra man and have crush on sag womnplease tell me how o make her love mewe text each other.but she avoids love topics. My advise to u as a co. He is simply amazing and a real sweetheart. Libra men will happily do anything with the love of their lives or a great friend. That relationship ended terribly for her. Its their charm that really pleases us sags. He and i kept in touch.taking advantage of any opportunity to hang out. We are not together yet, but I am so looking forward to it. I am very skeptical coming out a relationship where my heart was smashed, but he is the only guy who I has earned my respect unintentionally, and I have to say Im excited to see where this goes. Reading this article made me feel great though, So, Im a Sag woman. He did try calling late night, butI have no idea what happened there. Libra man: Libra men are the king of teamwork. He finally has my reins, I am not running anymore. we are hustlers. References. Id do anything to have my woman back. This couple needs to express their passion and love through sexual encounters. And he probably treated her like how you treated him. I dont usually rock the cradle lol but he is the most mature guy i have ever met. Some women find it a challenge to decide who and what they want. We can understand the most difficult signs because we have a mix of all signs in us sagitarius. The attraction was Really crazy. Their verbal and outspoken fondness toward each other keeps a steady and open relationship with no hidden feelings or problems, for the most part. Taurus Man & Sagittarius Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? Yet it can take a long time for this couple to commit to a marriage. We broke up a couple times and were even apart for over a year only to somehow have unlikely mutual friends bring us back together. I'm laid back and get along with everyone. Finally I met up with my first love and it was the best feeling ever!! At first I thought of him as just another cool guy, but then he started to me and during our first conversation, I started to fall for him. all i can do is smile and i am just constantly speechless when he says the sweetest things to me i have ever heard. She will inspire him to be more active than he would be if left to his own devices. For her part, Sagittarius is quick to move on if things are not going well. IF THAT IS NOT A CONNECTION OF LOVE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. As the sign of balance and harmony, a Libra man will usually find ways to balance his Sagittarius womans need for space with his own needs. Its not hard for a Libra man to be obsessed with a Sagittarius woman. came to new york and met a next libra man,said oh god here we go again but it as been good so far. Sagittarius women are vibrant and energetic, always searching for their next adventure and thriving off the joys of freedom. She is also a flexible, mutable sign, however, and she's actually quite happy . I am 27 and will be 28. We have so much history and it is so refreshing that we can speak about the same things and totally know each other. I miss her terribly, I miss my best friend. Not only have found an amazing guy/lover in this Libra man, but I have also found an amazing friend that I wish to continue this life journey with forever. This is where you come in, Libra. last year I dated a Pisces guy and fell so in love with him. Im sorry if youve been cheated on, by a Libra man. Im not a very girly person, but after having met him I have been told that I been nothing but girly. I would first like to say that the truthfulness of the compatibility results brought tears to my eyes. I finally feel complete with one of my best friends. I met my Libra man on FB. They can fan the flames of enthusiasm, encouraging each other to succeed. But Ive always seemed to have some kind of crush or feelings towards him that I cant get rid of. I feel as though, I shouldnt deal with him anymore because he was all around wrong for two years straight. I just keep my guard and let him know as a sagIm not up for any games. we get along until he explodes or i do he says im a psycho but he is bipolar. we had our share of arguements mostly about him being decisive or being to nice and not being able to say no to his friends and things of that nature. Sag does too, so shell appreciate this in you. But we would always bump into each other on nights out, and there was always something unexplainable between us. That said, the archer thrives in high energy occupations like sales while Libra prefers more relaxing careers without a whole lot of stress. This is one of the reasons why Libra men are so effective at doing so. Lol. Check out the full interview here. The magnetism between the Sag woman and Libra man is unmatched, I have never felt so strongly for any other male sign that Ive dated. i hope this goes well and cant wait to see what happens , Your email address will not be published. But we both feel we wasted all those years. Sagittarius finds Libra sometimes very unconcerned and Libra may find Sagittarius more freedom-loving. Enter into this new phase joyously. He might not understand it sometimes, but he certainly does encourage and support it, which is kind of amazing to me. My interests include staying up late and taking naps. You guys im not even a clingy person and i get irritated so quick when guys are clingy to me but i dont feel that way with him because were both equally passionate. So, my friend and I were looking at our love compatibility with our boyfriends and found that my boyfriend and I, (Gemini and Taurus) related to the Sagittarius and Libra (My friend and her boyfriend)And visa versaSuper scary accurate, *amydavenport43* _- So should I hang in there and keep trying or give it almost feels like he is my soulmate.