| Gladiator Beast Darius With Simorgh, Bird of Sovereignty combined with Union Carrier, Mist Valley Apex Avian, and Mist Valley Thunderbird, which creates repeatable negate thanks to the Effects of Mist Valley Apex Avian and Mist Valley Thunderbird. Make your opponent weep in Yu-Gi-Oh! Equip spells become dead draws if you have no monsters, and monster removal is common in today's meta. This card can be extremely powerful, but useless at times. Yu-Gi-Oh! BEST! NEW GLADIATOR BEAST DECK PROFILE! 4 NEGATE COMBOS I serve as Number VIII of the Organization; however, my primary role on the site is to generate non-news content! Gladiator Beasts should never be left in the graveyard for long periods of time, because they are much more helpful in your hand or deck. X-Saber Airbellum. Prisma is able to copy Bestiari's name and can also copy Laquari for you to easily make Gyzarus or Heraklinos through combos with Test Tiger. That includes all of the equip spells, Gladiator Beast's Respite, and even Gladiator Beast War Chariot. || Tenyi Spirit Vishuda The hands were a bit better for going second, but I still wanted to show you guys the potent. Speaking of Normal monsters, there is another theme that loves giving free Link material and Non-effect monsters and that is the Tenyi! Event Announced! The Gladiator Beast archetype entered the fray near the end of GX, featuring one of the first archetypes completely centered around summoning strong monsters without using a fusion Spell card such as Polymerization, quickly dubbed as Contact Fusion summoning due to its similarity to the summoning method for the Neos Fusions. Malevolent Sin is an anti-Xyz tech. Gladiator Beast Heraklinos. You must have this in order to create Heraklinos, and it's a nice beatstick, too. Tank Grub} from the deck (or hand if necessary). Let's keep the endless flood of profiles on undervalued archetypes flowing, shall we? With a simple discard, you can negate a spell or traps effect. We've got the full deck list breakdown, combos, and more! This card is used because it triggers the 'tag-out' effect. It can take down Gladiator Beast's worst enemy, Stardust Dragon, single-handedly, but it can also fetch you a Black Rose Dragon for a quick field-clearing. Notes & Combos. This bird is needed to make Gyzarus, and can also destroy a spell or trap while it is at it. Gladiator Beast Starter [Trinity Format March '23] 3 Unexpected Dai. TCGplayer. GET YOUR GOD PLAYMAT! $81.00 180 450 450 240. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So, the goal for a going-first Gladiator Beast build is to throw as many negations onto the board as possible to slow the opponents progress. And, with so many good cards, you will find a hard time finding room for him. And, in return, you have a very annoying to deck to duel against. Tagging-out without attacking is a great asset in this deck, and it can also be summoned with Rescue Cat. 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH Occupation Respiratory Therapist Yesterday at 3:07 PM #90 2021 JTR diesel with Mopar 2" lift. Broken, invincible deck needs serious hits urgently. End of Format Innovations: TCG DABL Metagame Report, TCG DABL Metagame Tournament Report: YCS Sydney 2023. Sponsored. Wizard, Witch. These cards are used in decks that use Elemental Hero Prisma to search it out. But enough for the hypothetical, lets check out the sample decklist from the onset so we can talk about my choices! This one-eyed warrior bear is an aggressive hunter that strikes down its prey with the powerful swipes of its claws. Gladiator Beast Murmillo. He is a powerful force when combined with War Chariot too, and can stall your opponent until you draw the right card(s). This card should be used along with Reinforcement of the Army and/or E - Emergency Call to help search it out. Rare VLP 1st Ed Gladiator Beast Augustus PRIO-EN030 3 Fire Formation - Tenki. || Gladiator Beast Tamer Editor Murmillo used to be the main way Gladiators had to deal with problematic monsters, its a great card despite its poor stats, but keep in mind that its effect is mandatory, so, if your opponent has no face-up monsters on the field when you Special Summon it (or no face-up monsters that can be targeted by its effect), you will have to destroy one of your own. Their turns are too complex and take too damn long, which just makes them boring as hell to play against. page. They can splash ANY tech card in their deck and be fine (see Dimensional Fissure, Royal Decree, Thunder King Rai-Oh, etc). Catch you next time when we take to the Stage. A powerful combo involves this card and Test Tiger: while this card is face-up, activate his effect, and reveal Gladiator Beast Gyzarus in your Extra deck to send Gladiator Beast Bestiari from your deck to the graveyard. 0 Comments 267 Views Edited 2 hours ago. They are also 1 for 1, which means they replace themselves in terms of card advantage. Aside from making Gladiator Beast Fusions, Rescue Rabbit's effect also enables you to make Rank-4 Xyzs. This monster is the main reason you can summon your Fusion monsters. Test Ape. your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Don't worry, though, because the deck will slow your opponent down as well. That is how powerful he is. Spartacus fuses into probably my second favorite GB fusion after Gyzarus: Gaiodiaz. There are probably cheaper alternatives like King of the Swamps, etc. With such an open decision tree, you really need to just be answering 2 questions when building Glad Beast: Do you want to go 1st or 2nd, and how will you get to Test Panther? Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, add 1 of the Fusion Materials listed on that card from your Deck to your hand, then you can add 1 "Polymerization" from your Graveyard to your hand. This card can be quickly used to cancel specific effects that are at the core of Tri-Brigade Gladiator Beast decks by discarding this card. Each of your opponent's monsters that conducted an attack while this card was face-up on the field has its ATK halved as long as this card remains on the field. I beat so many tier deck unless i have bad draw from beginning until the end lol. Currently deck: Forgot to mention I also run Andal at 1x too. Beast-warrior: The gladiator gains the Power Attack feat . 297 views. It has a terrible effect, doesn't tag-out when normal summoned, and when he tags-out, you don't get to tag-in a GB! Help with Gladiator Beast X Tri Brigade? : Yugioh101 - Reddit Get ready Gladiator Beast 2020!Follow Me! Love, Poverty And War: Journeys And Essays [PDF] [5qkamljh8p80] It's 100% the reason why I don't play this game competitively. This guy has high attack, and is good in an Anti-Meta build like this. (Make sure you are already logged into Patreon before logging in here). A Gladiator Beast deck, also known as a GB deck, operates on a strategy called 'Toolboxing' - the deck has a card for almost any situation that can be easily searched out. Or, you can use this cards effect to summon Samnite and Airbellum, and Synchro Summon Goyo Guardian. What Does Gladiator Beast's Comeback Do? (Yugioh Cards Explained for This card can also protect your spells and traps from cards like Heavy Storm. My Body as a Shield. Only prevents them from using spell/traps during battle phase though. If they do not have any monsters offering negation, then you just got your second monster for Test Panther for free! Best Loadouts for Roblox Tower Defense Simulator * This is like a toned-down version of Solemn Judgment, and can be useful in todays meta. Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. It has a nice effect, but I don't see a need for it. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/Scalik FB: https://www.facebook.com/ScalikYT/ Insta: https://www.instagram.co. Unless a footnote linking directly to KONAMI's own Database is directly tied to a remark we make, treat it solely as the opinion of The Organization. Bottomless Trap Hole, Dimensional Prison, Compulsory Evacuation Device. While both of these cards are now limited by the recent F/L list in the TCG, there is definitely some potential to make the most of them! Rescue Cat.This is used to search out Gladiator Beast Samnite, Test Tiger, X-Saber Airbellum, or any combination of the above. Blazing Fortitude. Master Duel or Neuron using our Web Browser extension! This guy is extremely powerful, but his effects can interfere with some other cards in this deck. It can be easily fulfilled by the normal tri-brigade combo. Unlike other GB decks, this deck doesn't use Elemental Hero Prisma or sometimes even Test Tiger. | Sky Striker Ace Kagari Atleast its not 3 karma, 3 chain, 3 floodgate. The second effect of this card incentivizes you to make use of Gladiator Beasts' in-archetype effect to get a free search. | Naturia Beast Beast Mastery: Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal 1.291.62 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 1 * (1 + Versatility) * 1.05] Physical damage to the enemy. This card helps the deck run smoothly. They are not needed, but can help the deck win. Reason for that, is that all of those decks got banned as SOON as they became big. Nearly every Gladiator Beast has the ability to tag out, or return to the deck at the end of a Battle Phase in which it battled to Special Summon another Gladiator Beast monster from the deck. So this card can be a pain for your opponent to get rid of. Trinity Format Decks Gladiator Beast Elemental HERO Fire Formation 45. Now you can see why this deck is one of the best in the world. Registration for the Yu-Gi-Oh! They started the tradition of long boring turn autopilot decks. If you use Synchro monsters, use only two of him to make room for more Synchros. More broken than Teledad, Pre-Ban Blackwings, and Pre-Ban Infernities. While you control this card, Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Regarding Elemental Hero Prisma: I run one, and I've had a couple nice uses out of it, but by no means do I consider it essential to how my deck runs. Nerokius requires you to shuffle back into the Deck 3 Gladiator Beast monsters, it can't be destroyed by battle and, when it attacks, the opponent cannot activate cards or effect until the end of the Damage Step. More. It used to be alot more expensive, but now that Dark Bribe got reprinted as a common, the cost of the deck has dropped. Master Duel Invitational Features Prominent Content Creators. And, while he is not essential, he can be useful if your local metagame is full of Graveyard-dependent decks. Like most other Gladiator Beasts, Augustus can also return . He can get out the fusions with ease, but be cautioned, because you don't want to draw it. A powerful combo involves this card and Test Tiger: while this card is face-up, activate his effect, and reveal Gladiator Beast Gyzarus in your Extra deck to send Gladiator Beast Bestiari from your deck to the graveyard. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Gladiator Beast" card; add 1 "Gladiator Beast" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. This is limited, so I would recommend you use the highest amount possible: 1. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Deck; Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Laquari". You wont see a GB deck with no traps in it. They are all 1 for 1, which means they replace themselves through card advantage. Gladiator Deska SUP Gladiator ORIGIN 10''8 pompowana deska do pywania z wiosem 9910-281D1_20220131191222. I love tooling around in sim/management games, tweaking my business or team to the best of my ability. As you may have noticed, the build I prepared for todays article is entirely focused around going 1st. Elemental Hero Prisma. (You do not use "Polymerization".) It doesn't that good of a return on it's effect, either. This is used to prevent spells or traps from destroying your GBs or interfering with your combos. Already a patron? Murmillo's effect kills off any monster on the field easy, and Test Tiger can get out any GB and you get the bonus of their effects. The fact that you can't book him to stop a contact or the fact that you can't bottomless him because no one summons him is just silly as hell. They have a card that can negate the activation of an effect, and destroy that monster. Master Duel with this powerful Tri-Brigade Gladiator Beast Deck. As those callouts should indicate this deck is highly adaptable to how you want to play the duel. Cannot be destroyed by battle. End of Format Innovations: TCG DABL Metagame Report, TCG DABL Metagame Tournament Report: YCS Sydney 2023. Waboku. Check back later for updates! Support YGOrganization on our Patreon to remove ads! I would use this in multiples. Gladiator Beasts (with video, test hands and combos) simon1689. This versatility gives the deck much more options than I could possibly list, so note that this list is not comprehensive. When you get this card out, most duelists give up. * Power is Secutor's middle name, but he is a perfect example of a dead draw. Not to mention it is the solution to Stardust Dragon, letting almost any GB beat it down. It is okay because it can return two GB cards from your grave to your deck to recycle itself, but that is not always good. He has a great effect which allows him to freely add a GB card from your deck to your hand when he destroys a monster. Shrink. PRIO Preview: Glad(s) to See You Again - Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Strategy Articles Airbellum gives the deck access to powerful Synchro Monsters, it has a useful effect, AND can be searched out with Rescue Cat. Noobs dont know how to pilot the best, invincible decks. 3 "Gladiator Beast" monstersMust first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. Gladiator Beast's Battle Archfiend Shield. Gladiator Beasts should never be left in the graveyard for long periods of time, because they are much more helpful in your hand or deck. Use him if you want to, but most people don't. The gladiator may ignore prerequisites when selecting a bonus feat from his style, whether through this ability, bonus feats as a gladiator, or general feat selection. Ill start with the bread and butter Test Panther the themes primary Link monster. Ok cutting out here. Prices not found for the following cards: This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. Other Gladiator Beast's effects include searching, reviving, and recylcing different Gladiator Beast cards. Use ATK: 8800 Pulse skill to boost its ATK. Cyberstorm Access Premiere! Registration for 250th YCS in London is Now Open! This card can also protect your spells and traps (like Dimensional Fissure) from cards like Heavy Storm. Yu-Gi-Oh! ||| Gladiator Proving Ground This deck has been hurt by the limitation of Solemn Judgment, which leaves it unable to defend the face-up Dimensional Fissure, and if you loose that card your chances of winning will fall. This is done on What's your favorite gladiator game? As suggested I will cover a couple popular builds for the deck, the key cards, some combos to look out for, and counters against glads. USE CODE \"TSX10\" FOR 10% OFF @ https://tsx1.com/shop/gods-among-us-play-mat-egyptian-godsTSX1 SLEEVES (HIGHEST QUALITY SLEEVES)https://tsx1.com/shop?category=TSX1+SleevesWIN A FREE YUGIOH JAPAN TRIP! This guy rocketed the GB archetype back to tier one. * Waboku is better, but this is still usable. Like any other tower defense game, loadouts/team composition plays a vital role in determining the outcome of a game. Monsters: 21 YGOPRODeck Cup - Master Circuit Sign-ups! This combo can always be done such that it uses 4 main monster zones. For more information, please see our Trading Card Game; x3 gladiator beast vespasius MP20-EN157 common 1st. The Pot Collection is Now Available for Pre-Order! | Gladiator Beast Domitanus That is one of the keys to winning: not losing card advantage. He can search out Rescue Cat, Laquari, Bestiari, or any other 4 star monster you have. Going first glads can't do lot, with tri-brigade stuff they can put masq+tri-brigade link 2 -----> undestructable avramax Cyber Dragon. Free, reusable monster removal makes this a great monster. This is used to prevent traps from destroying your GBs or interfering with your combos. Defensive Tactics. Rerouting: Gladiator Beasts | TCGplayer Infinite Just combine Panther with a Bestiari or even a Gyzarus, and you can arrive on Sovereignty. Collaboration Campaign. Your opponent will fear having another GB on the field, leaving him no choice but to attack it. When Gladiator Beast Murmillo is Special Summoned by the effect of another Gladiator Beast monster, it destroys a face-up monster on the field. Gladiator Beast Heraklinos. I can deal with Rabbits and Dark World, but this is ridiculous. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, you can remove from play 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard. * Only use this if you use the themed equip spells en masse. As of now, I have a couple of outstanding requests that I am looking at: Cyberse, Generaider, HERO, Mecha Phantom Beast, Shaddoll, Speedroid, Vehicroid. Use it in multiples if you have Elemental Hero Prisma in your deck, because you will need to revive lots of monsters to effectively utilize Prisma's effect, and you can't do that if your only Darius is in your hand or graveyard. When it comes to monsters, GB Tygerius is garbage, GB Andal has no effect and is therefore not worth it (MAYBE it would work well with Rescue Rabbit), and GB Alexander just really hurts when you need it to be affected by spell cards, so it's not worth it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The last major consideration is that this has a near-infinite number of negations per turn, unlike many other negation options that can only negate 1 card. (2 Min Cooldown) Cosmic Gladiator's Eternal Aegis - Use: Activate the defenses, absorbing 50% of all damage taken, up to 13746, persisting for 1 min. When it comes to spells and traps, I've found that it's not really worth bothering with Parry, Colosseum: Cage of the Gladiator Beasts, and Disarm, particularly because I never have a whole lot of cards in my hand and the field spell just isn't that integral. He is necessary to make Heraklinos, and he is also an 1800/2100 beater. Cope. Then again, the same can be said for every other GB card, so Gladiator Beast's Battle Halberd. The other benefit here is that Pankratops has 2600 ATK and can use that to its advantage to attack over a threat, giving you the potential to remove multiple cards from your opponents board before breaking out the Gladiator Beasts. || Gladiator Beast Attorix Gladiator Rejection provides some protection to your Gladiator Beasts. Summoner Monk. Today's patch contains 149 updates and is approximately 832.80 MB.Table of Contents1. Gladiator Beast Guide Thread LXXI: Mars, Jupiter, and Norden? - Pojo Expect to pay around $160 for a good build. The Pot Collection is Now Available for Pre-Order! Icarus Attack. Very well written piece :) Keep em coming. Download YDK YDKE Test Hand Export Deck Price Breakdown Deckbuilder Download Proxies Download all Images. Oh, and LOL. It's main use is to remove powerful cards from your opponent's graveyard, like Mezuki, Necro Gardna, Plaguespreader Zombie, or anything else threatening. This deck in particular revolves around the seemingly infinite negates from the Simorgh, Bird of Sovereignty combo.